Kromos
January 16th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Roles:

Witch
Witch Finder (Vigilante)
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Witch - Cannot make someone target themselves. Target is notified that he has been controlled. The witch wins ties against the town.
Witch Finder (Vigilante) - Cannot shoot night 1 unless witched. Has unlimited bullets. Can only shoot at night.

Day start.
24 hour day or until everyone skips.
24 hour night or until all actions have been sent.

Description:

A quick 5-player game. The witch must find the vigilante or get the town to lynch themselves in order to win. She can find the vigilante on night 1 by making him kill before he would normally be able to. The vigilante must shoot the witch or the town must burn her at the stake. Scum hunting is key to prevent miss-kills / lynches as there are no investigative roles.

Theme:

Set in 16th Century England. The town has been terrorised and manipulated by an evil force so they call in a famous witch finder to help rid them of this evil.

Qualifications:

M-FM 1-5, FM 6, 8, 9

Kromos
January 17th, 2012, 01:51 PM
If this is approved, I'll put my Hot Fuzz S-FM on hold as I'd like to host a Devourer + Sleuth M-FM after this one. If anyone wants to take over hosting or co-host the Hot Fuzz S-FM with me, then feel free to. I've already got everything setup for it and would still like to see it played if anyone's interested :)

Cursed Bullet S-FM should be fun. It's a lot like McPwnage's Mexican Standoff S-FM but hopefully it will last a bit longer. It will start at day so everyone has a chance to talk and you can begin scum hunting.

Kromos
January 24th, 2012, 12:12 AM
I closed my Hot Fuzz S-FM.

Luna
January 25th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Approved

Kromos
January 25th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Thanks. I'll probably post the signups tomorrow.