PDA

View Full Version : M-FM idea: stop the nuke

McJesus
January 16th, 2012, 09:26 PM
I'm bored and have no life so I thought I might plan out my next mini forum mafia idea. Not posting in setup approvals because obviously with my M-FM and other people's M-FM's it won't happen for a long time. This will be known as version 1.0 designed for 15 people.

Stop the nuke: Simple forum mafia idea, a terrorist has acquired codes to a Russian nuclear missile and will launch it directly at Washington in five days unless he is stopped. Town's objective is to stop the nuke from happening by killing the terrorist leader, Terrorists objective is to survive until the nukes are launched.

Terrorist Leader
Terrorist Bodyguard
Terrorist Recruiter

Merchant
Arms Dealer

SAS Leader
SAS Recruiter
Random SAS

Sheriff
Investigator
Vigilante
Random Town Power
Random Town Power
Random Town Power
Random Town Power

SAS is essentially a town aligned mafia faction. They have a night chat and as long as the SAS leader is alive can perform a nightkill.

SAS and Terrorist Leader: Responsible for night kills, if SAS leader dies SAS cannot nightkill anymore. Appear non suspicous to sheriff, appear as a leader to investigators. Both roles are NOT night immune!

Merchant: investigates a target to find their exact role and then picks a different target to share that information with.
Arms Dealer: can give out a gun each night to a player.

Merchant and Arms dealer initial win condition is to survive. The terrorist and SAS recruiters pick a target to recruit each night, it will probably do nothing but if they can figure out who the merchant and arms dealer are they can recruit them to become a member of either the SAS or the Terrorists. If a merchant or arms dealer gets picked to be recruited by both factions in the same night they will choose which faction they want to join.

Goremancer
January 16th, 2012, 09:29 PM
The nuke happened already. You need to be wicked in order to be nuke immune.

Capitalier
January 16th, 2012, 10:07 PM
change the name from sas or face death.

Luna
January 17th, 2012, 01:22 PM
You think our SAS give a shit about Washington? They're too busy defending Britain!

jaczac
January 17th, 2012, 03:42 PM
change SAS to Rangers or marines or FBi or something