PDA

View Full Version : [Role Suggestion] Soul Contractor / Vengeful Spirit

Goremancer
February 20th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Kind of similar to the ghost role. I didn't know ghost role existed until I thought all of this up. So it thought it would be a waste to not write it down.

SC = Soul Contractor
VS = Vengeful Spirit

Role Name:Soul Contractor / Vengeful Spirit

Alignment: Evil Neutral / Benign Neutral

Game Size(s): M-FM, FM

Abilities:
Soul Contractor: Starts with 1 passive vest. When a player is lynched during the day, you may turn the lynched player into a VS. The SC will then choose one of the players that has voted to lynch the VS to be the target that will be possessed by the VS. This ability can only be used on players that were lynched and it can only be used # times. (# of use set by host)
Vengeful Spirit: The VS will be similar to the ventriloquist and the ghost. The possessed player can act freely unless the VS sends a pm to the possessed player telling the possessed target what he/she can or cannot do. Like the ghost, the VS will have control over the possessed player. The VS can send a pm to the possessed that tells the possessed player what to do. That includes voting, posting, night chat posts, night actions, last wills, death notes. VS can even alter a night action that been signed off in a night chat. (ie The Godfather gets possessed. A mafioso has voted guilty on the VS. The night action was signed off in the night chat. The VS pms the possessed, telling him to kill the mafioso. Mafioso gets killed.)

Win Condition:
Soul Contractor: See that # of VS have completed their winning condition and survive to the end.
Vengeful Spirit: Survive until every player who has voted the VS dies.

Intended Purpose: FUCKING NUBS BEING SHEEPS. FED UP WITH THAT. REVENGE REVENGE REVENGE.

Meta-Game Implications: ^ Mostly that. The MGI is similar to the ghost. Creates confusion. Less sheeping and random hammering. Creating doubt within the masons/mafia/cult.

Possible Cons: Too confusing. Too similar to the ghost. Too many backstabs (Actually that's not possible). PM spam (Is that a bad thing?)

One Sentence Summary: THAT'LL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH ME

Additional Notes: I was excited about this role but then I got really bummed out when I saw there was already a role like it :(

CmG
February 20th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Bitch please lynch me day 1 i am a bored citizen who wants to have a nigger doing shit i want to.

Goremancer
February 20th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Bitch please you are a nigger and i'm yo boss.

CmG
February 21st, 2012, 08:00 AM
Bitch please spend some time to think about your role. The one controlled will have no fun in your setup. He could just lurk and do jackshit.

Goremancer
February 21st, 2012, 12:21 PM
bitch please I made this role on a whim. Because I hate all dem sheep. In no way do I intend this to be a serious role but just a role for me to extract revenge.

CmG
February 21st, 2012, 12:33 PM
Bitch please what is your problem with sheeps? Don't understand your bitching at all. AT ALL! HERR MUELLER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDW2MhjdIMk