PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} PSAwhite, ID: 1-S2-1-2931725; LMntChunsah, ID: 1-S2-1-2962339

Ishnal
January 17th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Account Name: PSAwhite
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2931725
Crimes Committed: Cheating
In-Game Name: u mad bor

Summary: During lag chat kept spamming the who the Disguiser was to the town, another did it 1st but stopped when told it was cheating. I'll add his info to in case you want him to, only reason I chose PSA was that he kept saying he couldn't be reported and spammed it over and over through multiple lag chats. Next game he joined in on he was sure he wouldn't get reported and said knew he wouldn't because hes a mod and you cant check lag chat, which you can.. I'm confident hes not one and is talking out his arse.

Account Name: LMntChunsah
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2962339
Crimes Committed: Cheating
In-Game Name: Umberto Costello

Summary: He cheated calling out Disguiser in lag chat, PSAwhite escalated it with multiple lag chat copy paste spams.

Ambient
January 17th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Can't report eh?

Oh... PSAwhite.. unfortunate thought..

Guilty. This is a second offense for PSAwhite, and I know I have warned LMntChunsah before.

Both took turns lagging to talk to the living players. They made this blatantly obvious in the dead chat. "copy and paste this" and "I had to pull the Ethernet cord out of my modem"

Approved regardless. They were communicating outside of game (using lag chat) and possibly while they were alive as the detective tracked to the witch controlled.

Ambient
January 17th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Added a few more screens.

I suggest we treat this case with prejudice.

I think a KV x X for PSAwhite and WL x X or shorter KV on LMntChunsah.

These guys cheat frequently and get reported little.

Dark.Revenant
January 19th, 2012, 11:21 PM
KVx1 for both.