PDA

View Full Version : {Ban List} Owenz, ID: 1-S2-1-616464 [6 Reports]

dcoxen
November 24th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Original Post:
The consigliere revealed who the godfather was on the second day, and didn't once help mafia.
The consigliere was 1-S2-3252593 Matilos. <-- Ignore

*Keeper Edit:
Name: Owenz
ID: 1-S2-1-616464
Crime: Game throwing

Yayap
November 24th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Please include a replay of the game in question.

dcoxen
November 24th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Sorry I didn't realize that I was supposed to post the replay.

Here are two games I recently played that involved a person throwing the game.

Ambient
November 24th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Matilos
My opinion:

Matilos was playing his third game and revealed the Godfather as Consig. He then understood during night 3, and did not say anything again. The real godfather then raged revealed that He and Matilos were mafia the following day. Even though he had blundered there wasn't terrible evidence against the real godfather and if he would of kept quiet there probably wouldn't of been a problem.

Recommendation: Ignore.

Yayap
November 24th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Matilos
I have come to the same conclusion, even if the Consig revealed the GF.. If the consig was being played by an experienced player, he had very good chances of remaining hidden from the town and winning.

If anything, I would have reported the GF for Raging and revealing the consig. The Consig could have looked like an investigator if he hadn't done that. But I'd ignore this one.

Ambient will look at the other replay.

Ambient
November 24th, 2011, 07:47 PM
On Owenz

My Opinion:

He started game immediately spamming a website. On day two he continued spamming and was brought to trial. He revealed he was Owenz and the idenity of the mafia team.

Name: Owenz
ID: 1-S2-1-616464
Crime: Gamethrowing

Searix
December 6th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Account Name: Owenz
Account ID: 1-S2-1-616464

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Negro
Summary: Reveals at start of day 1 he is Mayor, proceeds to auto-lynch any town who reveals leads, laughing all the way.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Its to late for me to look at this now. This player is already on the watch list.. May need an upgrade.

Ambient
December 6th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Well.. after reviewing the replay. MMA who was sheriff whispered him immediately saying he was sheriff and to not believe other claims. So that led to Red being lynched. However, subsequent lynches were definitely anti-town.

Raptorblaze
December 13th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Account ID:1-S2-1-616464

Crimes Committed:Gamethrowing

In-Game Name:NIGGER MCNIGGERTON
Summary:
Immediately announced at the beginning of the game that he would throw it. Rolled Godfather. n1 he was jailed and told the jailor his partner names, jailor executed him but he had left his teammate's names in his will. On a minor side note, I won 40 points from him in roulette. I wish Goonswarm hadn't disconnected at the start so he could witness this report.

Edit: Woops forgot replay, gimme a second.

Ambient
December 13th, 2011, 11:17 PM
That's two. Approved.

I will leave this un-merged for now so DR sees it.

He needs to be bumped up to kick-vote as watch list has not deterred him.

Zam
December 14th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Owenz, ID: 1-S2-1-616464
In game name: MusclesGlasses
Role: Doctor
Crime: Throwing the game, griefing

I hosted a mafia game, only to see that [Owenz] is a known game thrower and griefer. Since we couldn't kick him, we had no choice but to start the game with him.

Owenz was a doc, but refused to heal anyone, as he said so himself and also ended up costing the town a win.

It came down to four people, with myself (purple) being the mayor, teal being a confirmed doc, and (yellow / Owenz) being unknown and dark green claiming to be doc. I voted to lynch dark green, but he claimed to be a doc himself. When I asked yellow about his role, he claimed citizen. (Note, citizens are disabled in my matches)

It came down to us lynching yellow, only to find out that he was a doctor, and thus costing everyone the potential win.

I have attached a screenshot as proof, as well as the match. I think it would be for the best if this player is placed on the kick vote list, thus preventing such occurrences from happening in the future.

Ambient
December 15th, 2011, 12:22 AM
That's three...

Dark.Revenant
December 15th, 2011, 02:37 PM
DLKVFTW (double-length kick vote for the win)

Owenz
December 16th, 2011, 12:12 AM
That replay is obviously Photoshopped.

Admiral
December 16th, 2011, 02:42 AM
^ .

Raptorblaze
December 16th, 2011, 12:54 PM
That replay is obviously Photoshopped.
1) Which one? There are three
2) Lul

Owenz
December 16th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I am inno, lulz.

Raptorblaze
December 16th, 2011, 08:19 PM
I am inno, lulz.
The only thing I'm really surprised about is that of the ~4 people in my game who said they'd report you, I was the only one that followed through lol.

Piefrenzy
January 16th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Account ID: ID: 1-S2-1-616464

Crimes Committed: He got killed by the SK the first night, and then in his last will he had the other mafia member's names.

In-Game Name: (optional) Nigger Mcniggerton
Summary: He got killed he first night and threw the game and gave away the rest of the mafia. Then he rage quit and probably did this to another game.

Kevinpowers
January 16th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Owenz is guilty of Game Throwing

His last will diliberatly revealed the identities of the Mafia members.

This is not Owenz first offense. http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/3735-Owenz-ID-1-S2-1-616464-Repeat-Offender?highlight=Owenz he has been put on the Vote Kick list before.

I am recommending the same punishment. How many weeks can be decided by Rev.

Thank you for reporting this to us

Have a nice day.

Ambient
January 16th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Agreed.

Owenz is a serial offender.

Dark.Revenant
January 19th, 2012, 11:20 PM
A month.

Owenz
January 25th, 2012, 04:20 PM
My bad.

Owenz
February 2nd, 2012, 10:10 PM
I appeal that my case was mishandled. I demand a re-trial. I am inno.

Raptorblaze
February 3rd, 2012, 09:56 AM
Appeal Denied

Owenz
February 5th, 2012, 12:53 PM
wtf troll

Shaded
February 21st, 2012, 08:19 PM
Account ID: 1-S2-1-616464

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

In-Game Name: Enzo Giorgi
Summary: He revealed all of his fellow mafia on day 1, and continued to name them until they had all been killed or lynched. He went on to say he didn't care if he was reported, and bragged about having multiple accounts.

Clear game-throw from a serial troll. I know you have a way of doing things around here, but it's obvious from his history that he doesn't deserve to keep playing this excellent game as he has no intention of playing it correctly. Actions like his ruin the game experience for everyone involved, win or lose. Please consider banlisting in light of his history.

Ambient
February 21st, 2012, 11:28 PM
Report #6

Owenz is the godfather. He immediately reveals who his mafia are.

Crime: Game Throwing.

Time to BL again..

Owenz
February 25th, 2012, 03:35 PM
One of my better throws. =)

Owenz
March 1st, 2012, 07:58 PM
PS. Merge with my other thread so it shows the other ones; I'm building an accolade here!

BJPage
March 1st, 2012, 08:14 PM
maybe i should PM u some guest cd keys so that u can have 7 hours of ruining some more games?

these douche bags deserve it.

Owenz
March 2nd, 2012, 04:34 PM
^ Aren't you on the list too? …

BJPage
March 2nd, 2012, 05:57 PM
^ Aren't you on the list too? …

Yea but im just KV, besides, i got guest accs that are not on tge list lol.

Victorieee
March 3rd, 2012, 12:09 PM
Yea but im just KV, besides, i got guest accs that are not on tge list lol.

You would go as far as using a different account to play mafia. Why would you cheat in the first place? Get a life broski.

Raptorblaze
March 6th, 2012, 11:30 AM
You would go as far as using a different account to play mafia. Why would you cheat in the first place? Get a life broski.

I could respond but they'd just be a series of insults implying what they AREN'T doing with their free time. Thread has served it's purpose, he obviously isn't seriously appealing any of the charges.

Owenz
March 31st, 2012, 06:34 PM
Have I joined the exclusive perma-banned club? OMG I'm so honored =D

Admiral
April 3rd, 2012, 05:16 AM

Yo faggot I used two other full accounts- what of it?

Tasogare_Akira
April 3rd, 2012, 08:35 AM
Yo faggot I used two other full accounts- what of it?

More money for Blizzard for the wrong reasons. Tsk tsk tsk.

Raptorblaze
April 3rd, 2012, 01:33 PM
More money for Blizzard for the wrong reasons. Tsk tsk tsk.

Blizzard should give DR a cut of extra copies purchased due to mafia ban list.

Owenz
May 14th, 2012, 11:20 AM
I take it I'm perma-banned? lol

BoogeyMan
May 17th, 2012, 10:15 AM
I take it I'm perma-banned? lol

If you aren't I would be surprised, and slightly annoyed.

Owenz
May 17th, 2012, 01:18 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯