PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} lastapoc, ID: 1-S2-1-470730 AND Newz, ID: 1-S2-1-686222

XChrisUnknownX
February 9th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Account Name: lastapoc
Account ID: 1-S2-1-470730

Crimes committed: Game throwing & cheating

Summary: Lastapoc was the Godfather. I was not aware of his part in anything until the very end. To be brief and to the point, the game plays out, the jailor kills off two town. It is apparent that the jailor is trolling or griefing up until the end, when the mafia and jailor choose to lynch the framer, which is obvious game throwing, and less obvious potential skyping/cheating.

___
Account Name: Newz
Account ID: 1-S2-1686222

Crimes Committed: Game throwing & cheating

Summary: Newz was the jailor. After I (imo) had proven myself as investigator, he proceeded to execute me with no words or anything. At that point I was pretty mad, and was thinking of reporting him, I decided not to (deciding it fell loosely under trolling) until I saw him and Newz do what they did, and work together to create a Nobody Wins situation.

This is a joint report because it appears, very much, that these two were working together to get the desired effect of nobody wins for the game. Possible skype, as there is no other way that jailor could have known NOT to execute certain people.

Ambient
February 9th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Review in-progress.

Ambient
February 9th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Newz executes the obvious investigator.

The day after lastapoc reveals that he and jailor are working together. Orange votes for Green and Lastapoc (GF) and Newz (jailor) immediately follow. No evidence was really provided against him, but he is lynched anyway.

Lastapoc (GF) and Newz (jailor) voting together then bring Boss (vet) to the stand. Boss doesn't say anything and is lynched.

At time 24:50 both Lastapoc (GF) and Newz (jailor) vote up black (Framer). Lastapoc says "gg me and jailor won."

Then Lastapoc kills Newz and commits suicide ending in the nobody wins scenario.

This is the first I have heard of these two, their actions are malicious, and need to be nipped at the bud.. Both Guilty of Game throwing and cheating. I suggest a 1x WL minimum.