PDA

View Full Version : Witch cant control the disguiser whos been promoted to GF.

HamsterBoo
June 11th, 2011, 03:29 PM
I was a witch in a game with just a disguiser (who had used his ability), an investigator, and a jester left. I've looked at the replay, and at one point I ordered the disguiser (well, the guy he had used his ability on) to attack the jester. Since the disguiser was the only mafia left, he should have killed the jester, right?

I've got a replay, and I think I attached it properly.

Edit: oops. I think I've made a mistake. If the disguiser is the only mafia left, is he even supposed to be able to kill people?

Dark.Revenant
June 11th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Diguiser cannot promote to Mafioso because he is already a killing role. Becoming a Mafioso after making his separate kill is pretty OP.

In any case, the game should have just ended in you guys lynching the investigator for a Mafia+Witch win and a Jester loss.

Clawtrocity
June 12th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Just a hypothetical what if the jester was a douchebag and wouldn't lynch the invest because then he would lose

Who would win after the 3 night stalemate since the witch isn't actually counted as mafia?

It'd be 1v1v1v1

I assume the witch would solo win, but since the town hasn't lost and only ties I don't really know the protocol for that.

Dark.Revenant
June 12th, 2011, 09:04 AM
The Mafia would win in this scenario. The Witch would be victorious as well.