PDA

View Full Version : night 4 The Bad News

Forum Mafia GM
February 16th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Kromos and Suicidaln00b have died in the fire. Lysergic was killed at night.

Dimwit / BlastYoBoots can give one of his accounts to one of them if he wishes to.

fm Fred
February 16th, 2012, 03:27 PM
We should give dimwit to lysergic then, omg can we get anything fucking right? This game has been so fucking rediclous just give us a fucking kill allready

fm TheJackofSpades
February 16th, 2012, 05:14 PM
We should give dimwit to lysergic then, omg can we get anything fucking right? This game has been so fucking rediclous just give us a fucking kill allready

I was roleblocked again, same thief stole my gun.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 16th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Ok um. I wil give dimwit to lysergic then. I am ok with this.

fm Fred
February 16th, 2012, 08:18 PM
but we sent blast to do the killing... urgh

fm Dimwit
February 16th, 2012, 08:20 PM
SUP MOTHERFUCKERS IM MOTHERFUCKING FALSETRUTH AND YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING AWFUL

fm Fred
February 16th, 2012, 08:23 PM
yeah we know... ok this time actually send blastyoboots to do the nightkill. I am framing ganondorf or zane by the way

fm Dimwit
February 16th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Illidan is Bus/ Spy/ Bodyguard/ Blacksmith/ Mayor
Jack submitted an action to kill even though we specifically asked him not to, therefore there was no kill.
The purple pill is attacked+healed. We will never know what the pill that was used to douse philie was because the person with that role decided to change the color without telling us.

fm Dimwit
February 16th, 2012, 08:28 PM
yeah we know... ok this time actually send blastyoboots to do the nightkill. I am framing ganondorf or zane by the way
This is what I'm talking about. Stop fucking doing whatever the fuck you want before discussing with us first. Jack did it and got us raped last night.

fm Fred
February 16th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Ok well I feel like framing ganondorf or zane is a better idea than hiding one of us because the most suspicious people are dead. I was blocked last night so I will most likely be blocked again so it really does not matter.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 16th, 2012, 09:31 PM
This is what I'm talking about. Stop fucking doing whatever the fuck you want before discussing with us first. Jack did it and got us raped last night.

How can blast kill? hes not mafiso.

Forum Mafia GM
February 17th, 2012, 09:05 AM
can we send someone other than our mafioso to do the night kill

As long as a mafioso doesn't send me a PM with a kill action, then anyone else may "borrow" a gun and do the kill instead of your normal action.
However, any kill PM sent by the mafioso will override.

Forum Mafia GM
February 17th, 2012, 09:06 AM
2 hours before night action deadline

fm Landstander
February 17th, 2012, 09:29 AM
I'm gonna black pill Ganondorf.

Also, I was the green "Oops_ur_dead" from the blackout, as well as fake narks, fake Zack, fake Zane... and fake a lot of other shit. I argued with myself alot, as well. I abused the hell out of that fm Someone. I was one of a few of us (I'm sure) that seeded a lot of bullshit.

Were any of us the fake Sheriff? It wasn't me.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 17th, 2012, 10:22 AM
As long as a mafioso doesn't send me a PM with a kill action, then anyone else may "borrow" a gun and do the kill instead of your normal action.
However, any kill PM sent by the mafioso will override.

Oh... I kept asking the previous and no one would answer me!! I REALLY hope the thief tries to role block me again, and the mafia kills.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 17th, 2012, 10:23 AM
I'm gonna black pill Ganondorf.

Also, I was the green "Oops_ur_dead" from the blackout, as well as fake narks, fake Zack, fake Zane... and fake a lot of other shit. I argued with myself alot, as well. I abused the hell out of that fm Someone. I was one of a few of us (I'm sure) that seeded a lot of bullshit.

Were any of us the fake Sheriff? It wasn't me.

I was fake serial killer.

fm Dimwit
February 17th, 2012, 10:49 AM
-Send BlastYoBoots to kill oops_ur_dead (Who was 100% not driven last night because he received the purple pill)
-Send fred to frame Ganondorf as Arsonist/Private Eye/Dark Thief/Hooker/Mayor.
-Send Landstander to use the Black pill on Ganondorf.
-Send Dimwit to use the Blue pill on oops_ur_dead.
-Send Landstander to cancel his night action, whatever the fuck it is.

fm Dimwit
February 17th, 2012, 10:49 AM
ooops change the last one to jackofspades LOL.

fm Dimwit
February 17th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Actually, I fucked it up. Here is the new list.

-Send BlastYoBoots to kill oops_ur_dead (Who was 100% not driven last night because he received the purple pill)
-Send Dimwit to use the Blue pill on Narks.
-Send TheJackOfSpades to cancel his night action, whatever the fuck it is.

fm Landstander
February 17th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Actually, I fucked it up. Here is the new list.

-Send Dimwit to use the Blue pill on Narks.
-Send TheJackOfSpades to cancel his night action, whatever the fuck it is.

I was faking Oops, making claims of being driven and whatever else. It wasn't true at all. I figured he was silenced until Muso got pissed when I said There instead of They're, so I did it again with Your instead of You're. Not sure if it was really Muso, but it seemed funny anyways.

fm Dimwit
February 17th, 2012, 11:02 AM
btw, do you want to use a different color than black? We know black is not silence because we used it on herr.

Forum Mafia GM
February 17th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Night actions are locked in.

Congrats, only 2 mafia are doing anything tonight... Dimwit and Landstander were the only ones to send in an action.

fm Dimwit
February 17th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Night actions are locked in.

Congrats, only 2 mafia are doing anything tonight... Dimwit and Landstander were the only ones to send in an action.
uhhhh, landstander, I'm hoping your action was a night kill.............................................. .................

God this mafia fails so hard

fm Fred
February 17th, 2012, 12:08 PM
I sent it to you as soon as I woke up, 4 hour before deadline after a fucking 24 hour night is bullshit. We can't win this, at this rate I'm seriously considering just suiciding.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 17th, 2012, 12:22 PM
-Send Dimwit to use the Blue pill on oops_ur_dead.
-Send Landstander to cancel his night action, whatever the fuck it is.
im ok with dis

Forum Mafia GM
February 17th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Night will go back to 48 hours, it's only because I need the time to post day and I'm not available to do so saturday or sunday. Posting night takes less time.

Fred, you were online enough to ask a question, you could have sent in your action then and maybe change it later if you wanted to.

fm Guardian
February 20th, 2012, 10:44 AM
NorthStar here, this is the most fucked up Mafia I have ever feasted my eyes on.

fm Guardian
February 20th, 2012, 10:47 AM
I'm stealing from Vornskr on a sheer hunch of nothingness, I'm going to lurk and read what I can without boring the fuck out of myself. How the fuck do I play a 50-man FM with at least 60 pages of text every day?