PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} DJC, ID: 1-S2-1-2052888; MERCYMAN, ID: 1-S2-1-3070428; Einsenhower, 1-S2-1-2388719

Elixir
February 8th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Account Name: DJC, MERCYMAN, Einsenhower
Account ID: DJC 1-S2-1-2052888 / MERCYMAN 1-S2-1-3070428 / Einsenhower 1-S2-1-2388719

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Summary:

These 3 were LANing. I know this because at one point all 3 of their names came up in the lag box at once with identical countdown timers (wasnt fast enough to get a screenshot)
Mercyman also admits to it in dead chat (He says their 'at&t signal died')
They all proceed to lynch a known vig as well with red proclaiming "trolololololo" as he does it could be classed as game throw here too.

Ran a search on their names but none came up, so assuming 1st offenses.

Kevinpowers
February 9th, 2012, 12:12 PM
DJC = Twirly (Godfather)
MERCYMAN = Agosto (Investigator)
Einsenhower = Tommy Franks (Investigator)

Every vote they all vote together. Even as two investigators they call others out at being mafia when Twirly (Godfather) is the only one left.
They even vote guilty on a guy who is clearly blackmailed. By Day 2 you can already conform they are all outside communicating in some way. Dead chat confirms it though. "AT&T signal died" Would of liked to have seen that lagging screenshot Elixir, but oh well. Even people in the game alive, pink for example, is saying "fucking lan fags."

Elixir kicks Einsenhower from game after he goes "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

End of Report

~Judgment~
DJC guilty of 1 count of Cheating.
MERCYMAN guilty of 1 count of Cheating and 1 count of Game-Throwing
Einsenhower guilty of 1 count of Cheating and 1 count of Game-Throwing

This is obviously APPROVED. Due to the size of group and actions they willingly took this game, I recommend a 2x W-L for all three.

Jtgam
February 9th, 2012, 11:37 PM
I was also in this game, and would like to thank Elixir for his actions. I can also corroborate that all three showed up on the lag screen. I approve of this message.