View Full Version : {KickVote List} Bomber, ID: 1-S2-1-2628350

Bobbyknob
February 9th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Account Name: Bomber
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2628350
Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing
In-Game Name: (optional) N

Summary:

Bomber was Mayor. Day one he claimed invest and tried to get Spy lynched as an arsonist. Spy proved herself by reading PM's. Mayor still guiltied. Town proceeded to lynch the real arsonist, while mayor reveals, just to innocent the arson. Spy proceeds to be murdered due to forced reveal, and mayor refuses to vote up the new target that now proven sheriff has found. He instead attempts to vote up other innocent town. The next day, he... again tries to lynch an innocent town. Town member proves they are jailor. Mayor still guilties. Mayor then votes up another town member. Guilties again, this time the lynch is successful. At 19:18 mayor asks who the mafia is so he can side with them. At around 19:50 mayor votes up proven jailor again, tells mafia to also vote up jailor. He claims to be doing so because he is game throwing.

The next night he is jailed and executed by the jailor. He tells the jailor he was going to report him for game throwing (due to executing a proven mayor). He then proceeds to claim he is a donor, and that the jailor will be banned because of this. He also claims he will be reporting the jailor in graveyard chat, shortly before rage quitting.

reallyboredman
February 9th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Account ID: 1-s2-1-2628350

In-Game Name: N
Summary: Well basically N tries to lynch a random person by claiming that the person is an arsonist, and they are not. He then shows that he is the Mayor and tries to get random people lynched, by using his power.

He even admits to being a game-thrower @19:48 "I am gamethrowing because I'm bored".
So he knows that what he is doing is wrong, but continues to do it.

The game was already pretty unbalanced, with 4 mafia and a witch(1 mafia dies at beginning because the person quit), but it becomes impossible to overcome the fact that the mayor is working with mafia. The town ended up having to jail and execute him to attempt to salvage the game but it was already too late at that point. If the mayor was working with the town, the game could have gone much differently

Ambient
February 10th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Threads Merged.

fred
February 13th, 2012, 05:06 PM
The statement that he was game-throwing at around 19:30 was enough to convict him, as well as his actions against the town. This is gamethrowing as perceived.
"Whos mafia
ima side with u"

Account ID: 1-s2-1-2628350

knight10
February 20th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Account: Bomber
ID: 1-S2-1-2628350

Crime: Gamethrowing
IGN: General Chase
Summary: 8:25 realizes hes has been converted to cult 8:45 begins mass PMing other cult 9:00 reveals cult, and gets cult killed by sk following night

He rages about being converted then 12:20 "mmk cant get my number and report me if i leave douchebags"

Tasogare_Akira
February 23rd, 2012, 04:18 PM
Nice, accurate, quick report. Good work. Attaching screenshots and Approving for third offense.

Tasogare_Akira
February 23rd, 2012, 04:23 PM
Merged again, and approving. 3x KV list requested.