PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} BRENDAN (1-S2-1900481) and BILL (1-S2-1-541026) SKYPING

Mistress M
February 21st, 2012, 04:12 PM
BRENDAN (1-S2-1900481) and BILL (1-S2-1-541026)

I've never submitted a player report before, and I didn't see anything about how to report a player, so I'll do the best I can here.

I tried to save a replay of the game and couldn't - SC didn't let me, the button was grayed out.

At any rate, during the game, the town had rather quickly taken out the mafia and sk. All that remained was a neutral witch. I checked Brendan and he came up as a witch/amnesiac/survivor. The game settings were such as that if you are controlled by a witch, you know it. I wasn't controlled, and when I accused Brendan in game, he claimed spy. We spy tested him (I was PM'd by another player) and he knew what the other player had pm'd to me. Of course, with what my investigation revealed the night before, this was impossible. The last player who's role we did not know was Bill, so I investigated him the next night. He checked as spy. The next day, I revealed this information, and he revealed that, yes, he was a spy.

In all honestly, once we figured out that they were skyping, it was easy for the town to win. Still, it made the game last 2 or 3 obnoxiously long rounds longer than it should have, and had they been more powerful roles, they likely would have screwed up the game more.

Thanks a bunch Dark.Revenant. :)

Ambient
February 21st, 2012, 04:26 PM
The replay will still exist in your unsaved replays folder. Go into sc2 and click the replay icon.

Scroll through the replays until you see their name, and right click to open folder. This will take you to the folder (in My Documents/Startcraft/XXXXXX/XXXXXXXXX) and highlight the proper replay.

Then attach that replay to the forum.

Mistress M
February 21st, 2012, 05:44 PM
I'm so sorry, I just saw the giant red banner at the top of the forum with a link to how to report a player xD Guess it was so obvious that I missed it?

Here's the replay. It's so much clearer than any explanation I could give.

Tasogare_Akira
February 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Definitely skyping to gain unfair advantage. Attaching screenshots.

1x KV for both recommended.