PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} SkysTehLimiT, ID: 1-S2-1-1330287 [3 Offenses]

Gat
January 20th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Account Name: SkysTehLimiT
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1330287

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Biggie Smalls
Summary: First let me say that I benefited from his gamethrowing. It was questionable whether or not he was gamethrowing earlier in the game, but by late game it was obvious. Biggie Smalls was mayor and I was godfather. His gamethrowing directly resulted in a maf win. In total, he lynched or help lynch 4 towns, 3 of them very obvious or known towns, while protecting the mafioso on my team. He remarks at the end, when we take him out, that he wanted to live to give jester the win.

So basically, seeing as how this happened to me quite a few times, I let him live and lynch off the entire town as a way of balancing things out.

But I'm still reporting his ass for it afterwards.

Ambient
January 20th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Crime: Attempted Game Throwing

I have a second game to add.

This game was from last week. I had not realized that mrnukealizer was not a donor, and had not pursued it because he said he could provide date of donation.

Anyway, case at hand. I was a derp sheriff who ended up checking a revealed mayor.. anyway. Yellow (SkysTehLimiT) claimed that light Green (Arsonist) had bussed him. I was sheriff and had verified his claim to the point that either Light Green or Yellow was Arsonist. my initial thought was that they were partied. After we successfully lynched the arsonist I checked if they were partied (as role list showed game would end). They were not.

SkysTehLimiT's excuse was he was trying to help the little guy..

Ambient
January 24th, 2012, 03:31 PM
The first replay is enough to place on hold.

He admits to the mafia that he is a "troll mayor" and wants to lynch jester so they win. A lot of the fallout occurred because most of the town roles did not defend themselves and all of the leavers.

I cannot review the second replay.

Capitalier
January 24th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Yeah, from the two replays, it seems like he really hates playing town and openly attempted to gamethrow in both of them. He didn't even care if people noticed that he was gamethrowing, so I'm going say that he is guilty on two counts of gamethrowing. The first replay is enough to place him on hold, as he tried to hand Mafia the win, and the second replay should be enough for actual punishment, as he pulled a similar trick and lied for the arsonist.

I recommend watch list -- perhaps double length due to his behavior.

Dark.Revenant
January 25th, 2012, 09:08 PM
2x WL