PDA

View Full Version : [Role Suggestion] Ghost

Luna
February 6th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Note: This wasn't my role I'm simply transcribing it from other FMs, I'm doing it because it is not a regular SC2 Mafia role.

Role Name: Ghost

Alignment: Benign Neutral

Game Size(s): FM (anonymous FM accounts needed)

Abilities: You are a shadow of the past, no longer part of this world, but still lurking in the realm of the living. You want to re-enact your death in order to exact revenge from your killer. After you die, you will be able to possess a person each night. You will be able to speak through him during the day, as well as directing his vote. You will not be able to possess the same person twice in a row. Both the Ghost and its target will not be able to use any of the possessed person abilities. Your objective is to make your killer lose. You dont care which faction wins, as long as it isnt the current faction of your killer. If your killer switches faction during the course of the game, its the new faction that counts. If you are lynched, the hammer voter will be considered the killer. Should the person who killed you lose before the end of the game, you will be finally sent in the realm of the dead, and enjoy the conversation with the other dead players. You will not be able to possess people anymore when this happens.

Intended Purpose: A fun neutral that aims to get killed and then needs to play carefully to win, like a sneaky Executioner.

Meta-Game Implications: If a Ghost is possible, players may be hesitant about hammering lynches and killers must decide who to kill carefully.

Possible Cons: I don't know whether the Ghost was given the name of their killer or not. If so, and the Ghost was killed at night, the Ghost could just claim through their puppet and direct the Town to lynch the killer.

One Sentence Summary: Once killed, stays in limbo, attempting to exact revenge on their killer through possessing other players.