PDA

View Full Version : [Role Suggestion] Drug Dealer

Kromos
February 14th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Note: This wasn't my role I'm simply transcribing it from other FMs, I'm doing it because it is not a regular SC2 Mafia role.

Role Name: Drug Dealer

Alignment: Mafia

Game Size(s): All

Abilities: May drug a player at night. The player will be informed that they have been blocked, witched, given a gun, given armour or attacked+healed etc., chosen by the drug dealer or at random depending on the setup.

Intended Purpose: Night effects are now less believable because of the potential of a drug dealer trying to confuse you.

Meta-Game Implications: Can make players believe there are more roles than there actually are. If 2 players claim to be attacked+healed or witched then these 2 players could try to get each other lynched for lying when in actual fact one of them was drugged.

If a player believes he has been given armour or a gun, he might play differenly during the day chat such as trying to make himself a target because he believes he will be protected when in reality he is just making it more likely for him to be killed.

If a player thinks he has been witched he won't be able to trust his night actions which could allow scum to remain hidden as the player will think he targeted someone else.

One Sentence Summary: A mafia role designed to confuse players by giving them fake night effect notifications.