PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Afterglow, ID: 1-S2-1-3302484; Dubelicious, ID:1-S2-1-1590188

Rocket
December 14th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Account Name: Dubelicious
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1590188

Crimes Committed: Griefing/Game Throwing*
In-Game Name: Scoots
Summary:

Well this guy just randomly accuse everyone and made the town lose (he was bodyguard) kept trying to fake last will that hes consig and stuff and mafia doesn't go after him or anything id say potential skyping but not sure griefing for sure and at the end after lynching a town he just quit.
(if you watch at the beginning he create a new account as if hes new but really know how to play)

Rocket
December 14th, 2011, 06:54 PM
I rewatch the replay and i really think that hes skyping because 1 night he was going to guard purple then switch to someone else and purple died the next day by mafia

Ambient
December 15th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Well. I saw no evidence that he was directly in a party and skyping with anyone. He did however, grief to the point of throwing the game. '

On hold till a second offense.

Panther7
January 13th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Account Name: Afterglow
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3302484

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing / Griefing, Cheating

Account Name: Dubelicious
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1590188

Crimes Committed: Cheating

In-Game Name: Swedish, Carlton
Summary: Four left, He is Invest, clearly knows the situation at this point. I die, leave will stating explicitly who the doctor was and the mafia. He proceeds to crack jokes with the mafia guy and they hang the doctor. Everyone knows whats going on and he admits to throwing the game in chat. I'm not sure if they are buddies or on Skype or what, but they clearly knew each other. He announced that town loses when he made his vote, so he clearly knew the situation. His exact words were "IT WAS 0! I WAS THINKING OF 0! SORRY, BUT TOWN LOSES!"

They then proceeded to mock the reporting system after several people informed that they would report.

Ambient
January 13th, 2012, 07:58 PM
A replay is required.

Ambient
January 13th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Attach replay to forum. Use attachments.

Panther7
January 13th, 2012, 08:23 PM

Panther7
January 15th, 2012, 02:13 AM
just a followup, i was hosting games again today and noticed these two kept joining games together again. Definitely a pair with his buddy subarino or something like that. I kept leaving since I knew they cheat, so no new replays, but just confirming this isn't some random happening, they have been spotted together since.

Capitalier
January 15th, 2012, 03:25 AM
Afterglow is clearly guilty of gamethrowing, and I also find him guilty of cheating, as he was somehow had access to Carlton's reports immediately on day 1 (not to mention the fact that they regularly voted together.) I will edit in Dubelicious into this report as an additional cheater, and I recommend watch list for both.

TheGuy is also suspicious, but there's not enough evidence to penalize him. I simply suggest that other mods keep a close eye on him in future reports.

Ambient
January 15th, 2012, 11:58 AM
I agree with the findings.

Apocist
January 27th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing
In-Game Name: Bark Summary: The player's role was Doctor. The player never healed, but constantly trolled on aboutwho to lynch, particularly confirmed town roles such mayor.. In fact suggested mafia to kill mayor alot.
It is obvious Afterglow wanted his own team to lose since day 1.I suggest to place this player on the
watch list.

Victorieee
January 27th, 2012, 12:53 PM

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing / Griefing, Cheating??

Summary: Constantly spam chat with racism and accusing people he thought was town to be mafia. He also did not bother to heal anybody throughout the entire game. I might've missed some points.

Kevinpowers
January 28th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Yes he didn't help the town, but he also didn't directly cost the town the win.

Upon searching the forums, we see that Afterglow has been on the watch list before. Upon reviewing those reports and replays I see that he is a repeat offender and I will push this to a guilty vote and request that he goes back on the Watch List.

Thank you for the reports guys!

Have a good day!

Ambient
January 28th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Okay.

Lets look at the facts..

1. Small game
2. He only lynched one person wrong
3. He did not heal anyone... but.. that alone is not worth adding additional punishment for.. I would lean towards ignore more than anything.. However, I will keep it on hold for now.

Ambient
January 29th, 2012, 10:43 PM
*fixed

Ambient
January 29th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Threads merged

Dark.Revenant
January 29th, 2012, 11:26 PM
WL for both.

Necrolord
January 30th, 2012, 11:30 PM
WL for both.

I politely asked to be put back on the KV list, and you ignored my request. Gimme KV list x98 PLZ

Ice52berg
January 30th, 2012, 11:33 PM
I politely asked to be put back on the KV list, and you ignored my request. Gimme KV list x98 PLZ

Then PM REV or ask in your own thread. This is not the place for this.

Necrolord
January 31st, 2012, 08:28 PM
Then PM REV or ask in your own thread. This is not the place for this.

I already messaged him, no reply, Mister Big Donor Man.