PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Exoran, ID: 1-S2-1-2518457; Kiwi, ID: 1-S2-1-2647049; KesslerCOIL, ID: 1-S2-1-3364858; Raeith...

Thefishdude
February 2nd, 2012, 06:27 PM
Account Name: Eroxan, Kiwi, KesslerCOIL, and Raeith
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2518457; 1-S2-1-2647049; 1-S2-1-3364858; 1-S2-1-2423891

Crimes Committed: Cheating via Skype

In-Game Name: Tretop; Kilgarrow; Evey Hammond; Pietro Lombardi
Summary: Ok at the beginning of the game, I didn't really notice much. It wasn't until 11:04 that I personally noticed that something wasn't right. In the game, Tretop was obviously the framer and most of the mafia was dead. For some reason the guys mentioned for cheating most likely via Skype started voting me out even though it was obvious who the framer was for a long time. I then realized what General Belatrix(Elixir) was saying about skypers and his suspicions seemed correct. Thankfully Elixir gave those people a warning and they got what they deserved as they were served with the lightning of justice! Sorry Ambient for taking so long in writing this in the accepted format.

Tasogare_Akira
February 4th, 2012, 01:45 PM
IT is as they say. However, the ID list indicates that a fourth person was in their party. Elixir allowed him to live to let town win, because they deserved the win. It looked like Elixir overlooked him, regardless. It is obvious that Pietro was voting with them. Will edit post accordingly. I recommend 2x watchlist, for the size of the party.

KesslerCOIL
February 15th, 2012, 05:11 AM
I was in TS3 with one of them, apart from that no one was in voice chat.
We werent even discussing the game, i was only in ts3 with him because he's my partner.
Also, the only reason we ever syncronised lynching was because we know each other and can tell who is who via names, such as i was evey hammond and they know i like V for Vendetta, we're all pretty sheepish so we just lynch who we dont like or feel deserves lynching, as do all the americans who random lynch.