PDA

View Full Version : Petition to fucking delete ArsoNist's petition

Stealthbomber16
March 23rd, 2019, 09:04 PM
You think you can beat me in the petitions you motherfucking bitch?
I can create actually decent of shitposts that are worse than your "test thread" and "bad thread" and "how to fuck yourself" and "gay lesbian traps" and "how fast staff can lock this" and "too much shitposts" and "list of evil villanz" and "swear here" thread.
If you'll face me 1v1 at the troll battle for the CircleJerk mod, you'll be dead, kiddo, even though we're battling over the horrific content subforum
Motherfucking delete this guy's petition to delete my motherfucking petition, i'm the true moderator of the whole horrific content, including this place.

This guy isn't even a funny shitposter, he's a poser of the true glorious subculture of actually funny people. And the true shitposting king, which has lvl 1000 at shitposting is me and only me. Not even Rachyl is close to my skill of shitposting. And now we see a fucking kid saying "Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/converse.php?u=30488&u2=15807)". You're not the god of shitposting, you're just an asshole who think you deserve something other than a 1 week ban for posting 80 times a day.

Go spam in Circlejerk. This subforum is only for true horrific content
Your real posts are too dumb to be even called real posts, it's just some trash that isn't truthful at all, like this fucking gem (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42305-Are-communist-countries-THAT-bad-(My-last-thread)).

Now sign here by voting in poll if you think Arsonist is just some kid trying to say that he's "god of shitposting" because that is literally what he's trying to do because he typed out that he's the "god of shitposting"

Stealthbomber16
March 23rd, 2019, 09:24 PM
ps option 10 is the best option

Arsonist
March 24th, 2019, 12:29 AM
It seems like you really need to watch that video at "How to fuck yourself" thread.
This board is for true shitposting while your shitposts are just shitty posts, not shitposts.

Stealthbomber16
March 24th, 2019, 06:57 AM
It seems like you really need to watch that video at "How to fuck yourself" thread.
This board is for true shitposting while your shitposts are just shitty posts, not shitposts.

You forgot to vote

Cryptonic
March 24th, 2019, 03:09 PM
With overwhelming support like this, I can't not grant this request.

Stealthbomber16
March 24th, 2019, 05:19 PM
With overwhelming support like this, I can't not grant this request.

you forgot to vote

Ganelon
April 9th, 2019, 10:13 AM
You think you can beat me in the petitions you motherfucking bitch?
I can create actually decent of shitposts that are worse than your "test thread" and "bad thread" and "how to fuck yourself" and "gay lesbian traps" and "how fast staff can lock this" and "too much shitposts" and "list of evil villanz" and "swear here" thread.
If you'll face me 1v1 at the troll battle for the CircleJerk mod, you'll be dead, kiddo, even though we're battling over the horrific content subforum
Motherfucking delete this guy's petition to delete my motherfucking petition, i'm the true moderator of the whole horrific content, including this place.

This guy isn't even a funny shitposter, he's a poser of the true glorious subculture of actually funny people. And the true shitposting king, which has lvl 1000 at shitposting is me and only me. Not even Rachyl is close to my skill of shitposting. And now we see a fucking kid saying "Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/converse.php?u=30488&u2=15807)". You're not the god of shitposting, you're just an asshole who think you deserve something other than a 1 week ban for posting 80 times a day.

Go spam in Circlejerk. This subforum is only for true horrific content
Your real posts are too dumb to be even called real posts, it's just some trash that isn't truthful at all, like this fucking gem (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42305-Are-communist-countries-THAT-bad-(My-last-thread)).

Now sign here by voting in poll if you think Arsonist is just some kid trying to say that he's "god of shitposting" because that is literally what he's trying to do because he typed out that he's the "god of shitposting"
You should turn this post into a version of the Navy Seal copypasta tbh