PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} [Mod] Juggernub + Sover (1-S2-1-3299593 // 1-S2-1-2211473)

Elixir
January 31st, 2012, 03:31 AM
Arsonist and GF collaborate for the Arson to win.

Notes that suggest this isn't a simple GF Gamethrow, but collaborated cheating:

- Juggernub and Sover joined the lobby together (their IDs are 1 beow the other ingame)
- The GF (grey) knew orange was the arsonist before there was any inclination that an arson was in play at all
- The day before the GF gets himself lynched in mafia chat he refuses to kill anyone... telling us to "frame green"... obviously so we waste a lynch so the arsonist can burn us.

I ended up removing the Arson before he got points/achievements because I 100% believe it was foul play and undeserving of either... I dont know if what you see within is warrented of a List, I think it is but some people already disagree with my actions. This may be a replay you take time to decipher.

I was forces to use -roles while alive towards the end of the game to check for trolling against cheating.

Elixir
January 31st, 2012, 03:39 AM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4783-Elixir-ID-1-S2-1-2138387

Yay, after 6 months, my very own report.

"Kicked our arsonist right at the very end as the game resulted in an arsonist win instead of a Mafia win" <--- How does this even make sense?? Lol.

Kevinpowers
January 31st, 2012, 03:57 AM
[url]
"Kicked our arsonist right at the very end as the game resulted in an arsonist win instead of a Mafia win" <--- How does this even make sense?? Lol.

Makes no sense. Wish I was home so I could see this replay.

Ambient
January 31st, 2012, 09:18 AM
This one is fairly straight forward.

Crimes committed
Juggernub -Cheating
Sover - Cheating/Game Throwing

I would of also kicked sover. It is possible Huntz was also in their group, but he was lynched fairly early. He was resistant to tell mayor anything, and Sover wrote a "you shouldn't have voted him" death note.

Elixir
February 1st, 2012, 02:03 AM
Yeah I should have kicked Sover. That was my bad.