PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} TexasRaider, ID: 1-S2-1-1418481 [4 Reports]

JackAceJack
January 19th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Account Name: TexasRaider
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1418481

Crimes Committed: Griefing

In-Game Name: i dont remember, but he was jailor
Summary:there was a joke in the setup part of the game saying "green is sk, kill him first". Game begins, im green. Im jailed night 1, and i tell jailor my role, but he said he didnt care and said "green is serial killer, he must die" and he jail-kills me cause of a joke.

It's not funny at all and decrease chances of his own team of winning.

Ambient
January 20th, 2012, 06:49 PM
On hold. Primarily due to his death chat conversation.

Texas has offended before (lag cheating).. However, I do not feel this alone with worth re-listing.

Ice52berg
January 29th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Starcraft Name: Texasraider
Starcraft ID: 1-S2-1418481
In Game Name: ujhndf
Role: Framer
Crime Commited: Game-Throwing

He begins the game by saying he is mafia again, and continuing his spamming as he did in the lobby. On the first night, he writes in his last will "purple and morgan are other mafia" clearly indicating his intention to game throw.

The next day, he continues spamming the chat prompting the town to lynch him. Once voted guilty, he then gives away the other two mafia (not to mention his Last will is shown with the same information).

The next night Marine (purple) quit the game and was revealed as Mafia. The town later lynched the GF resulting in a thrown game, the Mafia had no chance.

Replays and screenshots attached for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

trineroks
January 29th, 2012, 08:55 PM
Texasraider

1-S2-1-1418481

Texasraider is blue in this game. He starts the game by trolling (spamming "JUICY COCKS OF DOOM")

I was the spy. I saw in Mafia chat that there was a troll. I immediately gunned after Texasraider.

Turns out Texasraider was the BM but when we lynched him he immediately gave away his other mafia teammates, both in last words (before the actual kill animation) and last will. This is around the 6:30 mark.

cookies4you
January 29th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Account Name: Texasraider
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1418481
Crimes Committed: Game-threw by revealing the two remaining Mafia players after he got lynched. Additionally, he spammed the chat-box and trolled. In-Game Name: Obvious Jester

Summary: He was apparently pissed off about his role I assume. Because of him, me and the rest of the town managed to lynch off the rest of the Mafia. Because of that, we won and killed the Arsonist.

The images show our perspectives of the scene. One is from mine, while the other is in the sight of the Mafia player. You can see that he clearly revealed the Mafia player's name.

Ambient
January 29th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Reports Merged

Echonian
January 30th, 2012, 12:08 PM
This is obvious game throwing, and it can be seen from the very start that he fully intended it. Also, spamming throughout the game while not a crime is still not helpful.

Edit: As I've made myself more familiar with the backround on this person in particular, punishment is definitely in order.

Ambient
January 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Three unique reports. He has been placed on watch list previously.

In addition I have kicked him twice in the past.. 3 weeks or so.

I suggest a double length KV.

Dark.Revenant
February 1st, 2012, 08:03 PM
Indeed. 2x KV.

Texas Raider
February 2nd, 2012, 02:09 PM
I was told yesterday by Ambient that i have been put on the kick list, and sure enough here I am. I'm not looking for an appeal... quiet the contrary I am happy something is being done, however I would like to offer some clarity. The most offensive of my violations (and no doubt the reason i am being put on the list) is my spamming and game throwing. I did it three times, but it seems only two are here. Both were done on the same night and i was terribly drunk. This excuses nothing, but i apologize for my behavior. For the jailor case against me, many jailors have executed after you tell them your role, and green had just as high a chance of being evil as every other jailor has when they execute someone. I do not think this was a terribly big deal.

Now I am 100% certain I have never joined a game where my name came up as on the watch list, and I'm pretty sure Ambient never kicked me from a game unless it just says, "You have been dropped" without the warning that i have seen him do.

I am perfectly willing to serve double kick list time for my drunken behavior, but i wanted you all to know my point of view. Many who have played with me know I strongly support anti-cheating. (i say no card reading... if someone is throwing i tell people to report them... ect) Thanks for your time, and see you guys after the ban is up. :)

Raptorblaze
February 2nd, 2012, 02:43 PM
Thanks for your time, and see you guys after the ban is up. :)

Thankfully it isn't a ban, and some people (like me) actually read the report threads and will respond if players attempt to bandwagon on a KV-listed player who is repentant. I hope to see you in game!

Texas Raider
February 4th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Kick vote list is pretty much ban list. The trolls of the group always pretend they were there, or that i ruined their last game or wtevr, and then everyone kicks. How long exactly is "2x KV list" because even trying to play right now is a complete waste of time.

Dark.Revenant
February 4th, 2012, 01:26 AM
2 weeks