PDA

View Full Version : [Role Suggestion] Fabricator

Kromos
February 14th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Note: This wasn't my role I'm simply transcribing it from other FMs, I'm doing it because it is not a regular SC2 Mafia role.

Role Name: Fabricator

Alignment: Mafia

Game Size(s): All

Abilities: If sent to kill for the Mafia, may make the killing appear to come from another source.

Intended Purpose: A more useful mafia killing role than the mafioso with the potential to confuse town into not knowing who killed someone.

Meta-Game Implications: Can make himself look like a vigilante by making the mafia kill like it came from the vigilante (useful to confuse detectives and lookouts and to back up a vigilante role claim). Makes a vigilante role claim less believable even when the vigilante 'proves' it by shooting someone.

Can confuse town so they do not know which kill came from the fabricator and which kill came from the vigilante / veteran / serial killer / arsonist / jester etc. This could also make the town think there are more roles than there actually is.

One Sentence Summary: A mafia killer that can make his kill appear to come from another role.