PDA

View Full Version : FattyMcBane: 1-S2-1-5771489

FattyMcBane
March 30th, 2019, 10:16 AM
Account Name: FattyMcBane
Account ID: 1-S2-1-5771489
Your Realm: North America (NA)
Approximate Points: About 24,000?

Unforunately I do not have a replay as my computer got nuked awhile ago, but I hope I am still in your database. If you cannot restore points and acheievements, does it work to renew my benefactor code? It no longer works. I got it over 4 years ago so maybe there's a time limit on it, not sure though. I do not know if at this point it would be up to DR, but if he keeps his messages, he gave it to me on November 7th or 8th, 2014, if that counts as proof. I think my name is in the contributors list somewhere in the info panel of the game and on the map, if that works as proof too. Anyway, if you cannot restore my original account, renewing or fixing the key works for me too. Also off topic question: If I used a new laptop to sign in after doing a restore/key on a different one, would I have to also get it restored on the laptop as well or does it not carry over? In the past I was able to enter my key multiple times on different computers using the same account, but I do not know if achievements and all that transfer. Thanks for taking the time to look at this, hope everyone's weekend is going well.

FattyMcBane

Omegasaur
May 2nd, 2019, 08:25 AM
Approved for:
25332 points
141 wins
222 games played.

Forever Alone, Divine Guidance, Last of Kin, State Religion, Suicide Hotline, Obviously Evil, Generosity, Altruism, Philanthropy, Judge of Dread.

Contact an administrator ingame or through our Discord to get your points restored.

DJarJar
June 19th, 2019, 09:46 PM
FattyMcBane Are you still looking for a point restore? Otherwise I will move this to archived in a week

Arrow
October 21st, 2021, 05:41 PM
Returned to the list as per user request.

DJarJar
October 21st, 2021, 08:44 PM
completed