PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} BJPage, ID: 1-S2-1-1404343; Lightyagami, ID: 1-S2-1-13304864; crakerjake, ID: 1-S2-1-2580567

Victorieee
February 18th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Account Name: BJPage
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1404343
In-Game Name: Rozella
Crime: Game-Throwing/Skyping/Cheating

Summary: Really suspicious of working with members of the Mafia members. After finding the sk, he decided to troll town in order for them to lose. Some nights he ignores to watch out for people. Suspicious of avoiding Mafia targets.

Account Name: Lightyagami
Account ID: 1-S2-1-13304864
In-Game Name: Cowgirl
Crime: Skyping/Cheating

Victorieee
February 21st, 2012, 06:40 PM
Here is another game and this time, I know for a fact these guys are cheating.

Lightyagami
In-Game Name: El Negro Vigilante
ID: 1-S2-1-1404343

Summary: Was the SK. Played normal except for not killing his friend who is the investigator.

BJPage
In-Game Name: fat kirby
ID: 1-S2-1-3304864
Crime: Griefing/Skyping/Cheating

Summary: So basically he was working with the Serial Killer and possibly the Bus Driver and Godfather. He invested black and found him being the Godfather but instead of outing him, he claimed yellow the Godfather. Yellow got lynched, he also claimed survivor the day before. That night, he invested the light pink and made his last will say black is the Serial Killer. He sided with the light pink without a thought and lynched black. Than suicided himself.

Matt
Barney
1-S2-1-378584

This man is suspicious of skyping as well.

The previous game also shows both of these guys playing together and helped each other even when they're not on the same team.

Ambient
February 21st, 2012, 11:54 PM
Game #1

BJPage, ID: 1-S2-1-1404343
Crimes Committed: Game throwing & Cheating
Summary: After getting the SK lynched. He protected the mafia and helped institute lynches on the town. He clearly defended the godfather as well as the disguiser.

Lightyagami, ID: 1-S2-1-13304864
Crimes Committed: Cheating & Lynching a team member for no reason

crakerjake, ID: 1-S2-1-2580567
Crimes Committed: Cheating & Lynching a team member for no reason

Recommendation:
2x KV for BJpage (WL previously)
1x WL for Lightyagami
1x WL for Lightyagami
Note: crakerjake, ID: 1-S2-1-2580567 (lets see if he shows up again with them)

Ambient
February 22nd, 2012, 12:12 AM
Game #2

BJPage, ID: 1-S2-1-1404343
Crimes Committed: Game throwing & Cheating & Probable Point manipulation
Summary: Helps lynch everyone aside from his friend. Including an obvious survivor. When it comes down to SK, GF, and Invest. He immediately lynches the mafia. This is the second game this week they have been reported cheating.

Lightyagami, ID: 1-S2-1-13304864
Crimes Committed: Cheating
Summary: Communicated outside of game with BJpage

crakerjake, ID: 1-S2-1-2580567
Crimes Committed: Partied with the offenders

Recommendation:
2x KV for BJpage (WL previously)
2x WL for Lightyagami
2x WL for crakerjake

BJPage
February 25th, 2012, 09:06 PM
This is all mere speculation and frankly i am sick of this shit. Last time you guys placed me as an offender i proved i had nothing to do with what you were saying. Now I am just tired of this shit. Mafia is a dying game anyways, I am however pissed off that you ppl do this kind of shit.

edit: do u guys even bother watching these replays? or do u see an attachment and go like... yeah, the poster is right.

Victorieee
February 27th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I admire your pride. Even after getting caught you still deny the fact that you cheat. A round of applause goes to you.

BJPage
February 27th, 2012, 02:40 PM
you did not watch the replays, that's all i can say.

Victorieee
February 28th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Want to bet your life?

Owenz
February 28th, 2012, 04:42 PM
^ Serious shit going on right here.

BJPage
February 28th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Want to bet your life?

You messed up the names in the report you stupid stupid person. I was not fat kirby.

Like i said, you have random lifeless morons that post reports with random replays, and the mods just punish without bothering to check.

Lightyagami
In-Game Name: El Negro Vigilante
ID: 1-S2-1-1404343

Summary: Was the SK. Played normal except for not killing his friend who is the investigator.

That is my ID, my In game name, and not my account. So how exactly am I cheating by killing an investigator as sk? are suffering from down syndrome? Or do girls just run away from you and you need some revenge?

BJPage
March 2nd, 2012, 05:37 AM
Yo wtf!? I gave u evidence i am inno, remove me from kl

Victorieee
March 2nd, 2012, 02:50 PM
Learn to read kid. I said you never touched the confirmed investigator. You go watch the replay. Your memory needs to be reminded.

DramaLlama
March 2nd, 2012, 03:49 PM
OH SHITZORZ

Someday this will be me defending myself, I promise you that!
I will take BJPages lessons and insult anyone who calls me a cheater!
DEATH TO ALL THE MODS!

BJPage
March 2nd, 2012, 05:54 PM
Seriously what a fkin tard. I dont kill someone whose role i dont know ergo they are skyping and are my friend... U need to get yourself some friends...

Victorieee
March 3rd, 2012, 12:03 PM
Seriously what a fkin tard. I dont kill someone whose role i dont know ergo they are skyping and are my friend... U need to get yourself some friends...

Sorry I don't have any internet friends. Only real life friends who I see face to face errday

DramaLlama
March 3rd, 2012, 12:11 PM
HAHAH U HAVE NO INTERNET FRIENDS.