PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} anthnwam, ID :1-S2-1-2283153; celluoid, ID: 1-S2-1-2460852

Kanazawa
February 3rd, 2012, 01:50 AM
Account Name: anthnwam
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2283153

Crimes Committed: Cheating

In-Game Name: GiveItALittleTug
Summary: At the end of the game (after I disguised and took celluoid's body) He admitted that he knew the answer because of skype. His skype friend, of course, was already dead.

Account Name: celluoid
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2460852

Crimes Committed: Cheating

In-Game Name: shit broken tits / Batman
Summary: When I was dead he admitted that he was friends with the other skyper, and he was the one whose body I took the night before anthnwam knew I was the disguiser. (At the end of the game I was "shit broken tits" after taking his body).

Ambient says: This player was in party, but I will leave it to the reviewing keeper to determine any wrong doing.
Account Name: Mrconno
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2458747

Ambient
February 4th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Pre-Summary: Alright. I will be honest. This game is a mess. I had confirmed a party of five players. I was not really sure what to do.. So I let it play out until I had to take action. I will provide evidence first that they were all partied together and had at the very LEAST told each other their names. I however, do not personally believe that communication had stopped there.

Primary Offenders

Account Name: anthnwam
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2283153
Crimes Committed: Cheating (In-Party and revealed name and ???)/Game Throwing

Personal Summary: After disguising Night one. He immediately reveals our godfather and that he is disguiser. I was not amused, but attempted damage control suggesting that he was a jester. He continued this process until both the godfather and I was lynched. When it came down to the SK, Sheriff, and Disguiser (all 3 of them in the party). Both anthnwam and Mrconno kept the days going by voting innocent at the last moment to keep the game going.

Note: Only one person not in their party voted to kill me >.> lol.

Account Name: WeGcSqUiD
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2254118
Crimes Committed: Cheating (In-Party and revealed name and ???)

Personal Summary: Role was jailor and he was killed night 1. After dying he immediately reveals that he is cheating and communicating with town and killer. I did not know this at the time of course, and later coaxed it out of him (not that he was hiding anything. He confirmed the names of his party members when requested against -real with 100% accuracy (I had died at that point). After realizing I was taking this seriously he backs off saying it is not cheating but using resources of his team or something to win. Basic party cheating nonsense. Towards the end he says their party is "XP grinding/leveling and its perfectly legal." Was not interested in hearing otherwise. Both celluoid and WeGcSqUiD listed the In-Game Names of their party when requested.

Account Name: celluoid
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2460852

Personal Summary: Role was sheriff. Checked Red night 1 (Who was in party. Perhaps they did not tell roles). He checked me after disguiser game threw, and wrote that dark green was Godfather (pink had game thrown, and revealed this of course). Nothing shown in these actions is inherently wrong. However, his actions were controlled by members in his party. Both celluoid and WeGcSqUiD listed the In-Game Names of their party when requested.

Account Name: Mrconno
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2458747

Personal Summary: Role was SK. He only killed players that were not in their party. He accused the godfather with the disguiser at the start of day 3. When it came down to the SK, Sheriff, and Disguiser (all 3 of them in the party). Both anthnwam and Mrconno kept the days going by voting innocent at the last moment to keep the game going.

Lesser Offender
Account Name: WabbitHunter
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2480377
Crimes Committed: Cheating (Revealed In-game name and ???)

Personal Summary: Only checked players that were not in party. He voted up the Investigator with a declared SK and disguiser (although he did vote innocent). He attempted to vote off both the disguiser and SK and voted guilty each time. He did not particularly do anything wrong in game aside from share his name. Although not checking any of the members of the party is suspect. He may of just been along for the ride. I do not suggest any punishment for him at this time.

Tasogare_Akira
February 6th, 2012, 03:07 PM
As for the first report, his buddy was converted to cult n1. From that point on, GiveItALittleTug and sdgsfhrfycguhj seem to vote together. Again, they're both cultists. Day after green is converted to cult, he gets lynched. anthnwam proceeds to reveal his cult chat via skype to mrconno. Attaching screenshot to this post. Shit broken tits, celluloid, does vote with cult REPEATEDLY. Vote manipulation via out-of-game voice communication in the first degree. Recommend 2x KV list, for everyone in first report. They all admit to their malintent, going on to say it's not cheating. Rev, KV these bastards. On to second report.

Tasogare_Akira
February 6th, 2012, 03:14 PM
As for second report, 3x KV for anthnwam and mrconno, 2xkv for celluloid, 1x KV for WeGcSqUiD, and 2x Watch List for WabbitHunter. As for ambient's request, we shouldn't do nothing. WL is sufficient though. Something about these guys really just gets on my nerves. Rev, don't on-hold this shit.