PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Namessos, ID: 1-S2-1-321245; Bloodthirstt, ID: 1-S2-1-3327919 [2 Reports]

Raptorblaze
December 26th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Account Name: Namessos
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3212451
Crimes Committed: Game throwing

In-Game Name: pikachu(Godfather)

Friend:
Account Name: Bloodthirstt
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3327919

Summary: Starts about Day 7 or 8, pikachu PMs iPad Nino ingame telling him to vote red (the consigliere) It takes two nights before he listens and they lynch the other mafia member. Mafia proceeds to lose. Admits the reason he threw was so that his friend would get the mason win.

If you watch the night chat, enjoy me bitching about the BusDriver claiming mason when I was accused.

Ambient
December 28th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Review in-progress.

Ambient
December 28th, 2011, 09:36 PM
He clearly threw because he was upset his friend died. I watched the replay from both perspectives, and does not appear that he leaked mafia information to his friend. So I do not believe they were cheating. They may of known each others names, but no other proof aside from that.

He did game throw, but it is a first offense. So I will put it on hold as I do not see proof of cheating.

DesertOfSand
January 22nd, 2012, 06:51 PM
Note From Ambient: Amendments in Teal

Account Name: Bloodthirstt
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3327919
In-Game Name: Squirtle

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Account Name: Namessos
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3212451
In-Game Name: Pikachu

Crimes Committed: Cheating/Game Throwing

Original Report
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Name: Unranking
Account ID: 1-S2-1-311071
In-Game Name: Micro Pen

Crimes Committed: Hacking

Summary: On second night jailed and then proceeded to execute me, stating that he was hacking and knew I was Framer.

If I have misunderstood the formatting and need to input my information, please let me know.

Ambient
January 22nd, 2012, 07:27 PM
Well.. I think you were trolled by Unranking. I think he just random'd you.

Anyway, I did find a case of party cheating and game throwing that I will amend your report with.

Ambient
January 22nd, 2012, 07:36 PM
Namessos was bodyguard and protected Bloodthirstt every night. The Godfather was not invulnerable under these settings. After lynching the SK the godfather revealed his dirty secret to the framer.. Who called him a cheater (rightly so). When it finally came down to the Godfather, Spy, and Bodyguard. Namessos votes with the Godfather to lynch spy. Resulting in a Mafia win.

Then both taunt the remaining players that there is no way to prove they were cheating.. except.. they are not very smart about it.

1. Red knew who bodyguard was and what he was doing.
2. Both were next to each other/partied.
3. Voting habits
4. Its obvious.

Ambient
January 22nd, 2012, 07:41 PM
This is the second offense for both Namessos and Bloodthirstt. They have been clearly cheating over the last 3 weeks.

I suggest a double length WL.

Dark.Revenant
January 25th, 2012, 08:21 PM
2x WL