PDA

View Full Version : 'Asylum' S-FM

Luna
January 14th, 2012, 07:21 AM
This is a setup I was thinking about. It's quite simple, the only different thing about it is the substitution of a Mafia team for another Serial Killer. Other than that, as you can see, it's standard but it should be fun. A very quick game, if it gets approved I won't be posting sign-ups for a while because I'm busy.

Roles:

(Hidden Town Role)
(Hidden Town Role)
(Hidden Town Role)
(Hidden Town Role)
(Hidden Town Role)
(Hidden Town Role)
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Hidden Town possible roles: Sheriff, Investigator, Doctor, Detective, Lookout, Citizen

Notable rules:

Sheriff can see whether someone is a member of the Town or a Serial Killer.

Investigator pairings will be shown when I post sign-ups, they'll need tweaking from the norm.

Doctor; a player will only be informed that they have been healed if the heal successfully saved them from an attack.

There is at least ONE Citizen.

Serial Killer is immune at night, so they'll have to be lynched off. They can win with each other.

Obviously no PMs or rep messages allowed.

Description:

This should be a quick game, simple to understand and drop-in/drop-out of because of the standard roles and small player number. Serial Killers should have some fun too, people won't be looking for traditional scum-tells and the Hidden Roles list gives you somewhere to hide (which should alleviate some problems!). Look for a quick bloodbath, where I hope you all have a place for some good-natured bantering.

Theme:

Two dangerous Serial Killers have escaped from therapy. They're now running around the Asylum and its grounds looking for people to kill. Hey, what can I say, I'm saving my good themes for other games.

Qualifications:

They're in my signature.

jaczac
January 14th, 2012, 07:48 AM
IMO, i think you should do the doublevest thing instead of immunity. i.e. 2 people have to shooot them at night to die

Luna
January 14th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Who is going to shoot them twice? No vigilantes, no bodyguards, no mafia, no witches or bus drivers to make their shots hit themselves :)

McJesus
January 14th, 2012, 10:03 AM
I don't see the point of invests in this setup if there is only one type of villian but other than that looks goodish, since you are the approval person does it automatically get approved or does someone else have to approve it?

Rocshi
January 14th, 2012, 10:10 AM
DR or oops will I think.

This sounds boss.

McJesus
January 14th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I don't think they look at this section of the forums though

Luna
January 14th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Oops has a copy of my roles list and knows about it, le admins do pay attention to their forums :)

Goremancer
January 14th, 2012, 04:18 PM
IT'S SO DIFFERENT WHEN THERE IS A LAUGHING GUY WITH A MUSTACHE.

oops_ur_dead
January 14th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Approved.