PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} TheBigSmooth, ID 1-S2-1-2632319; Twoshoes, ID: 1-S2-1-2894049

Ambient
November 28th, 2011, 09:39 PM
This is a Reminder to for DR. I went over Pedobear's analysis and found a far worse offense. If you read the comments in the thread they give up on claiming innocence.

These were over two difference games and I think they should all be watch listed. If not KV.

Original Thread: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/3386-Twoshoes-ID-1-S2-1-2894049/page3

[Excerpt]
I have spent an hour reviewing both games and here is my Full Report.

Replay one
Dumpkick (Twoshoes) clearly states that nighigy and time vampire are working with the mafia, and to not kill them. Timevampire (Bigsmooth) guards nighigy (Deadsheep - the jester) the first two nights. After the jester is lynched, Timevampire (Bigsmooth) guards Dumpkick (Twoshoes) the framer. This is clearly action against town, and his role. The final night Dumpkick (Twoshoes) targets the veteran and dies.

Replay 2
Start of replay - Twoshoes "we are not on skype we are on instinct' and "instincts and facts are cheating? lol" - They are clearly in a party as there ID's are together.

Twoshoes (doc) heals Deadsheep (the SK) and TheBigSmooth (janitor) takes no night action. One of the mafia members was unhappy with them from the previous game, and this was a factor in his actions. TheBigSmooth (Janitor) starts odd day two claiming to be sheriff and that Red (the Godfather) is mafia. This is a clear game throw.

Night two - Deadsheep kill the disguiser. Twoshoes heals TheBigSmooth (janitor).
Night three - Twoshoes heals TheBigSmooth (janitor).
Night four - Twoshoes heals TheBigSmooth (janitor). Twoshoes is culted and gives TheBigSmooth (janitor) information on who is cult.
Night five - Twoshoes game throw (of cult via skype) allows the SK (Sorghim - Deadsheep) to kill the other cult (leaving twoshoes as last)
Day six - Only Twoshoes, Deadsheep, and TheBigSmooth are the only players that are left alive. They vote off TheBigSmooth (mafia) so the Deadsheep (SK) wins.

Summery
The evidence of skyping/party is undeniable. Not only that both TheBigSmooth and Twoshoes game threw by revealing there teamates.

Dark.Revenant
November 29th, 2011, 11:25 PM
I'll let it slide once. Another report on them though (haven't read the other approved reports as of writing this, btw), and KV time.

Yinyang107
February 5th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Account Name: TheBigSmooth
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2632319

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing/Cheating*

Account Name: Twoshoes
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2894049

Crimes Committed: Cheating*

In-Game Name: Chinese P, Faggot Boy
Summary: Day one, TheBigSmooth gave the name of his Godfather. When I jailed him, he offered to name his GF if I spared him, then named him anyways just before I executed. Day two, Xen got the GF lynched by claiming he jailed an investigator who told him who it was - this despite the fact that on night one, a jailed invest wouldn't have known anything. These are both blatant cases of game-throwing.

Also, TheBigSmooth appears to have previously used the old -code method to get free donation privileges, and (in the lag screen, so you'll have to take my word for it) attempted to leak the code further.

Ambient
February 6th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Threads Merged. Also, I believe thebigsmooth is a real donor.

Ambient
February 8th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Twoshoes and BigSmooth were partied, Xen was not.

TheBigSmooth
2:25 - Reveals Godfather
3:36 - Tells Jailor he is disguiser and reveals Godfather again.
(Note: TheBigSmooth and Twoshoes has been reported party cheating before.)

Twoshoes, ID: 1-S2-1-2894049
11:08 - Calls out Blue (last mafia) as mafia claiming sheriff. No one questions him remainder of game.

Xen
4:32 - Confirms that Orange is the Godfather

Bigsmooth clearly threw the game. This is his second offense, and I suggest 1x KV.
Twoshoes (SK) received the identity of the last mafia from Bigsmooth.. and I suggest 2x WL

This is Xen's first offense.. and since TheBigSmooth already revealed the godfather.. he had attempted to use the oppertunity to look like an investigative role. I suggest no punishment.

Yayap
February 8th, 2012, 12:06 PM
After looking at the replay myself, I'm in agreement with Ambient.

Under the circumstances, I find no fault with Xen for getting the GF lynched since TheBigSmooth exposed him early.
TheBigSmooth certainly gamethrew. No questions asked.
Twoshoes on the other hand, could have deduced that Blue was mafioso from terrible jailor role claim. However due to his history with TheBigSmooth, I find it much more likely that they skype cheated.

Ambient
February 8th, 2012, 02:51 PM
After having Yayap give this a second look. I am approving this report.

TheBigSmooth
February 19th, 2012, 01:44 AM
"Trust No One" I did what i had to do to live. whoops didnt work. oh well. Sorry didnt realize it was such a big deal guys. didnt mean to game throw. btw to this day i have never skyped with anyone

Owenz
February 20th, 2012, 07:31 PM
I suggest a 128x BL.