PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Fluffhead, ID: 1-S2-1-327091

MotoShadow
January 27th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Account Name: Fluffhead
Account ID: 1-S2-1-327091

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Peeweesucksdick
Summary: In the beginning of day 1 (started as night) he claimed he was vigi and that the person he shot didn't die therefore that person was the GF... we all know it takes 1 day for vigi to find gun so I called him out on it and he started trolling. I pressed guilty on his name and a few others but it went to night before enough votes were in. That night I was jailed by peeweesucksdick(fluffhead) and the execute button was pressed. I told the jailor I was bodyguard (I truly was) but the jailor said "You tried to get me lynched so I'm going to kill you." The next day peeweesucksdick kept trolling saying that Dark green was mafia and claimed he wasn't a vigi but never claimed jailor.... this led to him being lynched and in his death note he listed who "the mafia" and the "sk" was.... by this point the town was near hopeless because of a vigi kill to a town, the jailors game throwing, a sk kill, a mafia kill and peewees lynch death.... pretty much he caused the town a loss because he decided to kill me and be a troll.

Ambient
January 30th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Wel.. He was certainly trolling.. Perhaps griefing. I would put this on hold and move on.. but I am perplexed how he correctly guessed most of the scum day 3.

Second opinion on that.

Yayap
January 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM
I'll take a look at this.

Yayap
January 30th, 2012, 08:14 PM
This is an odd one. After viewing the replay multiple times from pretty much everyones viewpoint. I'd have to wave the game-throwing charge. But, as Ambient said, there is some fishy business going on with him.

I can't find any evidence of skyping, yet he finds correctly names all 3 mafia AND the sk in his death note with 0 evidence. I found absolutely no link in the voting patterns by these 4 players to collaborate his story.

I'm strongly convinced that there was cheating that took place, either by skyping (would be very well hidden), lag chat or by hacking.

On top of that, the following chat in the dead chat concerns me:

(MotoShadow) - u know u can get put on the kick vote list right?
(Fluffhead) - i dont give a flying f***
(Fluffhead) - im friends with a moderator
(Fluffhead) - i can do whatever the f***
(Fluffhead) - i want

I'm recommending watch-list since I don't have enough evidence to prove that he is hacking. Maybe with additional reports in the future, we can upgrade his sentence.

I'd rather see him on the kick-vote list or ban-list if he is hacking.

MotoShadow
January 30th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Thank you for looking at this. I personally didn't pay attention to his death note but that's just because I was just angry about how he executed me for calling him out. The dead chat is what led me to reporting him but I figured he was just trying to scare me with the moderators friend thing.

fuckskypers
February 3rd, 2012, 01:07 AM
WOW, just Wow Fluffhead here. i cant believe you put me on the watch list because of this. First off I executed black(orginally it was light yellow as you can see i chose him first because he was accusing me more) because he said I was mafia and was trying to get me lynched WHO WOULDNT? me claiming vig like i did saying i shot someone is part of how i find out who the bad people are normally mafia would accuse me first and trying to get me lynched notice how i checked my log not ONCE but TWICE. I LOOKED AT VOTING PATTERNS normally mafia and SK vote in the middle which is how i GUESSED who all 4 bad ppl were(I got lucky with 1 guess) after the night was over. i killed black for trying to lynch me THE NEXT DAY i instantly -jail as to jail patroitism because i figured he was bad but i didnt kill him cause he got my lynched first. You guys are blind if you dont see this and to put me on the watch list because Im an expert mafia player is ridiuculous. Look how many points i have and wins..... I get put on the watch list because newbs like motoshadow dont know how to play this game right and you give him donor powers. not only should i be taken off the watch list i should be given donor powers. for you guys to put me on the list based on absolutely nothing is bullshit. If i was playing with mafia or SK why would i call them ALL out in my LW? Check all my games i never play with the same 2 ppl in a row nor ever join as a party? Im all against that bullshit cheating n skyping shit. hell im using a mac wouldnt even know how to hack this crap. whatever if you keep me on the watch list for being an expert at this game and knowing how mafia votes you guys then you will lose one of your most frequent and best players out there. You have NO evidence of me doing anything bad other than my strategy that works 95% of the time if retards like motoshadow knew how to play

Ice52berg
February 3rd, 2012, 02:08 AM
You claim the entire game it was based on "voting patterns," yet the mafia didn't even make a vote until you were on stand and subsequently cancelled. Also, I do not believe there was anyway ANYONE would have known the exact identity of the SK with 10 roles outstanding and unconfirmed.

I also find it very odd that you have almost the same number of victories as games played. But hey, maybe you are just that good and just know how to win almost EVERY time.

So, my question to you is, how did you know the EXACT person who was SK? Seriously. It's not voting patterns so don't even try that BS excuse. I would love to know your secret.

fuckskypers
February 3rd, 2012, 02:34 AM
what are you motoshadows fanboy? im not talking about voting while on the stand you idiot im talking about voting to put me on trial. voting on the stand means NOTHING to me. its voting to put people up that I base my patterns off of. my god how many newbs are there on this game. this just goes to show the gap between donors and the real players. why you GIVE just ANYONE donor powers is retarded when more than half are newbs themselves ..... and how i knew who was who was half skill and half guess like I said normally the middle people who vote are bad sometimes my last wills are wrong sometimes right but this was spot on and i still get punished for being a great players. its like brett farve getting fined because he threw 6 TDs in one game or lebron james scoring 60 points. moderators are too paranoid about cheating in this game. ESPECIALLY when theres not a single ounce of evidence saying i was cheating or hacking. the only thing they went off of was motoshadow crying like a bitch because i killed him cause he ACCUSED ME OF BEING MAFIA. fucking retards... which goes to show if a jailor accidently executes a townie at all these days they can get reported for game throwing... PLEASE he was accusing me at day 1 and normally the first people to accuse are the mafia so people arent onto them....

Rhodikus
February 3rd, 2012, 04:20 AM
Imo...Fluffhead is definitely hacking and/or skyping with someone else in the game, from the votes, there's no way he would've known who the SK was

Just my 2 cents...

Ash
February 3rd, 2012, 09:39 AM
this guy obviously needs more than a watch list (just my opinion, but i guess with no evidence then its not possible lol), he throws insults and even wants a donor status when he hasn't donated.
If your truly a pro-mafia player you should play FM to show us your skills.

P.s: It's easy to hack points and wins, any hacker can do it.

Dark.Revenant
February 3rd, 2012, 09:42 AM
I think you should cut your losses. Yayap's reviews are very thorough, and he can be considered an expert at the game.

Also, donor powers are given to people who donate. I don't care if they are trolls or are bad at Mafia; they donated. That's all.

fuckskypers
February 3rd, 2012, 12:08 PM
Ok so pretty much it is considered game throwing now when
A jailor executes a town member accidently?
Whats next a vigilante random shooting a town?
Maybe when a veteran goes on alert and kills a sheriff or invest?
Is this all types of game throwing?

The Mod even admitted he couldnt find any evidence of skyping but yet im considered a cheater or hacker also without any evidence what so ever... And to the people who think I am cheating maybe you need to understand the psychology of the game to become a better player. Its not all about what role you get and how well you play it its a mind-fuck game but like I said only the good players like myself would know that.

So stupid why wouldnt I kill the guy who was trying to get me lynched in the first place? If im put on the watch list because I executed a guy who wanted me dead in the first place. He should be placed on the watch list for greifing.

Raptorblaze
February 3rd, 2012, 12:59 PM
I very rarely see mafia accuse a random person right off the bat...and when I do see it they usually get killed in fairly short order, with the exception of good consigs/framers. Argument Invalid.

Yayap
February 3rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
I spent 2 hours looking at this replay looking to defend you. I examined all the votes. Here was what I found:

You randomly accuse stolen donor code of being mafia looking for a reaction = a viable strategy, I have nothing against this.

day1:
peewee (you) vote stolen donor code
Immortal votes you
C Gobbler votes stolen donor code
Blue (brown color) votes you
Baka (SK) votes you
Patriotism (GF) votes you
red Vlad votes you
Small Bus votes you
light green vlad votes brown
hacked donor code votes you

Ottavio, XD SuperZergling(mafia), FOff, stolen donor code(mafia) don't vote

night 2
you execute Immortal = he defended your random accusation the most, I have no problem with this.

day2:
peewee votes stolen donor code
Patriotism (GF) votes you
Ottavio votes you
C Gobbler votes stolen donor code
Baka (SK) votes you
C Gobbler changes vote to you
Blue (brown) votes you
Small Bus votes you

XD SuperZergling (mafia), stolen donor code (mafia), light green vlad and hacked donor code don't vote.

don't give me that voting pattern BS unless you can explain what you see, town voted just as much as mafia did.

I LOOKED AT VOTING PATTERNS normally mafia and SK vote in the middle which is how i GUESSED who all 4 bad ppl were(I got lucky with 1 guess) after the night was over.
Look at the votes, that statement is a false.

So unless you explain to how you found all 4, I can't find any other explanation.

fuckskypers
February 3rd, 2012, 07:39 PM
well sticking with what i said from day 1 DG was mafia which was a complete guess to gauge the reaction of town like the guy who reported me. so i stuck with assuming DG was mafia on no basis whatsoever then the donor guy and the SK voted for me which i assumed they were bad based on how I play. I was gonna jail and execute the patriotism guy but i got lynched before i could. and like i said i got 1 lucky guess which was pink pink because pink could mean 3 different colors and has the highest chance of being right

but when if im a game thrower based on executing this immortal guy which you said you had no problem with why am i on the watch list in the first place? how else could I of game thrown in this game? or for that matter cheat or hack theres not a damn piece of evidence in this replay and you guys know it.

if i actually was cheating or hacking wouldnt you think id have a thread about it on me by now? considering how many games ive played n whatnot