PDA

View Full Version : No host in lobby - game cant start

SoylentGreen
January 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
This has been going on for an hour or more - there's no lobby host, so the game can't start. If everybody left at the same time it would close the lobby and start a new one but it doesn't seem to be possible to get everybody to quit at once. I suppose you guys can close and restart it.

Ambient
January 22nd, 2012, 08:18 PM
..What?

Ash
January 22nd, 2012, 08:34 PM
..What?
My same expression.
How is there no lobby host?

Ambient
January 22nd, 2012, 08:39 PM
This is confirmed. Open Lobbies will not start.

Ash
January 22nd, 2012, 08:59 PM
Oh yea.. Messed up.
Only good thing is to join a public game, spam "EVERYONE JOIN CHANNEL MAFIA AND LEAVE, THIS IS A GLITCHED LOBBY WITH NO HOST" and it might get more people to join the Mafia channel. (hip hip hurray)

Because I've noticed that private games WORK but not public games.

Edit: nevermind, it's just one lobby. I understand now. But private games is a better alternative if you open to public.

JackAceJack
January 22nd, 2012, 09:03 PM
and no one join my fking mafia game...

How does BNET allow games to be publicly opened more than 1 hour...its stupid

Yayap
January 22nd, 2012, 09:07 PM
It seems to be only that lobby. When that lobby is full, a new lobby seems to fill up with no problem. I can only suspect that this is a Blizzard problem and the only thing we can do is shut down the map and restart it to force a refresh.

Until that time, I suggest that you try making in-house games to bypass that lobby.

Yayap
January 22nd, 2012, 09:18 PM
I just reported this bug on the Blizzard forums since it seems to be glitch in BNet itself and not the map.

Ash
January 22nd, 2012, 09:42 PM
1177 Click to enlarge picture, 85 people in channel! New record! Maybe it will rise?
I hope it stays this way even after it fixes.

Ash
January 22nd, 2012, 09:55 PM
Mafia channel reached 100, but now it's decreasing again because it works.