PDA

View Full Version : [Role Suggestion] Ninja

Luna
February 6th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Note: This wasn't my role I'm simply transcribing it from other FMs, I'm doing it because it is not a regular SC2 Mafia role.

Role Name: Ninja

Alignment: Benign Neutral

Game Size(s): All

Abilities: Each night, you can steal the abilities of a person. When you succesfully steal an ability from your target, their night ability will be permanently added to your command list. The following nights, you can choose either to steal again or use one of your newly inherited abilities.

Unavailable abilities: Citizen, Mason, Journalist, Jester, Executioner, Cult Leader, Ghost, Grave Robber, Amnesiac, Student, Survivor, Ninja, Disguiser. A Witch controlling you will use your standard ability (steal).

Stealing from an Armoursmith will protect you for that night. It won't grant any permanent ability.

Stealing from a Drug Dealer will trigger one of its random effects on you. It won't grant any permanent ability.

Stealing from an Bus Driver will switch you with a random target. It won't grant any permanent ability.

Intended Purpose: Almost a reverse neutral Grave Robber, the Ninja gains more and more power as the game goes on, and can decide which side to join.

Meta-Game Implications: Scum roles may want to find the Ninja as soon as possible, depending on the actions of the Ninja the Town may feel allied with them but the Ninja still won't want to reveal under any circumstances.

Possible Cons: Just transcribing here, folks.

One Sentence Summary: A shadowy ninja, who can permanently copy other abilities to become more and more powerful.