PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} GIGGLES, ID: 1-S2-1-303513; SHITS, ID: 1-S2-1-1007496; ppgBlossom, ID: 1-S2-1-2363993

Muzzman
February 21st, 2012, 10:12 PM
Account Name: GIGGLES
Account ID: 1-S2-1-303513

Account Name: SHITS
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1007496

Crimes Committed: Cheating

In-Game Name: Seven(GIGGLES) and SHITS(SHITS)
Summary: These two were obviously skyping and ended up dragging out the game a lot longer than the game should have lasted. Seven was the godfather and even though it was blatantly obvious, both of these guys prevented Seven from being lynched. Many people in death chat reported that they had been throwing other games as well but no one wanted to take the time to report them. In the screen shot you see how both of them managed to stay alive at the end even though it had been obvious Seven was the godfather for several nights prior to that.

Hyuga1204
February 22nd, 2012, 12:44 AM
[b] ppgBlossom
[b] 1-S2-1-2363993
[b] cheating
[b] SHITS
[b] he was obviously playing the game with his two friends SHITS and GIGGLES which i will be reporting separately. it got down to those three and a random person. all the evil roles were gone and the godfather was claiming multiple roles and being completely obvious about it. they then proceeded to lynch the other remaining town and committed suicide at the end to make no one win. it was the most blatant cheating i've ever seen and a complete waste of time to play that game.

[b] GIGGLES
[b] 1-S2-1-3035313
[b] cheating
[b] seven
[b] he was the godfather that was cheating with is two friends SHITS and blossom. he was being obvious about being the gf when it came down to him, his two friends and 2 other townies. he said things like im invest and you're mafia, good thing i used my vest last night so vigi couldnt kill me. he said that at one point. it was just sad to play that game to be honest and it completely ruined it and thats coming from the arson.

[b] SHITS
[b] 1-S2-1-1007496
[b] cheating
[b] GIGGLES
[b] he was cheating with his friends GIGGLES and blossom. this is the third post on this one game so ill make it quick. once it got down to him and his two friends and two townies the made it blatantly obvious that they were friends and skyping or something similar. if you watch the replay from 16 minutes on you can see the blatant game throwing/cheating. not to mention the gf suicided the last night to make it that noone won the game. yea pretty obvious

Ambient
February 22nd, 2012, 01:32 AM
Both reports are from the same game

Primary Offenders
Account Name: GIGGLES
Account ID: 1-S2-1-303513
In-game: Seven
Crimes: Cheating

Account Name: SHITS
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1007496
In-game: Giggles
Crimes: Cheating and game throwing

Account Name: ppgBlossom
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2363993
In-game: Shits
Crimes: Cheating and game throwing

Minor offender
Account Name: Combine
Account ID: 1-S2-1-826985
In-game: Severino Bello

Summary: I believe this is a party of four. Combine (spy) dies fairly early (to vigilante). It comes down to the three listed above. They systematically vote off those not in their group. I am not sure why they didn't just lynch the last remaining member not in their group (veteran).. and then all commit suicide. I have a feeling they wanted to mess with him for a little longer. After they do lynch him, they both commit suicide. Resulting in nobody wins.

Ambient
February 22nd, 2012, 01:38 AM
Due to large party and severity of cheating/game throwing..

I recommend WL for Shits, giggles, and ppgBlossom.