PDA

View Full Version : Liar's Club Mini Update!!

Voss
February 25th, 2019, 10:23 PM
Sharing because it's super exciting:

Just a quick update, Liar's Club is actively trying to use the Narrator as their vote system bot on Discord, and will eventually use it as the bot that runs their games!!! Today we ran it on a live game, and even though it spectacularly failed, the players and hosts seemed to like what it could do for them.

-Voss

blinkskater
February 27th, 2019, 06:16 PM
Sharing because it's super exciting:

Just a quick update, Liar's Club is actively trying to use the Narrator as their vote system bot on Discord, and will eventually use it as the bot that runs their games!!! Today we ran it on a live game, and even though it spectacularly failed, the players and hosts seemed to like what it could do for them.

-Voss

I enjoyed the one day I had of using the bot =P, Did I break it by being lynched as the alien? lol

Voss
February 27th, 2019, 07:38 PM
i think you broke it by clicking the graveyard chat. (not your fault of course haahaha).

we're aiming to use it for the season games.

Mike
February 28th, 2019, 07:21 AM
The narrator said Blink alien dies day one. I give up I quit. and blink the alien crash the bot lol.

lol it would not let me vote you blink.

Mike
February 28th, 2019, 07:25 AM
Well blink we are both move one from the preseason to the Season 2 rounds. Should be fun. Me Naz and Blink are all in it.

naz
March 7th, 2019, 07:29 AM
voss i appreciate you and all your hard work!!!
:love:

BoomBoom
March 13th, 2019, 06:59 AM
Where to join Liar's Club?