PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Archaic, ID: 1-S2-1294777 [2 Reports]

Auckmid
December 23rd, 2011, 01:07 PM
Account Name: Archaic
Account ID: 1-S2-1294777
Crime: Game Throwing

Classic game-throw. Archaic died night 1 as disguiser, and left both of his ally’s names in last will. The interesting part is that by a combination of an absolutely retarded jailer and town, multiple AFKers, and a total miracle, the mafia still won. However, Archaic was still trying to throw the game for his ally's, and his final words at the end of the game were "I'll be throwing more games too", so it is still a definite offence, with little doubt on his intentions.

Ambient
December 23rd, 2011, 03:38 PM
@ 5:19 Clear as a bell.

I also had trouble with this player yesterday.. He borderline game threw in two games.

Will approve due to his games with me.

Lysergic
February 1st, 2012, 04:01 PM
Account Name: Archaic
Account ID: 1-S2-1-294777

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Justin Cider
Summary: Archaic rolls investigator and plays legitimately at first. That changes at the 13:14 mark, where he is converted to Cult. As day begins, he IMMEDIATELY outs the other Cultist, and proceeds to help town win. The Masons kill him, resulting in a town victory.

Afterwards, in dead chat, he brags about how he has been reported before and "nothing will come of it." He states that he has a defense prepared, and doesn't seem to think that revealing your fellow Cultists IMMEDIATELY upon being converted is game throwing.

Capitalier
February 1st, 2012, 04:51 PM
He's been on the watch list before for gamethrowing, and he's clearly guilty for gamethrowing as cult in this game, so I'll go ahead and approve this rather quickly.

Rev can decide on how lenient he wants to be, but it appears as if this offender considers the "watch list" as nothing. The punishment should be 3/4 WK Watch list (probably) or 1 WK KV list at this point.

Dark.Revenant
February 1st, 2012, 09:16 PM
Or two weeks.

Necrolord
February 1st, 2012, 09:55 PM
OMG Justin Cider LOL

Poirt56
February 2nd, 2012, 11:11 PM
Hello all Archaic here,

I would just like to say I accept full responsibility for what happened, I did let a friend of mine use my starcraft account for about a month when I was away in California for military training. I don't recall him as a big troll, just a shit talker for the most part. Sorry this has happened, I await my return to the non kick-vote list when you deem it necessary. BTW how do I donate? I want a colored name :)

Dark.Revenant
February 2nd, 2012, 11:38 PM
I'll probably reduce to a week, all things considered. Also, the Donate button on the top of the website will tell you everything there is to know. :)

Necrolord
February 3rd, 2012, 09:33 PM
Hello all Archaic here,

I would just like to say I accept full responsibility for what happened, I did let a friend of mine use my starcraft account for about a month when I was away in California for military training. I don't recall him as a big troll, just a shit talker for the most part. Sorry this has happened, I await my return to the non kick-vote list when you deem it necessary. BTW how do I donate? I want a colored name :)

OMFG YOU ASSHOLE. Using the old "I'm in the Army, respect me" argument. Would your CO like how you be trolling this game?

Poirt56
February 3rd, 2012, 09:35 PM
How was that a troll? I told him what the story was and I do not troll. Besides my BC (Battery Commander) wouldn't care if I "trolled" a video game, we do have a little bit of freedom in the military, if you served you would know that. Serve your country Necrolord and then tell me "wad it iz" homeboy, until then "run n tell dat".

Poirt56
February 16th, 2012, 09:27 PM
It has been 2 weeks + I demand I be removed from the KV list or I will report all the -kick people to Blizzard for harassment.

Apocist
February 16th, 2012, 10:13 PM
You seriously are going to start threatening them now? That's going to get you no where.

Poirt56
February 16th, 2012, 10:47 PM
As you can see it was for funsies, calm down tight pants and enjoy fun for ONCE!

Dark.Revenant
February 16th, 2012, 11:10 PM
I've been busy lately. I will update the map's lists tomorrow.