PDA

View Full Version : Forum Mafia Specating

CyanBlade
June 10th, 2011, 10:55 AM
If this is not allowed, please remove this thread.
This is Just thread for talking about the forum mafia game for people not playing, and mabey eleminated players too. We don't really know any of the roles ourselves, so i think it's okay just to speculate.

CyanBlade
June 10th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I have a strong feeling the mason wil recruit the wrong guy first night and die before recruiting anyone at all. because of this i think there should have been 2 masons, just so that a large part of this game isn't ruined imedaitly. the way i look at it, there are 2 wars waging in the forum mafia, cultists vs masons and the 2 mafia factions. the masons are eliminated night one, that would suck!

McJesus
June 10th, 2011, 11:33 AM
As long as you don't spoil anything and only see the day stuff I dont have a problem with it. Also DR why has night one lasted so long? I keep checking back and there is nothing

Clawtrocity
June 10th, 2011, 12:07 PM
People with actions are suppose to send their commands to him. It's all on the post it ends in like 2 hours and anyone who didn't send in the command basically skipped their turn I guess.

Dark.Revenant
June 10th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Okay, well we have several people who are no-shows and will NOT be coming back. Who wants to fill their shoes?

Sarzael
June 10th, 2011, 01:12 PM
MEEEEEE

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 10th, 2011, 01:27 PM
You should make it so that both parties die if a Mason tries to recruit the Cultist Leader.