PDA

View Full Version : [Role Suggestion] Actress

Kromos
February 14th, 2012, 04:01 AM
Note: This wasn't my role I'm simply transcribing it from other FMs, I'm doing it because it is not a regular SC2 Mafia role.

Role Name: Actress

Alignment: Mafia

Game Size(s): All

Abilities: At night may target a player. The targets role is not revealed, but if the Actress dies she will appear to be that role in the graveyard. The Actress will disguise herself as the last target she visited - she does not need to pick a target every night.

Intended Purpose: To make the graveyard less believable as there could be a fake role there.

Meta-Game Implications: If the actress dies looking like a doctor it will make the real doctors role claim much less believable because there is already a doctor dead.

An actress dying like a town role will make people believe there is one more mafia role than there actually is which will make them more lynch and shoot happy as they think there is one more mafia role to get then there actually is.

It can be used to make the actress appear like another mafia role. If the actress dies looking like a drug dealer or a fabricator it will make all the night effect notifications and kill messages believable when in a reality there is still a drug dealer drugging people and fabricator faking kill messages.

The actress can also act as investigator as she will appear as the same role as her target.

One Sentence Summary: A mafia role designed to confuse players by appearing as another role in the graveyard.