PDA

View Full Version : Witch + SK winners?

nineonesix
June 11th, 2011, 12:59 PM
I was in a game today as Witch, and the game informed me that my goal was to survive and make the town lose. I got down to the 2 being SK and me. Why didn't I win at this point. When the SK killed me, why did I lose? this doesn't seem right. Can somebody please clear this up for me?

Dark.Revenant
June 11th, 2011, 02:08 PM
The SK has the goal of being the sole survivor. The stalemate comes in when it's the start of day, when a trial would usually happen. 2 players does not a viable vote make.

nineonesix
June 11th, 2011, 02:28 PM
But the witches goal is to survive to see the town lose. The witch should win when the last towny is killed, not at the end of the game.

HamsterBoo
June 11th, 2011, 03:09 PM
The witches goal is to survive to the END and see the town lose. The game is not over until either stalemate or SK is the last one. So technically nothing is wrong, although I dont like the way it plays out.

Deolrin
June 11th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Indeed; There should NOT be another night after only the SK and Witch survive, that makes them betray eachother and kill eachother, depending on who decides to betray.
They should just auto-win as SK and Witch. Because otherwise, Witch really IS a Mafia role that can't talk to Mafia. Witch should be able to win without anyone who's not a townie.

Zack
June 13th, 2011, 02:23 AM
Well, the witch can make the SK kill himself, then win alone with more points... The Witch is with herself really. So next time you're witch, show no mercy :P

nineonesix
June 13th, 2011, 10:17 AM
with the current implementation, the witch cannot make somebody use their ability on themselves, so the witch vs. SK means SK always wins.

Clawtrocity
June 13th, 2011, 10:21 AM
What nineonesix said is a lie. You can make an SK kill himself.

Duban
June 13th, 2011, 10:33 AM
What nineonesix said is a lie. You can make an SK kill himself.

You can make the SK kill himself, but if only a witch and the SK are left at the end the SK automatically wins even though the witch would win if it went on to the next night. I think that's what they mean.