PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Ryan, ID: 1-S2-1-2950076

TKEE
January 28th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Account Name: Ryan
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2950076

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Jerkoff Goldfarb
Summary: Towards the end of the game, after myself "possum" and our third cult member "Othello Coca" died to make room for more members, Jerkoff was converted. After being converted, the setup was 2 cult vs. 2 town, and the cult would clearly win, but Jerkoff voted to lynch the last cult member "Giovanni" then suicide so that town would win. I think I attached the replay, he starts trolling at around 31:00 minutes, but my screenshot wouldn't work.

Kevinpowers
January 28th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Thank you for the report Tkee

Wow you guys played as cult very well! That was a really enjoyable replay to watch and suggest anyone reading this should download the replay and see how cult is suppose to be played.

Now for the matter at hand, Ryan is GUILTY of Game-Throwing. You guys for sure had that game in the bag and he lost it for you by lynching his own cult member.

This is Ryan FIRST offense, so this will be put ON HOLD for now. This report will be used as evidence if Ryan is reported again.

Thank you for the report Tkee.

Have a great weekend.

orlfman
March 9th, 2012, 01:50 AM
Account Name: ryan
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2950076
In-Game Name: Ciro Conti

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: orlfman
Summary:I was the blackmailer in the game and Ciro Conti(Ryan) was the god father. After the mafioso died, the god father (Ryan), started to call me out in chat. He kept asking me for my role and called me suspicious and then started to vote to lynch me. Luckily the vote time ended and it turned night. During night I asked him why he called me out and told him if he calls me out again I will report him for game throwing. Then, towards the end of the game, the night before he started to call me out again, I had blackmailed yellow (Napoleon). When day came, red stated he thinks its Ciro and I. Ciro started to call me out again and he was telling them to kill me instead and that hes town and I am "100% mafia" instead of trying to frame someone else. Orange started talking in chat saying it was him and Napoleon. Instead of calling out Napoleon, considering I had blackmailed him during the night, he kept calling me out. He created so much attention to himself spamming me in chat, the town turned around and voted to lynch him. He then kept calling me out during the trial and that he is innocent and I am 100% mafia. I told him he killed himself and thanked him for calling me out. I told him I will be reporting him for game throwing. With orange claiming yellow and with yellow being blackmailed, orange, mine, and purple's vote would of been enough to lynch yellow, kill red at night, and lynch orange the next day. We had a high chance of winning still if he didn't game throw.

Menautor
March 14th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Orlfman is correct in bring this to our attention. GF is trolling dangerously close to game throwing but not enough to be classified as Game thrower. He could of tried harder to remain low profile and trolling his team mate when town already suspect him wasn't the best idea to insure victory. On hold until more report comes in.

Ambient
March 14th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Two reports, enough for a 1x WL.

Janobewon
March 20th, 2012, 10:24 PM
TKEE i have not seen you on in a while why play mafia with me more ^.^