PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Rockgollem, ID: 1-S2-1-3160894

YetiSwarm
November 22nd, 2011, 03:52 PM
Account Name: Rockgollem
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3160894

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Mayor revealed himself (foolishly and didn't even use his power) but the real gamethrower was the jailor who decided to kill the already revealed mayor in the jail cell that night. In his last will, the jailor admits to trolling and claims to be skyping with mafia as well.
Replay attached.

Ambient
November 26th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Review in-progress.

Ambient
November 26th, 2011, 07:28 PM
This one is kind of subjective. The jailor does kill only town roles, and tells the mafia this when he was jailed. He is killed last suggesting he may of been working with one of the mafia members, but there is no evidence of pre-made party. He certainly was not playing to win, but I would like to either see another report or have another Keeper/Mod take a look at this case.

Jtgam
February 21st, 2012, 10:59 PM
Account Name: Rockgollem
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3160894

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Skylayer

Summary: During Night one, our Consig stated that he was going to gamethrow, to which he left the game during Day two. Come day three, his Last will had his fellow mafia members in it, which nearly got me lynched, and did get me shot by the vigilante while trying to disguise. Very obvious gamethrowing here.

Also, I don't know if this is supposed to be so, but apparently Landstander has moderator abilities while in-game, as denoted by my last screenshot. Is he can actual moderator? I also noticed he was positioned next to the gamethrower in the list, and the gamethrower's name corresponded to his (Landstander and Skylayer). I know that this is theoretically possible, but I am suspicious. I leave this to the person(s) reviewing this case.

Ambient
February 21st, 2012, 11:21 PM
Open and shut case. It is amusing how blue survived so long.