PDA

View Full Version : DR you made new investigation descriptions... Do tell!

Goonswarm
June 9th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Tell here plz just played a game where sheriff/disguiser were among the same

Dark.Revenant
June 9th, 2011, 11:34 PM
I did not want to make Sheriff a leader among men, but I agreed with most of the other changes. Because of that, I filled in the gap by making him equivalent to disguiser.

Deolrin
June 10th, 2011, 01:37 AM
D.R, can we by chance get ALL the updated, latest, exact investigation descriptions from you? Pretty sure the ones in the wiki are slightly inacurrate\outdated. Alternatively, or perhaps, additionally, an exact changelog(without the little technical stuff that isn't noticeable in-game) for each patch would be awesome. ^^

Dark.Revenant
June 10th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Posted in the other thread.

I've got serious issues to work out IRL that prevent me from doing much more than I am doing now.

wightsnow
June 10th, 2011, 06:24 AM
D.R, can we by chance get ALL the updated, latest, exact investigation descriptions from you? Pretty sure the ones in the wiki are slightly inacurrate\outdated. Alternatively, or perhaps, additionally, an exact changelog(without the little technical stuff that isn't noticeable in-game) for each patch would be awesome. ^^

Wiki has been updated according to http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,642.0.html

McJesus
June 10th, 2011, 08:12 AM
To be honest I think disguiser should be 100% as a disguiser because if he is confused with sheriff he can just disguise himself as a sheriff and get an autowin for the mafia. I think his ability warrants a 100% investigator rate.

wightsnow
June 10th, 2011, 08:31 AM
To be honest I think disguiser should be 100% as a disguiser because if he is confused with sheriff he can just disguise himself as a sheriff and get an autowin for the mafia. I think his ability warrants a 100% investigator rate.

Lol, autowin, not really.

FalseTruth
June 10th, 2011, 02:13 PM
I would much rather see jailor paired with disguiser. Makes a lot more sense imo. Sheriff is a staple role, if you get town to start doubting sheriffs, we have a balance issue.