PDA

View Full Version : {Ban List} Stinkum, ID: 1-S2-1-3195007 [8 Reports]

Tasogare_Akira
January 30th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Account Name: Stinkum
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3195007
In-Game Name: VenderShart

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Summary: He announces himself as godfather, and tells all Mafia. Town proceed to lynch Chuck Norris, and Chuck Testa leaves the game. Also, guy speaks like a downs patient. Attaching replay forthwith.

Victorieee
January 30th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3195007
Crimes Committed: Game Throwing*
In-Game Color: He is the color Black.

Summary: On the first day he called out who the other 2 mafia were and also called himself out as the God Father. He also spams in the pre-game join room.

This guy seriously needs a ban. He will only continue to ruin games.

Ambient
January 30th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Reports merged.

Kessorangesoda
January 30th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Player name Stinkum, 1-S2-1 3195007

Continually spammed some video both in the SC2 lobby and in the game setup. He did so constantly, stopping only to cuss out people telling him to stop. He stopped only once the name selection came up.

The link he was spamming: http://www.own3d.tv/natusvincere#/live/

Alkajak
January 30th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Account: Stinkum
ID: 1-S2-1-3195007
Crime: Game throwing

Didn't even bother copy and pasting the normal procedure, because when this guy's name comes up, you know what he's done. Revealed the Godfather and the other mafia on day 1.

Echonian
January 30th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Spamming on its own is not a crime unless it is done to grief. Game throwing as in the original post, however, is.

I really think that a sticky on what is punishable would help in this section of the sub-forum. Kessorangesoda's input is meaningless as there is no way to confirm any of it without a replay in particular.

Tasogare_Akira
January 30th, 2012, 02:45 PM
It's still evidence toward bad intentions.

Ambient
January 30th, 2012, 09:41 PM
This is 4th or 5th reported offense.

I suggest a 4x KV.

persephone1983
January 31st, 2012, 05:06 PM
Account Name: Stinkkum
Account ID: 1-s2-1-3195007

Crimes Committed: Game throwing

In-Game Name: (optional)
Summary: First day he called out the names of the other mafia and said he was framer. SK killed the other mafia 1st night, and he continued to say who the godfather was, and then told us who the SK was (as he could not kill him at night) totally ruined the whole game.

He also spent the whole time the host was setting up the game, during lag, and after the game, spamming something about his mama bringing all the boys to the yard.

Flawm
January 31st, 2012, 05:25 PM
Account ID: 1-s2-1-3195007

Crimes Committed: Trolling, Spamming, Game Throwing

In-Game Name: VenderShart
Summary: He was spamming in the lobby, and even had a mic, and was screaming with his voice too, but that stopped in the loading screen. Ingame, he started spamming again, not with his mic. Then, ingame, he threw the game.
Step 4: Said it's uploaded, not sure where it is, though.

Step 5:

Other Notes, some retard had the idea of coppying Stinkum's name, and using it ingame, so it looks as if I'm reporting the wrong person, or an ingame person, but VaderShart is Stinkum, and if you need me to provide another screenshot proving that, I will.

Thanks.

Capitalier
January 31st, 2012, 05:33 PM
I merged the other two threads on Stinkum; however, persephone, I'd appreciate it if you could attach the replay. :)
I'm reviewing Flawm's replay right now.

And it turned out to be pretty clear cut. He gamethrew as fast as his little heart could.

I suggest 1 week ban list at this point, as a chronic offender.
If persephone submits her replay and it checks out as a unique replay, then I would suggest 2 WK BL.

Dark.Revenant
February 1st, 2012, 09:03 PM
Starting off with 1 week on the banlist (which then transitions to 2 more weeks on the KV list and 4 on the watch list).

mjohns87
February 1st, 2012, 10:44 PM
I will seriously miss this guy in games...he was hilarious, only reason I was still playing mafia TBH. Think I will stop till he is back

diarrheapancake
February 1st, 2012, 10:48 PM
Hi there, Stinkum here.

I'd like to present my case to my attorney Rev. Al Sharpton. Mr. Sharpton please go on.

ID LIKE TO SHOW THAT MY CLIENT HERE MR STINKUM IS A TRUE AFRICAN AMERICAN, A GOOD PERSON A PERSON WHO HAS GREAT CHARACTER.

AREN'T YOU ALL SICK OF THE BLACK MAN BEING KEPT DOWN BY WHITE FOLKS? I SAY WE UNBAN THIS COLORFUL PERSON AND GIVE HIM A GREAT OLD HUG!!! AND LET HIM GO ALONG HIS WAY.

FOR ALL WE KNOW WHITE FOLKS COULD HAVE FORGED THESE CRIMES. THAT WILL BE ALL JUDGE I HOPE YOU FIND MY CLIENT NOT GUILTY!

Victorieee
February 1st, 2012, 10:51 PM
Did he bypas the ban? I still see him playing mafia.

diarrheapancake
February 1st, 2012, 10:53 PM

Yeah, I can play as much as I want cause mods dont give a fuck about u lmfao NOOB

diarrheapancake
February 1st, 2012, 10:54 PM
I AM A GOLDEN GOD AND UR ALL MY MINIONS!!

Elixir
February 1st, 2012, 11:00 PM
Map hasnt been updated yet. Bans require a map update.

mjohns87
February 2nd, 2012, 03:46 AM

No I think his appeal was accepted (lets be honest the Al Sharpton defense always works) I for one am happy I love this douche bag, he puts a smile in my heart and my weinner.

creedkingsx
February 2nd, 2012, 11:44 AM
Spamming on its own is not a crime unless it is done to grief. Game throwing as in the original post, however, is.

I really think that a sticky on what is punishable would help in this section of the sub-forum. Kessorangesoda's input is meaningless as there is no way to confirm any of it without a replay in particular.
The problem with what he does with this is it has effectively lagged me out of the game lobby twice. I remember back during the Deezer/Destiny feud, Destiny's lackies would spam Deezer with some message and it would do the same thing, lag him out of the game. Well this is the same thing. He doesn't just copy and paste, it is a constant-never ending thing.

Victorieee
February 2nd, 2012, 04:08 PM
This kid does not just spam and troll. He game throws, and griefs. The only crime he has never done is cheat(possibility). He committed all other offenses and therefore should result in a perma ban. Play a game with him, you'll understand why his spam is not tolerated.

Texas Raider
February 2nd, 2012, 07:02 PM
If it makes any difference, lately he has taken to adding everyone in the game lobby to a giant chat. I have not stayed in it, but it could be an attempt to cheat (talking on it) as well as annoying as fuck because i can't block his request.

diarrheapancake
February 2nd, 2012, 10:17 PM
If it makes any difference, lately he has taken to adding everyone in the game lobby to a giant chat. I have not stayed in it, but it could be an attempt to cheat (talking on it) as well as annoying as fuck because i can't block his request.

Worth it.

diarrheapancake
February 4th, 2012, 10:00 PM
CITIZIENS R IMPORTANT GUZZZZ

diarrheapancake
February 5th, 2012, 08:29 PM
um, can a mod plz view this? akira is a modcore hacker for one...