PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Nick, ID: 1-S2-1-551613

Jtgam
February 9th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Account Name: Nick
Account ID: 1-S2-1-551613

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing/Cheating*

In-Game Name: white guy
Summary: At the end of the game, with three members of the Mafia still alive, he voted with the SK and last town lynch one of his own Mafia members. After this, he, as the consort, intentionally role-blocked the SK to get himself killed, forcing a SK win. Replay and Screenshots attached.

Account Name: Jooka
Account ID: 1-S2-1-284984
Crimes Committed: Cheating

Ambient
February 9th, 2012, 10:21 AM
The game comes down to Investigator, 3 mafia, and SK. Nick (consort) votes for his own blackmailer, as do the Investigator and SK. He is lynched. Then Nick Blocks the SK, and the Godfather kills the investigator (not the smartest move on the GF's part either). The SK victory then is assured, which Jooka laughing and saying they never had a chance.

Facts that support party cheating
- Their location Ctrl 6 + 7
- Their Names (white guy & WhiteMan)
- Their Actions (Nick Game throwing, and Jooka's "You never had a chance."

I would suggest a 1x WL for Nick (2 offenses) and place Jooka on hold.

Jtgam
February 9th, 2012, 11:02 PM
Thank you for the update on Jooka. I suspected him as much, from what he said, but I was more focused on getting the actual gamethrower reported.

Nick1
February 10th, 2012, 01:42 AM
This is pretty dumb i just started playing this game more and i get on WATCHLIST for it? Im still learning how certain jobs work but me and whoever whiteman are not associated i just saw his name or he saw mine and copyed i really dont recall who did. Otherwise i was kinda half ass playing not really reading logs entirely and voting based on the group morely. when i said yeah hes the SK..... it was more sarcasm then anything else. I didnt recalling voting for em but i guess i did not really paying much attention. But really i have have 10-20 do worse then this guy claims i did, and im on this list already? seems kinda unfair also "I would suggest a 1x WL for Nick (2 offenses) and place Jooka on hold. " what 2? if any i accidently got u killed sorry for that. would like to play more without having to explain that im not a "cheater" also you get on this list for 2 offences is that 2 separate incidents or just this one.

Nick1
February 10th, 2012, 01:56 AM
oh one more thing just saw this Their Actions (Nick Game throwing, and Jooka's "You never had a chance."

no idea who he is didnt even read that myself lol

Ambient
February 10th, 2012, 06:53 AM
The game comes down to Investigator, 3 mafia, and SK. Nick (consort) votes for his own blackmailer, as do the Investigator and SK. He is lynched. Then Nick Blocks the SK, and the Godfather kills the investigator (not the smartest move on the GF's part either). The SK victory then is assured, which Jooka laughing and saying they never had a chance.

Your explanation does not adequately dispute any of these facts. Your two offenses were Game Throwing AND Cheating.

Nick1
February 10th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Your explanation does not adequately dispute any of these facts. Your two offenses were Game Throwing AND Cheating.

Um really i think it does and heres why. Facts that support party cheating

-1st of no idea what the - their location cntl 6+7 has todo with anything... i thought location where assigned randomly at start of game if ur refering to starting locations? so how is this any proof.
-2nd - Their Names (white guy & WhiteMan) as i already explained that the similar names are just because one of US saw the others name and copyed (as this happens in 90% of games) AGAIN what proof do you have?
- and 3rd - Their Actions (Nick Game throwing, and Jooka's "You never had a chance." this part im morely pointing to the Jooka's "You never had a chance." part. again this is a false way to determined we were On some kinda team because as it was the end of the round when he said this anyone with a I.Q. of 50 that looked at the graveyard+roles list could come to his conclusion so i say again WHAT PROOF? the only thing i admit doing wrongly "is voting for the one guy to get lyched by my self no others" otherwise your case is based solely on unproofed accusations having todo with circumstantial evidence that is not proof. So even if im not off this watch list i dont really care at this point BUT you should not punish others for my one and i say again "ONE" mistake. This honestly almost feels like admin abuse and i might write your webmaster about it.

Raptorblaze
February 10th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Um really i think it does and heres why. Facts that support party cheating

-1st of no idea what the - their location cntl 6+7 has todo with anything... i thought location where assigned randomly at start of game if ur refering to starting locations? so how is this any proof.
-2nd - Their Names (white guy & WhiteMan) as i already explained that the similar names are just because one of US saw the others name and copyed (as this happens in 90% of games) AGAIN what proof do you have?
- and 3rd - Their Actions (Nick Game throwing, and Jooka's "You never had a chance." this part im morely pointing to the Jooka's "You never had a chance." part. again this is a false way to determined we were On some kinda team because as it was the end of the round when he said this anyone with a I.Q. of 50 that looked at the graveyard+roles list could come to his conclusion so i say again WHAT PROOF? the only thing i admit doing wrongly "is voting for the one guy to get lyched by my self no others" otherwise your case is based solely on unproofed accusations having todo with circumstantial evidence that is not proof. So even if im not off this watch list i dont really care at this point BUT you should not punish others for my one and i say again "ONE" mistake. This honestly almost feels like admin abuse and i might write your webmaster about it.

ctrl 6 and ctrl 7 are hotkeys in the replay, they are based on what player slot number you have. This is NOT randomized, it's based on the order in which players joined the pregame lobby. Players in a party are always subsequent numbers, at most you could dispute the names. BTW I frankly think the webmaster would love to hear your complaints about the admin abuse ;)

Nick1
February 10th, 2012, 04:56 PM
ctrl 6 and ctrl 7 are hotkeys in the replay, they are based on what player slot number you have. This is NOT randomized, it's based on the order in which players joined the pregame lobby. Players in a party are always subsequent numbers, at most you could dispute the names. BTW I frankly think the webmaster would love to hear your complaints about the admin abuse ;)

Ah thanks for clearing that up was not sure what it means. So "they are based on what player slot number you have. This is NOT randomized, it's based on the order in which players joined the pregame lobby." could mean me and the guy joined after each other and we randomly picked simular names then? But morely im concerned about the false claims against 2 innocent players Jooka and Whiteman who had nothing todo with me at all yet are being accused because i messed up 1 lynching by myself seems unfair for them who were just playing there roles.

Raptorblaze
February 10th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Ah thanks for clearing that up was not sure what it means. So "they are based on what player slot number you have. This is NOT randomized, it's based on the order in which players joined the pregame lobby." could mean me and the guy joined after each other and we randomly picked simular names then? But morely im not concerned about the false claims against 2 innocent players Jooka and Whiteman who had nothing todo with me at all yet are being accused because i messed up 1 lynching by myself seems unfair for them who were just playing there roles.

It was actually 1 player (jooka) who used the ingame name whiteman. It's just a 1 week watchlist, keep your nose clean it'll drop off and no harm done. Even I've been on the watchlist before. As for jooka he's on hold which means he'll never know unless he commits an offense in the future, in which case it'll become evidence of a history and get him onto the watch list. In general for less than serious offense I see them just put people on hold for the first offense (Mine was an exception because of who I was complicit with when I broke the rules, instant watch list and deserved though, and yours because technically you committed two offenses the way they look at it)

Nick1
February 10th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Yeah i just wish they didnt jump to these wild ideas. In all honesty i had friends over distracting me and was watching a movie while playing. So i hardly did read logs or others comments and as i said 1stly i voted based on groups votes mostly, if u look i do.

Raptorblaze
February 10th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Yeah i just wish they didnt jump to these wild ideas. In all honesty i had friends over distracting me and was watching a movie while playing. So i hardly did read logs or others comments and as i said 1stly i voted based on groups votes mostly, if u look i do.

Half the time I'm playing that and another game at once (dual monitors) how do you think I feel? lol

Jtgam
February 10th, 2012, 08:48 PM
We did not jump to any wild ideas. We had 3 members alive, with only 5 people alive in the game, meaning we had power and guaranteed victory if we lynched one of the non-mafia. You proceeded to vote for one of your fellow mafia members AND voted guilty. I would not call this jumping to conclusions.

Nick1
February 10th, 2012, 09:27 PM
We did not jump to any wild ideas. We had 3 members alive, with only 5 people alive in the game, meaning we had power and guaranteed victory if we lynched one of the non-mafia. You proceeded to vote for one of your fellow mafia members AND voted guilty. I would not call this jumping to conclusions.

You did jump to conclusions tho accused (jooka) who used the ingame name whiteman who did nothing but play his role and win the game. Even tho he wins because i made mistake does not make him responsible for it.

Raptorblaze
February 11th, 2012, 03:13 AM
You did jump to conclusions tho accused (jooka) who used the ingame name whiteman who did nothing but play his role and win the game. Even tho he wins because i made mistake does not make him responsible for it.

I'm still waiting for you to write their webmaster :)

Nick1
February 11th, 2012, 03:19 AM
Well not too sure who that is yet have any idea? about to log will check tomarrow.

Raptorblaze
February 11th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Well not too sure who that is yet have any idea? about to log will check tomarrow.

I'm fairly sure either oops_ur_dead or mikevipe here on the forums is basically it.

Ambient
February 11th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Raptor stop taunting him. Mike and Oops are not involved in the reporting process. You may message Rev if you wish.

Nick, I have asked someone else to review your replay. You are allowed to ask for an appeal. He will post his findings in this thread.

Raptorblaze
February 11th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Raptor stop taunting him. Mike and Oops are not involved in the reporting process. You may message Rev if you wish.

Nick, I have asked someone else to review your replay. You are allowed to ask for an appeal. He will post his findings in this thread.

Sorry, when he threatened to write your webmaster on you it got me going :P

DramaLlama
February 11th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Oh great. I have the name of a gamethrower in FMX.

Yayyy........

P.S. I already admitted I was fm Nick.

creedkingsx
February 11th, 2012, 09:33 PM
I say game-throwing. Lynching a fellow mafia member isn't a mistake. and at that time in the game, the serial killer is always obvious, so role-blocking him was an obvious intention. You could argue your intelligence, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were game-throwing.

Nick1
February 11th, 2012, 10:39 PM

Yayyy........

Um who are you? and whats fm?

Ambient "Nick, I have asked someone else to review your replay. You are allowed to ask for an appeal. He will post his findings in this thread. "
Thank you i honestly feel bad for saying i would report you now was a little angry when i wrote that post as you could probly tell from using CAPs often. I just didnt understand why i got pinned with the name charge which raptor helped me understand some. I still feel i only deserved a Hold=1 bad thing? but that jooka guy did seemed to get punished for me to which i didnt understand.

Nick1
February 11th, 2012, 10:44 PM
and TY Creed thats exactly what im saying im guilty of being dumb and GTing once sorry again ><

Nick
February 11th, 2012, 11:24 PM

Yayyy........

By the way, Nick1 is my smurf. I do not want this Nick account to be associated with accusations of gamethrowing. You might also want to know that Nick is in turn a smurf of my former account Plato. I used Nick to support my arguments against a few uptight players who accused me of trolling in-game. Plato got banned afterwards with all posts deleted, forcing me to created Spy as my new main account.

I thus demand that the privileges enjoyed by Spy be conferred to smurfs Nick and Nick1. I also demand that my Plato account to be reinstated and all my posts restored!

Nick1
February 11th, 2012, 11:57 PM
I have no idea what you are saying are you saying im not a real person? becasue if you check my join date VS yours that does not make any sense. Also im nick1 because the name nick was already taken by you... and my account name is Nick in SC2 so obviously id use this name also.

P.S. NICK is the #308 most common male first name, 0.043% of males in the US are named NICK. Around 52675 US males are named NICK! Thought id look that up for you. Also NICHOLAS is the #64 most common male first name0.275% of males in the US are named NICHOLAS.Around 336875 US males are named NICHOLAS! Nick is short for this.

Dark.Revenant
February 12th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Reset password here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw
Get posts back here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4307-Post-Restoration

Nick
February 12th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Reset password here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/login.php?do=lostpw
Get posts back here: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4307-Post-Restoration

You are the last person here that I expect to fall for my nonsense. Or is this counter trolling?
1) You have confirmed that I'm not Plato from the IP address.
2) Plato has been wiped out of existence from COM.
3) I don't care about my post count (I was referring to Plato).

My main idea here is to do a roundabout denial that I'm not 1-S2-1-551613.

Dark.Revenant
February 12th, 2012, 10:44 PM
The fact that I posted two links and nothing else is to represent the fact that the burden of truth falls on you/the user. I don't have to do a thing.

Elixir
February 12th, 2012, 10:54 PM
I'm going to be reviewing this appeal within the next few hours.

Elixir
February 13th, 2012, 03:24 AM

I would suggest a 1x WL for Nick (2 offenses) and place Jooka on hold.

Also their names were selected right after each other.

Yet the SK also attacked the gf on one night.... Was planning to kill teal on the last night too...

All in all its very probable they were cheating together but it is pretty circumstantial... But Nick certainly game threw, thats it... Forget the cheating charge.

I agree with Ambient in that Nick should be on the Watch List for the week if its his 2nd offense and that Jooka should remain on hold if only barely... We probably wont see Jooka again so it's negligable. If he does pop up again we'll look at it further.

Nick1
February 13th, 2012, 08:27 PM
>Elixir "Also their names were selected right after each other.
Yet the SK also attacked the gf on one night.... Was planning to kill teal on the last night too...
All in all its very probable they were cheating together but it is pretty circumstantial... But Nick certainly game threw, thats it... Forget the cheating charge.
I agree with Ambient in that Nick should be on the Watch List for the week if its his 2nd offense and that Jooka should remain on hold if only barely... We probably wont see Jooka again so it's negligable. If he does pop up again we'll look at it further."

Yeah i agree with you. Best thing i can think to do is using random names always to avoid this.Also if my cheating charge is dropped i think i only have the 1 gamethrowing charge.So i should be on hold and off list then? Even if i cant get off list till times up can it say im a <gamethower only> not <known cheater+gamethrowing> would make it more simple to explain to others.

>Other Nick account on the forum "My main idea here is to do a roundabout denial that I'm not 1-S2-1-551613."

Like the admin said if your really me reset the account but your not me so cant. Also i can take a few ingame screenshots if its required for proof.