PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} Prodiigy, ID: 1-S2-1-2186182; Asvardi, ID: 1-S2-1-2140687 [3 Reports]

jowyblight99
January 27th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Account Name: Prodiigy and Asvardi
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2186182 and 1-S2-1-2140687

Crimes Committed: Cheating and Game Throwing

In-Game Name: (optional)Prodiigy was Lucio, Asvardi was Luzio
Summary: Luzio the framer says on night 1 not to kill lucio and that he would be helping us. Next night I told the GF to kill lucio and Luzio reveals that I am the blackmailer and that orange is the GF because I got blue killed.

jowyblight99
January 28th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Asvardi and Prodiigy do the same thing the next day

This time Asvardi is the framer and Prodiigy is jester. Night 2 the mafia decide to kill Prodiigy and Asvardi tells them he is jester and not to kill him. The following day he game throws to get the mafia killed because they killed his friend.

Kevinpowers
January 28th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Both are GUILTY of Game Throwing. Because they are consecutively doing this, I say this is worthy of being pushed to Watch List.

Thanks for the reports!

Have a nice day!

Bobbyknob
February 1st, 2012, 05:47 AM
Account Name: Asvardi
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2140687
Crimes Committed: Cheating
In-Game Name: (optional) Only makes ravens

Account Name: Prodiigy
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2186182
Crimes Committed: Cheating
In-Game Name: (optional) Enrico/Ciel Phantomhive

Summary:

Both players were on the mafia. Only makes ravens claims spy after being found as Godfather. Ciel Phantomhive (disguised as invest) sends Ebbers a message. Only makes ravens reads the message sent with 100% accuracy, despite actually being GF. No prior agreement was made in mafia chat of what message would be sent in case of spy check. Only possible explanation is that the two were communicating outside the game, and conveyed the message there. This resulted in all suspicion being taken away from the godfather, allowing mafia to win the game. PM can be seen at the 10:30 mark.

Both these players are already on the watch list.

Ambient
February 1st, 2012, 11:19 AM
Note: Both were reported for similar offenses last week, and Prodiigy's (1-S2-1-2186182) WL message was not shown.

This is fairly basic. Asvardi claims spy in jail. After Prodiigy disguises as the investigator, they do a spy check. Asvardi reads Prodiigy's PM because they were communicating outside of game. No PM's no talk of it in the mafia chat. Then they continue to troll Bobbyknob as if he is the one cheating. Even going as far as claiming he is either Asvardi/Prodiigy (seen in screen shot). They later are found in the mafia channel admitting to it (screen shot).

Because they were just reported earlier this week, and this is their third reported offense I suggest a double length KV.

Dark.Revenant
February 1st, 2012, 09:12 PM
Permanent banl- I mean double KV list.

Prodiigy
February 4th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Oh no, banned from a custom game .. my life is over lols, this game is laggy and it drops everyone, no loss :)

Necrolord
February 4th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Oh no, banned from a custom game .. my life is over lols, this game is laggy and it drops everyone, no loss :)

YOU WILL RUE THE DAY, MAFIA IS AWESOME!!!