PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Auckmid
February 19th, 2019, 05:20 AM
"Present Day" Game Thread

For the past 20 years, the town has been ruled by the Council of Mages; a group of of sorcerers and other magic users that gained control of the town after a prior bloody conflict. While significant resentment was felt between both the townsfolk and the mages as a result of this conflict, an uneasy peace was able to emerge. The mages tried to govern fairly, at least for the most part, while the townsfolk resumed their daily lives... with some exceptions. During this time period, a group of anti-magic freedom fighters emerged, unable to let go of their past hatred. While this group had not previously been seen as a large threat, they had begun ramping up their terroristic activities to the point that they have started violently assaulting anyone who they believe to be at all unsympathetic to their cause.

However, it was not some simple assault that caused an emergency meeting to be called in the town hall. Instead, something much more sinister was taking place. By all accounts, time was beginning to unravel around the village. Birds were seen flying backwards, butterflies would enter cocoons only to emerge as caterpillars, and a giant crack had appeared without warning through the face of the clock tower above the town hall as if to symbolize these bizarre events.

Despite any misgivings they might have had, the townsfolk had no desire to restart their previous conflict with the mages. The only group with a motive to orchestrate this type of event were the freedom fighters themselves. If the town is to remain stable, this group must be eliminated.

The town hall seemed almost too peaceful for the violence the townsfolk knew was going to ensue in an effort to avert the upcoming catastrophe. Children were gathered around the town's storyteller, who could be heard saying "Magic has always existed in this world...".

There was no point in delaying their meeting any further. The townsfolk had to figure out who was responsible for this event or they risked losing everything in their lives...

Damus_Graves
Kenny
Stealthbomber16
The Lawyer
Bahkieh
Efekannn02
Yayap
Mike
Ganelon
Banshis
Light_Yagami
Eclipse
Marshmallow Marshall

None... yet.

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 08:00 PM
First post

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 08:02 PM
Ok I am town in both reality's.

Kenny
February 20th, 2019, 08:26 PM
Ok I am town in both reality's.Same, ez townread so far.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 20th, 2019, 08:32 PM
Same, ez townread so far.

Why? Mike is not the kind of person I townread for claiming Town; he has proven that he doesn't really care about lying in front of us.... "I was drunk" cough cough acts like a retarded/annoying townie on purpose cough cough cough.... You're usually pretty decent on reads, when you're town, at least. I expect explainations.

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 08:33 PM
Well doing the same job for the past 20 years working in this mill. 20 years ago I was town fighting the magic users because they where attacking the town. now they have been helping the town they have earned my loyalty. One thing that has always remained constant is I am loyal to the town. you all know who I am working in this Mill for 20 years. anyone attacking town is my enemy. I may not have any magic but I can fight. and I have learned how to protect my self as I sleep.

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 08:35 PM
Why? Mike is not the kind of person I townread for claiming Town; he has proven that he doesn't really care about lying in front of us.... "I was drunk" cough cough acts like a retarded/annoying townie on purpose cough cough cough.... You're usually pretty decent on reads, when you're town, at least. I expect explainations.

Marshmallow Marshall

MM what is your story?

Kenny
February 20th, 2019, 08:36 PM

Lol. I doubt that you really do expect explanations.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 20th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Marshmallow Marshall

MM what is your story?

Roleplay is unique for each player. Therefore, asking people to reveal it is basically TPR hunting. Mike Although votes are not up yet I'm putting this here.

The only use I could see to roleplay, which we'll know when Auck will answer my question in the other thread (is rp relevant or not), is guessing roles, but I doubt that's a thing.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 20th, 2019, 08:42 PM
Well doing the same job for the past 20 years working in this mill. 20 years ago I was town fighting the magic users because they where attacking the town. now they have been helping the town they have earned my loyalty. One thing that has always remained constant is I am loyal to the town. you all know who I am working in this Mill for 20 years. anyone attacking town is my enemy. I may not have any magic but I can fight. and I have learned how to protect my self as I sleep.
Looks like it's too late...

Lol. I doubt that you really do expect explanations.

Hm, more like I want explainations, and discussion ;)

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 08:46 PM
Roleplay is unique for each player. Therefore, asking people to reveal it is basically TPR hunting. Mike Although votes are not up yet I'm putting this here.

The only use I could see to roleplay, which we'll know when Auck will answer my question in the other thread (is rp relevant or not), is guessing roles, but I doubt that's a thing.

not pr hunting each scum hunting. you are with out a doubt scum here and town in other. Sorry MM. you are busted here but a lock town in other.

Auckmid
February 20th, 2019, 08:46 PM

​Same thing.

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 08:48 PM

This is so OMG he voted me I am going to vote him.

Stealthbomber16
February 20th, 2019, 08:50 PM
Alright boys I’m a citizen in one of the realities and I don’t remember which and I’m not going to check. You can’t read me if I can’t read myself. Let’s party.

Kenny
February 20th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Alright boys I’m a citizen in one of the realities and I don’t remember which and I’m not going to check. You can’t read me if I can’t read myself. Let’s party.Confirmed 50% scum right there.
What reality do you find more important?

Stealthbomber16
February 20th, 2019, 08:55 PM
Confirmed 50% scum right there.
What reality do you find more important?

I dunno.

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Alright boys I’m a citizen in one of the realities and I don’t remember which and I’m not going to check. You can’t read me if I can’t read myself. Let’s party.

This is scummy.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 20th, 2019, 08:58 PM
not pr hunting each scum hunting. you are with out a doubt scum here and town in other. Sorry MM. you are busted here but a lock town in other.
There's so much wrong stuff with this.

1: It IS TPR-hunting. Roleplay is related to roles. Therefore, roleplay will hint at your role, or, at least, at if you're citizen or TPR, or scum. But the issue here is that...
2: Scum hunting with RP like this can work, but with the short roleplay we have in a world of which we don't know much, the benefits are smaller than the disadvantages.
3: "Without a doubt" on post 11? Eeeeeeeeeewww, big eeeewwwww.
4: "Busted", same issue. And then you say I'm lock town on the other thread, which you have absolutely no evidence to support this claim.

5: You discredit my reasons to vote you and make the accusation spin, and then proceed to say that I OMGUS'd you, aka vote without reason. Of course, if you throw all of my reasons in the garbage pin, there are none left....... tsk tsk tsk

This is so OMG he voted me I am going to vote him.

That's the issue #5. And that's the most scummy of them all, because it doesn't have to do with game theory, it's just a plain scumtell of discredit of person, vote, and scumpaint, 3-in-1.

Kenny
February 20th, 2019, 08:58 PM
This is scummy.Scummy here, or scummy there? I'm not buying that you're some mill worker who was completely unaffected by the killings of the past.

Kenny
February 20th, 2019, 09:04 PM
Well that is what I thought due to my role card. that we are the same person just 20 years older. Here i am town rumors told me magic users killed a town. I am a town mill worker. here and in 20 years I am still working at the mill. my life is litterly the same and still a town mill worker.

Mike please explain.

Damus_Graves
February 20th, 2019, 09:04 PM
I am hardclaiming Citizen .
Thus by this logic you will be forced to focus and evaluate me to determine if I am citizen or if I am protecting someone whose RP I may or may not have information on

Damus_Graves
February 20th, 2019, 09:29 PM
In this reality I have sympathy for magic users because I fucked up

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 09:42 PM
There's so much wrong stuff with this.

1: It IS TPR-hunting. Roleplay is related to roles. Therefore, roleplay will hint at your role, or, at least, at if you're citizen or TPR, or scum. But the issue here is that...
2: Scum hunting with RP like this can work, but with the short roleplay we have in a world of which we don't know much, the benefits are smaller than the disadvantages.
3: "Without a doubt" on post 11? Eeeeeeeeeewww, big eeeewwwww.
4: "Busted", same issue. And then you say I'm lock town on the other thread, which you have absolutely no evidence to support this claim.

5: You discredit my reasons to vote you and make the accusation spin, and then proceed to say that I OMGUS'd you, aka vote without reason. Of course, if you throw all of my reasons in the garbage pin, there are none left....... tsk tsk tsk

That's the issue #5. And that's the most scummy of them all, because it doesn't have to do with game theory, it's just a plain scumtell of discredit of person, vote, and scumpaint, 3-in-1.

You are 100% scum in my book MM in this reality. and 100% town in the other. I will suggest town to lynch you here. You are templar I have no doubt. after I call you out you want to come up with this point 1 point 2 point 3 and so on.

[center[Marshmallow is Scum in this reality. Please lynch[/center]

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 09:47 PM
Scummy here, or scummy there? I'm not buying that you're some mill worker who was completely unaffected by the killings of the past.

It is true because the killing of the past did not affect me. I only heard rummers 20 years ago a magic user killed a town. found out it was a lie after the templars where overthrown.

in the other reality I am just a town cit. this one I have learned some skills that I will not say. So no I am not a cit in this one. But I am still 100% town. I will say if a doc heals me tonight would be stupid.

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 09:49 PM
Mike please explain.

in the other reality he came out hard with Who are the Filthy Magic users. IE Templar. why he is town in that setup. meaning he has to be scum in this one. Simple

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 09:50 PM
In this reality I have sympathy for magic users because I fucked up

I town read Damus in both reality's. his RP is similar to mine.

Kenny
February 20th, 2019, 09:51 PM
in the other reality he came out hard with Who are the Filthy Magic users. IE Templar. why he is town in that setup. meaning he has to be scum in this one. SimpleYou literally said he's "100% town" in the other reality.

Bahkieh
February 20th, 2019, 09:55 PM
I think something bad happened to me 20 years ago.

Kenny
February 20th, 2019, 09:58 PM
I think something bad happened to me 20 years ago.And now you feel a deep hatred towards magic, you want to kill them all, you learned magic yourself and you're going so far as to even turn back time to get your personal vendetta?

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 09:58 PM
You literally said he's "100% town" in the other reality.

yes because I am reading him templar. Did you not read the info.

ok Templars are running the town in 20 years ago. 20 years ago there are templars ie the town power roles. and Cit. scum are magic users and today there are magic users running the town. and Town cits. scum is the templars.

ok the town cits can become town power roles today. (that info I know because of my roles. )I have no idea how the magic users are. I am sharing this info to help town in both. in case I am lynched.

Scum will try and lynch me in this reality. as I have claimed a TPR here. So in my eyes this reality is the stronger reality. as I am just a Cit in other. the best part is if I die in either reality will confirm my story in the other.

So if all of us that are town in both share as much info as we can This is a heavy town sided win. Sorry scum but it is what it is lol. Town should not lose in this setup.

Yayap
February 20th, 2019, 10:04 PM
Ok, well I'm most likely just gonna post in one reality instead of repeating myself / posting similar thoughts in both. Makes less spam to read and analyse later. I'll vote in the other reality with post numbers to point to reasoning for my votes.

As for now, I'm not liking mike. I've seen him play people using RP hunting before and I do think it will expose non citizens.

Damus... because he said I need to focus him - I'll ignore him.

Stealthbomber, I feel might be scum in one reality but not the other - have no leads to which one.

Kenny is leaning scum for me in at least 1 reality, maybe both.

Marshmallow is generic so far, will have to wait and see where is line of host interrogating leads.

Auckmid, leaning scummy host so far. :)

In general, I'm wondering if a scum team will turn on themselves in one reality and vote for which ever reality favors them. I sense this could be a heated debate when voting day starts.

Kenny
February 20th, 2019, 10:08 PM
yes because I am reading him templar. Did you not read the info.

ok Templars are running the town in 20 years ago. 20 years ago there are templars ie the town power roles. and Cit. scum are magic users and today there are magic users running the town. and Town cits. scum is the templars.

ok the town cits can become town power roles today. (that info I know because of my roles. )I have no idea how the magic users are. I am sharing this info to help town in both. in case I am lynched.

Scum will try and lynch me in this reality. as I have claimed a TPR here. So in my eyes this reality is the stronger reality. as I am just a Cit in other. the best part is if I die in either reality will confirm my story in the other.

So if all of us that are town in both share as much info as we can This is a heavy town sided win. Sorry scum but it is what it is lol. Town should not lose in this setup.The info says this:
"This situation made it too easy for the Templars, an extremist anti-magic group, to gain control of the town’s government. Under their leadership, the witch hunts started. Anyone accused of being even remotely associated with the magical community were burned to death in an orgy of retribution.

As everyone knows, the Templars failed in their mission. With magic users being hunted down and killed, those that remained banded together to overthrow the Templars and install their own government, one that embraced magic and punished any who tried to prevent its use; The Council of Mages."
There's nothing there suggesting the Templars are the good guys and the magic users are the scum. My rolecard does not mention anything about me having to hunt down templars or magic users specifically either.

Bahkieh
February 20th, 2019, 10:15 PM
And now you feel a deep hatred towards magic, you want to kill them all, you learned magic yourself and you're going so far as to even turn back time to get your personal vendetta?

Not a deep hatred, but that's probably because I am a simple man trying to make a living.

Damus_Graves
February 20th, 2019, 10:30 PM
Kenny

You ain’t gonna read on yayap?

Yayap
February 20th, 2019, 10:37 PM
Kenny

You ain’t gonna read on yayap?

He is too busy digging a grave.

Yayap
February 20th, 2019, 10:38 PM
I wonder how many players here get the COM reference. Scummy Auckmid.

Kenny
February 20th, 2019, 10:38 PM
Kenny

You ain’t gonna read on yayap?I'm not gonna stop you for sure. No need to wait for me, just post what you think about him.

Damus_Graves
February 20th, 2019, 10:44 PM
I'm not gonna stop you for sure. No need to wait for me, just post what you think about him.

Interesting.
I’m gonna note down possible team yayap kenny

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 10:44 PM
The info says this:
"This situation made it too easy for the Templars, an extremist anti-magic group, to gain control of the town’s government. Under their leadership, the witch hunts started. Anyone accused of being even remotely associated with the magical community were burned to death in an orgy of retribution.

As everyone knows, the Templars failed in their mission. With magic users being hunted down and killed, those that remained banded together to overthrow the Templars and install their own government, one that embraced magic and punished any who tried to prevent its use; The Council of Mages."
There's nothing there suggesting the Templars are the good guys and the magic users are the scum. My rolecard does not mention anything about me having to hunt down templars or magic users specifically either.

meaning templars in 20 years ago town and magic scum

meaning now magic users town and templars scum unless I am misreading it.

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 10:46 PM
Ok, well I'm most likely just gonna post in one reality instead of repeating myself / posting similar thoughts in both. Makes less spam to read and analyse later. I'll vote in the other reality with post numbers to point to reasoning for my votes.

As for now, I'm not liking mike. I've seen him play people using RP hunting before and I do think it will expose non citizens.

Damus... because he said I need to focus him - I'll ignore him.

Stealthbomber, I feel might be scum in one reality but not the other - have no leads to which one.

Kenny is leaning scum for me in at least 1 reality, maybe both.

Marshmallow is generic so far, will have to wait and see where is line of host interrogating leads.

Auckmid, leaning scummy host so far. :)

In general, I'm wondering if a scum team will turn on themselves in one reality and vote for which ever reality favors them. I sense this could be a heated debate when voting day starts.

no you saw me using dumb town play. when I was scum. This is not dumb town. I am hard claiming town TPR and you are scum reading me interesting.

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 10:47 PM
Interesting.
I’m gonna note down possible team yayap kenny

what are your reads on MM with what I have said?

Kenny
February 20th, 2019, 10:47 PM
meaning templars in 20 years ago town and magic scum

meaning now magic users town and templars scum unless I am misreading it. Did you read the first half of the quote?

Yayap
February 20th, 2019, 10:53 PM
I am hard claiming town TPR and you are scum reading me interesting.

You hard claim TPR for no reason - give no extra info, why should I believe you? Either you are painting a target on yourself to get nightkilled (which I don't think you would given that you would lose a vote at convergence) or you are trying to gather healing roles onto yourself. Either way, I scum you for what you are doing.

Damus_Graves
February 20th, 2019, 10:58 PM
You hard claim TPR for no reason - give no extra info, why should I believe you? Either you are painting a target on yourself to get nightkilled (which I don't think you would given that you would lose a vote at convergence) or you are trying to gather healing roles onto yourself. Either way, I scum you for what you are doing.
Same.
Mike
You are scumpainting

Mike
February 20th, 2019, 11:08 PM
POST #43

POST #24

It is true because the killing of the past did not affect me. I only heard rummers 20 years ago a magic user killed a town. found out it was a lie after the templars where overthrown.

in the other reality I am just a town cit. this one I have learned some skills that I will not say. So no I am not a cit in this one. But I am still 100% town. I will say if a doc heals me tonight would be stupid.

Try again, This proves 1 you are not reading the thread (Scum play) 2 you are just trying to scum paint. (scum play) YipYap you braved so much how you always read everything how great a player you are how you carry everyone. IF this is true way did you SCUM PAINT ME OR TRY TO?

Yayap
February 20th, 2019, 11:21 PM
POST #43

POST #24

Try again, This proves 1 you are not reading the thread (Scum play) 2 you are just trying to scum paint. (scum play) YipYap you braved so much how you always read everything how great a player you are how you carry everyone. IF this is true way did you SCUM PAINT ME OR TRY TO?

Touchy touchy, I'm reading just fine thank you. I also know you play double tongued - say one thing and mean/do the other. The influence you impose on wifom is stronger than a little phrase saying not to heal you. On a side note - Docs aren't the only role I consider to be healing types - bus drivers and similar roles also count. And it doesn't even have to be healing - any kind of smith would also count, anything that gives you a benefit.

And why would you scream out to a scum team who we have no info on their role composition that you are a TPR? Consort/witch/any killing can mess with you. You have no fear of any of this happening so I'm guessing that you already have those bases covered. So yes - I am still scum reading you. You trying to intimidate/insult me (and failing btw) isn't gonna change that. Lucky for you, its day 1 and I'm still feeling out who else I need to be wary of in both realities. Kenny seems to be failing more than you in both so far - just not sure which reality to vote him in.

Efekannn02
February 20th, 2019, 11:38 PM
The Efekannn02 Live News(papers)

Since my scandal 20 years ago I decided to be just a newspaper man giving out the real news and proper opinions I still regret these days and will make up for it, I even lost my Titles and am just a simple man. The Magicians rose and are doing way way better than the Templars.
The Magicians are far far stronger than the Templars the Magicians are gods and help the humans as much as they can.

My Poem

Here and now the Magicians won the war
Eargerly they rule over everything
Lying around the world
Please support them or else
Magic is going to ruin your life
Ehehehehehehehehehhehehehe
Magicians rule over us
And won, won
Generously they saved us all from Templars
I myself love them dearly
Castles built by them
Sacrifces were made
And...
Love for magic has been found again
Ehehehehehehehehehhehe

Yayap
February 21st, 2019, 12:05 AM
Oh yea, forgot that you are in this game.
-vote Efekannn02

I'm going to bed, I'm off tomorrow but work both friday and saturday evenings. So I'll probably not be on when you guys start deciding what to do at eod sat.

Mike
February 21st, 2019, 12:24 AM
Touchy touchy, I'm reading just fine thank you. I also know you play double tongued - say one thing and mean/do the other. The influence you impose on wifom is stronger than a little phrase saying not to heal you. On a side note - Docs aren't the only role I consider to be healing types - bus drivers and similar roles also count. And it doesn't even have to be healing - any kind of smith would also count, anything that gives you a benefit.

And why would you scream out to a scum team who we have no info on their role composition that you are a TPR? Consort/witch/any killing can mess with you. You have no fear of any of this happening so I'm guessing that you already have those bases covered. So yes - I am still scum reading you. You trying to intimidate/insult me (and failing btw) isn't gonna change that. Lucky for you, its day 1 and I'm still feeling out who else I need to be wary of in both realities. Kenny seems to be failing more than you in both so far - just not sure which reality to vote him in.

This is you baiting me to say what TPR I am. So why push so hard on a TPR hard claim? HMMM TPR hunting much?

Yayap
February 21st, 2019, 01:56 AM
This is you baiting me to say what TPR I am. So why push so hard on a TPR hard claim? HMMM TPR hunting much?

No, this is me not caring what you claim because I don't believe a word you say until I see evidence. Evidence that will not come until at least day 2 if you have a way to prove your role with a night action or after the graveyard is revealed so I can read the vote train to see where you lean. Until then, I don't care what you say - I just said that you lean scum for now based on what I see today and the possible scenarios that claiming TPR is a good move - more scum possibilities than town.

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 02:01 AM
Oh God my role LMAO

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 02:05 AM
Auckmid what happens if you die in the "20 years ago" Reality?

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 02:05 AM
@Auckmid (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=2514) what happens if you die in the "20 years ago" Reality?
Do you also die here?

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 04:38 AM
Haven't looked at previous pages, I wanna set my foot in the thread

Hi, I'm town and I think that's amazing, free from worry and suspicion

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 05:20 AM
Effenn, could you pls offer more details about your story

newspaper then and newspaper now right?

Now you love and appreciate the magicians

Stealth feels somewhat of an amnesiac role

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 05:20 AM
The realities are confusing af for me

Thankfully, I'm town in both

ahahahahahhahhahahhahahahhaha

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 05:22 AM
Efekannn02 Live News(paper): new newspapers.

all blank just one sentence

I regret my decisions please forgive me.

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 05:22 AM
Kenny is inquisitive

/me likey very much

Marshmallow is secretive and it points me to 'why'

There's nobody that looks great because it's too early, because they might not tell ze truth

patience, pagadan, patience will triumph

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 05:23 AM
Effenn, could you pls offer more details about your story

newspaper then and newspaper now right?

Now you love and appreciate the magicians

Stealth feels somewhat of an amnesiac role

to contact Efekannn02 please proceed to talk in rhymes.

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 06:03 AM
Came back because I'm curious and something bugs me about Mikey's story

How did he got to have abilities in present day? From a simple mill town guy to now being bold enough to ask all scum to jump on him at night

I think there's more to the story, you don't get to transform into a might brave PR without something happening in-between

Either you got a special visitor that did some hocus-pocus or an ability was bestowed upon you by someone or something

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 06:04 AM
to contact Efekannn02 please proceed to talk in rhymes.

choo choo

what a nice sound the train will do

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 06:25 AM
Came back because I'm curious and something bugs me about Mikey's story

How did he got to have abilities in present day? From a simple mill town guy to now being bold enough to ask all scum to jump on him at night

I think there's more to the story, you don't get to transform into a might brave PR without something happening in-between

Either you got a special visitor that did some hocus-pocus or an ability was bestowed upon you by someone or something

Oooooooo how perplexing.
What are you thinking with this line of thought?
Secret agent type dude?
Organization seeking a dummy?
Is MIKE SECRETLY A TRAITOR???

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 06:30 AM
Eclipse
Define what kind of secretive stuff you are detecting from Marshalls posts

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 06:31 AM
Marshmallow Marshall
What do you make of My posts today?

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 06:48 AM
choo choo

what a nice sound the train will do

Efekannn02: I am all ears.

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 07:59 AM
Damus, he feels somewhat evasive, not sure on which thread someone asked him about his role

and he got mega upset calling that person (was it Mikey?) of trying to PR hunt, then he voted for him

I understand if Marshmallow wants to be mysterious, but that overreaction wasn't okay imo

Also Damus what's up with your ava? Are you trying to become unlynchable? How will I ever vote for you with that cute ava? Not fair

Stealthbomber16
February 21st, 2019, 08:10 AM
Fuck, we have to policy lynch Efe twice.

Light_Yagami
February 21st, 2019, 08:11 AM
*Wakes Up* *Yawns & Stretches*

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 08:11 AM
Damus, he feels somewhat evasive, not sure on which thread someone asked him about his role

and he got mega upset calling that person (was it Mikey?) of trying to PR hunt, then he voted for him

I understand if Marshmallow wants to be mysterious, but that overreaction wasn't okay imo

Also Damus what's up with your ava? Are you trying to become unlynchable? How will I ever vote for you with that cute ava? Not fair

I’m pretty sure no one asked me about my role. And I definately didn’t accuse anyone of PR hunting.
Quotes or it didn’t happen

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 08:12 AM
I’m pretty sure no one asked me about my role. And I definately didn’t accuse anyone of PR hunting.

Marshmallow is the subject

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 08:14 AM

How did you get that from my post? Quote it for me where I say you accuse people of PR hunting

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 08:14 AM
Marshmallow is the subject

Oh shit I’m stupid.
I’m sorry.

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 08:15 AM
Nononi
I’m trash. I forgot I was the one who ASKED you and I saw my name and I assumed it was me you were talking about I’m sorry

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 08:16 AM
You asked me about Marshammlow

I reply Demus, he feels

it's about HIM, the subject, Marshammallow, that's why there's a ',' there cause I address you to talk about your request, Marsha

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 08:17 AM

Ummmm.......

Ahh well. Nani where was your followup from this. I’m super lost on why you’d let this go....

Light_Yagami
February 21st, 2019, 08:18 AM
*Thinks I Hate Being Forced To Live In This Town But After 20 Years Of Fighting I Guess I Should Be Happy Im Alive*

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 08:18 AM
@MM, can you pls give me some nicks to use for you?

Marshmallow feels too long Mallo? Mar?

tell me whichever you prefer

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 08:28 AM
Fuck, we have to policy lynch Efe twice.

Efekannn02 here even though I have been stripped down my Doktor title I can still call you a Corrupted Witch Hunter

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 08:37 AM

I ... ano.. I like to call him Marshall

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 09:35 AM
Just call MM Mr. Squishy. It’s his favorite pet name.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 09:36 AM
Hello everyone.

Mike please explain.
Good catch lol, there's some bullshit going on here.

You are 100% scum in my book MM in this reality. and 100% town in the other. I will suggest town to lynch you here. You are templar I have no doubt. after I call you out you want to come up with this point 1 point 2 point 3 and so on.

[center[Marshmallow is Scum in this reality. Please lynch[/center]

Repeating it, using big red letters and all doesn't make it more true or founded. If I was a templar and wanted to hint at it (Which is what you are saying, because of my "ARE YOU A FILTHY MAGIC USER?"), I would have said Deus vult! lol.

You also fail to address my points.... I think you're scum in this reality.

Also, your "soft" claim is obvious...

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 09:37 AM
Ummmm.......

Ahh well. Nani where was your followup from this. I’m super lost on why you’d let this go....

Because I'm sick quite badly and had to sleep before my brain melted lol

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 09:39 AM

Well, you just called me MM :P that's it

I ... ano.. I like to call him Marshall
Or that.

But....

Just call MM Mr. Squishy. It’s his favorite pet name.

DAMN YOU AIVION

Light_Yagami
February 21st, 2019, 09:57 AM
*I Guess I Should Get Out Of Bed Check Whats Going On Out Side*

Thinking

*Being Forced Into Retirement Sucks*

Mike
February 21st, 2019, 10:05 AM
Hello everyone.

Good catch lol, there's some bullshit going on here.

Repeating it, using big red letters and all doesn't make it more true or founded. If I was a templar and wanted to hint at it (Which is what you are saying, because of my "ARE YOU A FILTHY MAGIC USER?"), I would have said Deus vult! lol.

You also fail to address my points.... I think you're scum in this reality.

Also, your "soft" claim is obvious...

I have basically give you everything I have. Fine I will just call it. I have been hinting at vet. I am not vet. I did not get any magic powers. I am not vet. I am a socialite. I have been in this town for 20 years everyone in this town loves me. So I am architect. I can only bring 1 person to a night chat with me. I can confirm myself with that. Happy now.

Bahkieh
February 21st, 2019, 10:09 AM
*I Guess I Should Get Out Of Bed Check Whats Going On Out Side*

Thinking

*Being Forced Into Retirement Sucks*

Doesn't it though? And I still have to work

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 10:13 AM
Man, so Light came into town years ago, entered a tavern

and he came in this thread 'yawning'...some bar girl spiked his drink! something happened

also it looks as if he was forced to stay and fight with a team since he's fed up of this town

Also Ganelon, why are you so shocked in this present time? You were Town Magic PP years ago

did something happen?

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 10:14 AM
Everything feels confusing, we need to connect the dots in order to find out the truth

All details are important

Light_Yagami
February 21st, 2019, 10:16 AM
Oh Great... I Have A Letter Here.. Reading *It Says Emergency Meeting Please Attend*

Well I Rightfully Feel No Need To Attend This Meeting...

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 10:19 AM
No :S Mikey changed his story

he's a freaky architect now, I guess that's better than just being miller and sitting around

Think his ability is proven, N1 he chooses someone and that we all agree on and then that person will confirm Mikey's purity

I'm fine with totally accepting him TODAY in both realities

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 10:29 AM
I have com...completely full faith in uh... mike in this thread

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 11:10 AM
The Efekannn02 Live News(papers)

Since my scandal 20 years ago I decided to be just a newspaper man giving out the real news and proper opinions I still regret these days and will make up for it, I even lost my Titles and am just a simple man. The Magicians rose and are doing way way better than the Templars.
The Magicians are far far stronger than the Templars the Magicians are gods and help the humans as much as they can.

My Poem

Here and now the Magicians won the war
Eargerly they rule over everything
Lying around the world
Please support them or else

Magic is going to ruin your life
Ehehehehehehehehehhehehehe

Magicians rule over us
And won, won
Generously they saved us all from Templars
Castles built by them

Sacrifces were made
And...
Love for magic has been found again
Ehehehehehehehehehhehe

Isalie? Whos that Efekannn02

Also, this code is getting old lol

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 11:11 AM
No :S Mikey changed his story

he's a freaky architect now, I guess that's better than just being miller and sitting around

Think his ability is proven, N1 he chooses someone and that we all agree on and then that person will confirm Mikey's purity

I'm fine with totally accepting him TODAY in both realities
Mafia architect is a thing :P gotta catch up to see that claim....

I have com...completely full faith in uh... mike in this thread

Looks faithful......

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 11:13 AM
I have basically give you everything I have. Fine I will just call it. I have been hinting at vet. I am not vet. I did not get any magic powers. I am not vet. I am a socialite. I have been in this town for 20 years everyone in this town loves me. So I am architect. I can only bring 1 person to a night chat with me. I can confirm myself with that. Happy now.

ERR why the fuck did you claim like this? You were OBVIOUSLY hinting at vet, so hard that it's obvious you aren't one... but I didn't call your hint out, just said it was obvious...........

Light_Yagami
February 21st, 2019, 11:14 AM

I
S

A

L
I
E

Not Isalie

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 11:28 AM
Pretty Efe is softing neutral. I....uh could be wrong...

Stealthbomber16
February 21st, 2019, 11:28 AM
I
S

A

L
I
E

Not Isalie

Good ol' efekannn02 derailing threads.

Efekannn02

This looks like neutral Efe, doing that thing where he tries to do his town meta but tries too hard.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 11:29 AM
Oh God my role LMAO
Why say that? Not asking you to claim, but why in the world would you say that...

Auckmid what happens if you die in the "20 years ago" Reality?

I dont think you die in present lol

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 11:32 AM
I
S

A

L
I
E

Not Isalie

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHW05hqOnZaRQ0o/giphy.gif

Logic I failed thee

Nice thread derailing efe, useless posts efekannn02

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 11:33 AM
Pretty Efe is softing neutral. I....uh could be wrong...

Why uhh... are you uhhh........ uhhh?

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 11:41 AM
Just a different...style of posting ..I’m sorry. ..

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 11:48 AM

Out of Character Efekannn02: Godammit Time To Be More Creative But I Dont Want To Waste Too Much Time But Atleast I Can Post Giant Walls Of Texts In Codes

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 11:52 AM
Good ol' efekannn02 derailing threads.

Efekannn02

This looks like neutral Efe, doing that thing where he tries to do his town meta but tries too hard.

Out of Character Efekannn02: Lol Wtf Im Not Even Trying A Meta, All Im Doing Is Roleplay The Shit Out Of This
Ever Noticed That I Literally Revealed My Roles During My News Shit? Its Been Months I Played FM I Literally Forgot How To Play And Am Barely Remembering

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 11:53 AM
Out of Character Efekannn02: I Demand To Be Lynched Cause This Setup Is Perfect For Me And Also I Would Have Far More Power In The Other Reality Cause Everyone Has To Rely On My Evil Magic I Call Saving People From Certain Death (If You're Mafia Then Screw You Im Gonna Live)

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 11:54 AM
Just a different...style of posting ..I’m sorry. ..

You Have Triggered...

Out Of Character Efekannn02

To Revert This Please Proceed To Treat Him Like His Role Is Supposed To Be

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 11:59 AM
You Have Triggered...

Out Of Character Efekannn02

To Revert This Please Proceed To Treat Him Like His Role Is Supposed To Be
I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to.. !!!! B..but I like out of character..

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 12:02 PM

Out Of Character Efekannn02:

You Sure You Like This Me?
YOU SURE? You Want Me To Talk Like I Usually Do But Far Far Worse? You Know I Can Talk Way Way Way More Than Yagami (btw i share a same birthday with him)

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 12:10 PM
I.. enjoy light .. when they speak honestly..ano

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 12:14 PM

YOU SURE? You Want Me To Talk Like I Usually Do But Far Far Worse? You Know I Can Talk Way Way Way More Than Yagami (btw i share a same birthday with him)

29th of February? :P

What are your thoughts on Damus right now, out of the fact that he's annoying?

Stealthbomber16
February 21st, 2019, 12:15 PM

I feel like you're about to nuzzle up to me... owo

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 12:16 PM
I... just want to be friends.. don’t you want to be friends

Mike
February 21st, 2019, 12:32 PM
Oh Great... I Have A Letter Here.. Reading *It Says Emergency Meeting Please Attend*

Well I Rightfully Feel No Need To Attend This Meeting...

This is a lie because I have not picked who attends the meeting yet.

Mike
February 21st, 2019, 12:39 PM
And MM why are you trying to scum paint me. Mafia Architect Really? What a useless role. I did not get a night 0 chat. Did you?

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 12:49 PM
29th of February? :P

What are your thoughts on Damus right now, out of the fact that he's annoying?

Out Of Character Efekannn02: He Aint Annoying... He Payed More Attention To Me Than Anyone Else Infact Youre The One Annoying Me
He Is Towny Af Cause Of Being Polite AF

And Also Its 28th Of February

Mike
February 21st, 2019, 01:01 PM
I posted this ins the other reality so here it is here

OK for the last time in reality 20 years ago I am one of the workers at he local mill. I have heard rumors that a town member was murdered by a magic user. I do not want to see any more town deaths so i help as town to hunt the witches. Yes it states Witches. I am a Citizen

20 years from now I am still working at the mill. i have found out the rummers to be lies the templars have told to get us town to fight the magic users. and my life is not any different with magic users in charge. in the last 20 years i managed to become a popular figure in town. now there is an emergency meeting i have not desire to overthrow the mages. I only want to protect the town. I am a Socialite meaning I can take one person in the day to a night chat with me.

Kenny
February 21st, 2019, 01:06 PM
Out of Character Efekannn02: Lol Wtf Im Not Even Trying A Meta, All Im Doing Is Roleplay The Shit Out Of This
Ever Noticed That I Literally Revealed My Roles During My News Shit? Its Been Months I Played FM I Literally Forgot How To Play And Am Barely Remembering
Out of Character Efekannn02: I Demand To Be Lynched Cause This Setup Is Perfect For Me And Also I Would Have Far More Power In The Other Reality Cause Everyone Has To Rely On My Evil Magic I Call Saving People From Certain Death (If You're Mafia Then Screw You Im Gonna Live)

YOU SURE? You Want Me To Talk Like I Usually Do But Far Far Worse? You Know I Can Talk Way Way Way More Than Yagami (btw i share a same birthday with him)Efekannn02
Pretty sure I've only seen this behaviour from scum efe

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 01:15 PM
Efekannn02

Out Of Character Efekannn02: I'm Rightous And Great And My Death Will Just Prove You Wrong

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 01:26 PM
Out Of Character Efekannn02: He Aint Annoying... He Payed More Attention To Me Than Anyone Else Infact Youre The One Annoying Me
He Is Towny Af Cause Of Being Polite AF

And Also Its 28th Of February
Lol

Efekannn02

100% agreed. He's fitting his scum meta atm

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 01:31 PM
I...I don’t know efe... that well. What is it... he is doing...?

Kenny
February 21st, 2019, 01:37 PM
I...I don’t know efe... that well. What is it... he is doing...?He's posting unrelated fluff, he threatened to start playing worse if we don't take away pressure from him and he said "Lol Wtf Im Not Even Trying A Meta, All Im Doing Is Roleplay The Shit Out Of This".
Those 3 things are strong scumtells for Efekannn.

Kenny
February 21st, 2019, 01:39 PM
I also have doubts on the possible town motivation of Efe's doctor claim in the other reality.

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 01:53 PM
He's posting unrelated fluff, he threatened to start playing worse if we don't take away pressure from him and he said "Lol Wtf Im Not Even Trying A Meta, All Im Doing Is Roleplay The Shit Out Of This".

O..oh. Okay.. that seems fishy..
Efekannn02

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 01:54 PM
He's posting unrelated fluff, he threatened to start playing worse if we don't take away pressure from him and he said "Lol Wtf Im Not Even Trying A Meta, All Im Doing Is Roleplay The Shit Out Of This".
yep, that sounds like town efe to me. lol

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 01:54 PM
I also have doubts on the possible town motivation of Efe's doctor claim in the other reality.

Out Of Character Efekannn02: I've Planned The Live News Shit Before The FM So I Can Try Out This Great Playstyle

And Right Now Y'all Doing All According To Plan All I Have To Do Is To Die In A Reality So I Have My Perma Town Read On The Other One

I Dont Fear The Mafia Either Cause No One Would Kill A Efekannn02

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 01:56 PM
Auckmid you said there wouldn't be a Jester, does this mean that you 100% didn't include any other role that could benefit from dying during the day, or that would HAVE to die during the day? If you don't wanna answer it I'm ok with it

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 01:57 PM
Auckmid you said there wouldn't be a Jester, does this mean that you 100% didn't include any other role that could benefit from dying during the day, or that would HAVE to die during the day? If you don't wanna answer it I'm ok with it

Out Of Character Efekannn02: Im Not One Of Those Losers....

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 02:01 PM
yep, that sounds like town efe to me. lol

That....is all.. just really confusing for me...

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 02:07 PM
That....is all.. just really confusing for me...
it's really very simple, if Efe is trying too hard to stay alive, he's scum. nothing complicated about it

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 02:11 PM
it's really very simple, if Efe is trying too hard to stay alive, he's scum. nothing complicated about it

Out Of Character Efekannn02: Out Of Character Efekannn02 Here And Once I Say ''Kill Me Nibba'' You Know Im Town Or A Scum Who Is Aware He Is Gonna Survive This Shit Anyway

Out Of All Honesty However I Actually Dont Prefer Any Reality/Time Frame I Can Talk And Be Important In Both Of Them While Being Far More Annoying Than Rachyl But Atleast Have A Plan And Idea To Win This Game In My Own Way Which Is Also Pretty Egoistic Even Though This Is A 10 Man Team Or Some Shit IDK

My Own Ego And Superioty Complex Literally Says That My Own Ways Are Better Than Trusting You Guys Do The Right Thing

Now Take The Forks And Torches And Get Me

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 02:20 PM
Damus_Graves, why... do you... st-st-stutter?

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 02:31 PM
Damus_Graves, why... do you... st-st-stutter?

you took the question right out of my mouth :blink1:

Not recognising this uncertainty

Damus, is there something wrong?

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 02:31 PM
Kenny is way too pure this reality

I'm not touching him

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 02:32 PM

I'm not touching him

Out Of Character Efekannn02: Am I Full Of Shit Though?

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 02:34 PM
you're a newspaper, Efe

It contains juicy gossip, fake news and some informative content

there's value in there

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 02:38 PM
Efekannn02: NOT FAKE NEWS, EVERYTHING I SAY IS TRUE ONLY but the gossips and infos are all real and needed

News: None
Celebrity News: Distorted's many villas getting a renovation
Distorted made his 1st trillion dollars
Distorted and the devil are planting trees on the desert and filling them up with squirrels

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 02:40 PM
isn't a bit early to be stating such things with such certainty?

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 02:45 PM
Efekannn02 here even though I have been stripped down my Doktor title I can still call you a Corrupted Witch Hunter
I agree, dunno about the corrupted part tho

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 02:48 PM
Out Of Character Efekannn02: I Have My Eyes On Him And My Reading The Reality Land's Candy And Metal And Water Tactic Will Probably Really Help (just gonna read differently I made up the name)

Mike
February 21st, 2019, 02:49 PM
I...I don’t know efe... that well. What is it... he is doing...?
has anyone noticed Damus acting timid. I have never seen him play all timid like this.

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 02:53 PM
has anyone noticed Damus acting timid. I have never seen him play all timid like this.
yeah. it's on purpose, it's some sort of softclaim or somesuch. no idea what it could mean tho

Light_Yagami
February 21st, 2019, 03:00 PM
*Guess Ill Go Out Side & See Whats Going On*

*Thinking* **Had I Known Then That The Job I Took 20 Years Ago... Would Keep Me Trapped Here I Wouldnt Have Taken It.**

The Lawyer
February 21st, 2019, 03:01 PM
I... just want to be friends.. don’t you want to be friends

Scary stuff, aye......a strange form of buddying....

Damus_Graves

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 03:02 PM
It’s not... t..to big of a deal.. I’m .. definitely coming to grips ..
Well... with efe ... and .. the way you guys are reading him..

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 03:03 PM
Scary stuff, aye......a strange form of buddying....

Damus_Graves

I..oh.. am I being a bother..?

Yayap
February 21st, 2019, 03:06 PM
Well, I feel like day 1 and day 2 will be very similar information wise. And all will become clear day 3 when the graveyard shows up. I see people claiming PRs left right and center or I should say Past Present and Future with no real reason to claim other than to paint targets for night actions, nothing is credible until later.

Based on the RP, I wonder if a mafia from past can change alliances to become a mafia in present considering they are polar opposites RP wise. I would think not, but I'm not ready to discount that possibility. That being said, any neutrals in the setup can't win with other factions so it limits them to neutral killers and maybe witch (role, not rp). I guess we'll find out in day 2 how many night kills there are.

This caught my eye and I had to think about it for a sec.

Uncommon or unique roles may appear within the setup as well as common roles receiving uncommon alignments.
What roles are uncommon to be scum? We've come accustom to most roles having a evil counterpart. The few roles that are almost always town are Doctors.
As for scum roles being town - the list is much more extensive for possibilities. Framer, Actor, Janitor, etc..

Efekannn02 claims/strong hint as doc seems to be an odd claim until you consider that doc could be scum in the past reality. Might consider this more as the day progresses. I wonder what other people will have to say about it. Efe, you are my information bait for 20 years ago, have fun.

I can see a Mike/Ganelon team in one of the realities, can't remember which one, think it was present - which ever one ganelon said he lived on mikes property or something like that, whatever, he used his RP to support his own.

Light_Yagami
February 21st, 2019, 03:06 PM
I..oh.. am I being a bother..?

No Not A Bother At All.. Not 2 Me Anyways.. But, Then Again Ive Kinda Just Been In My House.. Not A Fan Of Socializing.. With The PPL From A Town I Was Forced To Stay In By The Wizards/Witches.. Whatever They Call Themselves These Days..

Yayap
February 21st, 2019, 03:08 PM
going for food

notes for myself:
past - @ 100
present @ 145

Ganelon
February 21st, 2019, 03:10 PM
Well, I feel like day 1 and day 2 will be very similar information wise. And all will become clear day 3 when the graveyard shows up. I see people claiming PRs left right and center or I should say Past Present and Future with no real reason to claim other than to paint targets for night actions, nothing is credible until later.

Based on the RP, I wonder if a mafia from past can change alliances to become a mafia in present considering they are polar opposites RP wise. I would think not, but I'm not ready to discount that possibility. That being said, any neutrals in the setup can't win with other factions so it limits them to neutral killers and maybe witch (role, not rp). I guess we'll find out in day 2 how many night kills there are.

What roles are uncommon to be scum? We've come accustom to most roles having a evil counterpart. The few roles that are almost always town are Doctors.
As for scum roles being town - the list is much more extensive for possibilities. Framer, Actor, Janitor, etc..

Efekannn02 claims/strong hint as doc seems to be an odd claim until you consider that doc could be scum in the past reality. Might consider this more as the day progresses. I wonder what other people will have to say about it. Efe, you are my information bait for 20 years ago, have fun.

I can see a Mike/Ganelon team in one of the realities, can't remember which one, think it was present - which ever one ganelon said he lived on mikes property or something like that, whatever, he used his RP to support his own.

Also keep in mind that it was heavily implied that some roles have abilities which can affect players in the other reality. Possibly in both realities at the same time. That would make for a highly unusual role and perhaps even seemingly nonsensical night actions. My guess is that we would have some sort of Detective-esque role capable of peering into both realities if a scum happened to have such an all-encompassing night action.

Mike
February 21st, 2019, 03:10 PM

Do not link me with Ganelon. because I have a funny feeling he will flip scum in one of the reality's . Due to his comments. looks to me like he tried to buddy me. and you are trying to lock it in.

Mike
February 21st, 2019, 03:13 PM
Also keep in mind that it was heavily implied that some roles have abilities which can affect players in the other reality. Possibly in both realities at the same time. That would make for a highly unusual role and perhaps even seemingly nonsensical night actions. My guess is that we would have some sort of Detective-esque role capable of peering into both realities if a scum happened to have such an all-encompassing night action.

THIS IS GOOD INFO. I forgot about this. TOWN NEEDS TO CONSIDER THIS.

Light_Yagami
February 21st, 2019, 03:18 PM
You Know Before I Was Forced To Retire.. I Was A Great Hunter Of Mythical Beasts Such As Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Such.. The Bastards That Won The Battle Took In Their Eyes Mercy On Me.. And Said My Punishment Was To Never Leave Town.. Oh Had I Known Then What I Know Now..

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 03:20 PM
You Know Before I Was Forced To Retire.. I Was A Great Hunter Of Mythical Beasts Such As Vampires, Werewolves, Witches And Such.. The Bastards That Won The Battle Took In Their Eyes Mercy On Me.. And Said My Punishment Was To Never Leave Town.. Oh Had I Known Then What I Know Now..

D..sorry... do you think y..you would want to leave town som..ehow? Is.. that possible for you..?

Light_Yagami
February 21st, 2019, 03:21 PM
D..sorry... do you think y..you would want to leave town som..ehow? Is.. that possible for you..?

Unfortunately, I Can Never Leave This Town Now.. Lucky I One Of The Richest PPL Here Because, I Demanded My Payment Up Front.. From My Client 20 Years Ago..

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 04:03 PM
Quick feels, will update myself later

This is based on skim, interaction and a bit of sniff

A bit creepy

Damus
Efe

Coolio group:

Kenny
Light

Dunno:

Stealth
Ganelon

[Redacter]:

Lawyer

No feels whatsoever

Bahkieh
Banshis

Bravado:

MM
Yap

Town (for now):

Mike

Eclipse
February 21st, 2019, 04:06 PM
Mike offers strong townie vibes, he's transparent, open and willing to collaborate, cooperate and be used as a tool for town

Nobody so far has had this sort of desire to show themselves as Mikey did

I'm vetoing any votes on him

Rest will be sorted when I look over previous posts again, there's a lot of details to take in, most of players have told their stories, there wasn't anything concrete that would point to a scummy player

Beware those in creepy group and those in bravado, I'm slightly thinking there's at least 1 scumbo in these 2 groups

Yayap
February 21st, 2019, 04:26 PM
Eclipse + Ganelon both buddy Mike noted. Can't wait till one of the mike supporters claims a wonderful night convo with mike tomorrow.

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 04:49 PM
Eclipse + Ganelon both buddy Mike noted. Can't wait till one of the mike supporters claims a wonderful night convo with mike tomorrow.

i...im not sure..... im not sure that... if mike were actually a scum....that..they woul..they would be so invested.... in this pla...y to put both of them at risk..who...whoever is the person..that says mike...made an network chat...with them ....

Its.. a little early..for that i think..? I ...just think that...this post...has a bad tone...behind it..

Kenny
February 21st, 2019, 04:51 PM
i...im not sure..... im not sure that... if mike were actually a scum....that..they woul..they would be so invested.... in this pla...y to put both of them at risk..who...whoever is the person..that says mike...made an network chat...with them ....

Its.. a little early..for that i think..? I ...just think that...this post...has a bad tone...behind it..Come on this is getting harder to read than light yagami

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 04:52 PM
sorry....

Damus_Graves
February 21st, 2019, 04:55 PM
i can do better..

Light_Yagami
February 21st, 2019, 05:00 PM

Its.. a little early..for that i think..? I ...just think that...this post...has a bad tone...behind it..

Its Not That Bad... I Know You Prob Got Your Brains Scrambled By Some Evil Witch.. Or You Are Just Old..

Stealthbomber16
February 21st, 2019, 06:07 PM

By uncommon roles, I'm choosing to think of less traditional roles from the compendium that you normally don't see. Electromaniac comes to mind immediately, but that may have been more common in the past. A quick scan also makes me see Magician, Chairman, Shaman, Toxicologist, or even a mass murderer. These are roles that are considered standard enough to be registered in a database but don't see usage frequently because they're clunky or hard to make work. What better time to make them work than a game that's actually two games? That's half the chance that the game goes wrong!

Aside: I do not like damus and yagami's interactions. My gut is telling me something is wrong. I'll stick on Efe for now but I want to revisit them later. And this time, I might actually do it!

Yayap
February 21st, 2019, 06:19 PM
I'm intentionally not commenting on Damus' play today. I'm curious to see what he'll do if he can't get a read on how I read him.

Light_Yagami
February 21st, 2019, 06:42 PM
I'm intentionally not commenting on Damus' play today. I'm curious to see what he'll do if he can't get a read on how I read him.

Yeah, I Might Have A Lead.. DG Is Prob Witch Id Like To See Some Extra Pressure There..

Banshis
February 21st, 2019, 07:37 PM
Just a greetings post. I'll be able to actually comment tomorrow after class when I actually have the time/energy. Pretty busy atm.
If u wanna ask me anything I'll get to them tomorrow.

Yayap
February 21st, 2019, 08:17 PM
For the one day that I had free, there hasn't been much development - I guess you all want to argue when I'm gone to work in the next rl days.

Mike
February 21st, 2019, 08:29 PM

I am not taking you into night chat as I am scum reading you.

Bahkieh
February 21st, 2019, 09:01 PM
Whats this, another game where Damus is scum?!? WHAT A TWIST!!

Yayap
February 21st, 2019, 09:11 PM
I am not taking you into night chat as I am scum reading you.

I don't expect nor want to be in a chat with you - I'm waiting to see who backs up your story so I can scum read them also.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 09:31 PM

I'm not touching him

Care to elaborate? This looks like buddying without explainations. I have an eye on you, slinky.

What do you think about Damus?

Marshmallow Marshall
February 21st, 2019, 09:38 PM

We should try to get the most info we can get before the convergence, though. I'm not a fan of that PR hinting bullshit.....

I was going to say it was specified in the setup that it was wrong, but actually... Only roles that make others change alignments are not there, meaning that's a possiblity?

Architect is one... so I really don't like Mike's claim, especially with his veteran hints, it's more confusing than anything.

Doctor scum lol? that would be pretty useless...

I agree with the Mike/@Ganelon theory btw. Mag, what do you have to say about this?

Yayap
February 21st, 2019, 10:29 PM
Right now, I'm watching everyone slip which reality they prefer, I think it's rather telling how they may vote on day 3. The question I have to resolve is which of the realities will be better for town as a whole. It's quite obvious that some people have already starting playing for a single reality and have discarded the other, some going as far as saying they don't mind being lynched in a certain reality, which is very anti-town thinking.

If a mafia team start losing members early in one reality, I'm betting that that reality team will vote to play the other reality, with a n0 chat, maybe a team of mafia have already decided which reality they want to play and don't care about being exposed in one of them. Will be interesting to see what comes up before eod2

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 11:02 PM
Come on this is getting harder to read than light yagami

Out Of Character Efekannn02: You have triggered me.

MaYbE I aM gOnNa TaLk LiKe ThIs NoW HaHaHa.

Efekannn02
February 21st, 2019, 11:07 PM
I prefer Panther over Distorted sooooo uhm gimme the past please

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 12:52 AM
just why would I basically start open wolfing with Mike like that if we were both scum in one reality? I genuinely have no idea what Yayap is talking about. Why would scum give up in one reality just because they're town in the other? People have to vote for the reality that they prefer, and it seems to me that a reality with no scum easily trumps one with scum. if anything, the scum are more pressed than we are to ensure that they survive.

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 12:53 AM
also, note that due to the wording of my rolecard I strongly suspect that some sort of weird killing role is present in the game.

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 01:14 AM
just why would I basically start open wolfing with Mike like that if we were both scum in one reality? I genuinely have no idea what Yayap is talking about. Why would scum give up in one reality just because they're town in the other? People have to vote for the reality that they prefer, and it seems to me that a reality with no scum easily trumps one with scum. if anything, the scum are more pressed than we are to ensure that they survive.
Well then please explain what made you believe the other reality has less scum than this one.
The second part of what I marked is also exactly what YipYap said.

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 01:14 AM
Well then please explain what made you believe the other reality has less scum than this one.

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 01:20 AM
I didn't say there were less scum. I prefer the other reality because of my role.

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 01:22 AM
I didn't say there were less scum. I prefer the other reality because of my role."a reality with no scum easily trumps one with scum" is what you said. What did you mean by that?

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 01:24 AM
"a reality with no scum easily trumps one with scum" is what you said. What did you mean by that?
the scum won't give up in one reality just because they are town in the other. living people have two votes, dead people have one (or zero, if they're dead in both realities). if the scum get lynched in one reality people will obviously be voting for it at the Convergence

Yayap
February 22nd, 2019, 01:26 AM
the scum won't give up in one reality just because they are town in the other. living people have two votes, dead people have one (or zero, if they're dead in both realities). if the scum get lynched in one reality people will obviously be voting for it at the Convergence

Yes, but town won't know that we lynched scum because hidden graveyard. Keep digging.

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 01:26 AM
the scum won't give up in one reality just because they are town in the other. living people have two votes, dead people have one (or zero, if they're dead in both realities). if the scum get lynched in one reality people will obviously be voting for it at the ConvergenceRoles aren't revealed.

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 01:32 AM
oh right... forgot about that mechanic. lol
@Auckmid (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=2514) what happens if the scum get lynched in one reality prior to the convergence?

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 01:35 AM
@Auckmid (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=2514) what happens if the scum get lynched in one reality prior to the convergence?This is what's written in the info post:
"1. Prior to the convergence, roles and cause of death are omitted for dead players.

2. Post convergence, roles and exact cause of death are revealed for dead players, including for players who had died prior to the convergence."

What difference would you expect to happen in case of a scum lynch?

Yayap
February 22nd, 2019, 01:47 AM
There is a minimum of 2 mafia in each reality. I'd assume that at least 1 hidden any is not town in each so game would not end after day 2, if that is what you want to know Gan... Seems like an easy question to answer without having to ask Auckmid, one that I expect you already knew the answer to - so now you look like you are trying to dig yourself out of a hole you dug in your previous posts but are just going deeper.

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 01:50 AM
There is a minimum of 2 mafia in each reality. I'd assume that at least 1 hidden any is not town in each so game would not end after day 2, if that is what you want to know Gan... Seems like an easy question to answer without having to ask Auckmid, one that I expect you already knew the answer to - so now you look like you are trying to dig yourself out of a hole you dug in your previous posts but are just going deeper.
@Auckmid (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=2514) what happens if the scum get lynched in one reality prior to the convergence?Don't forget, including yourself, we also already had like 3 or 4 tpr claims in that other reality.

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 02:01 AM
Don't forget, including yourself, we also already had like 3 or 4 tpr claims in that other reality.
sweet. let the TPR wars begin

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 02:14 AM

Ganelon
The quote is from the other reality, content is clearly about this one however, to clarify. Ganelon claimed to like this reality more because of his role, 3 more people followed, he then tried suggesting we could have a low enough number of scum to end the game early here, and then this response to me noting out the number of tpr claims here.
I believe a town-aligned would not find this situation sweet at all. It's open-wolfing, and it also is what Mag often does as scum.

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 02:16 AM
Ganelon
The quote is from the other reality, content is clearly about this one however, to clarify. Ganelon claimed to like this reality more because of his role, 3 more people followed, he then tried suggesting we could have a low enough number of scum to end the game early here, and then this response to me noting out the number of tpr claims here.
I believe a town-aligned would not find this situation sweet at all. It's open-wolfing, and it also is what Mag often does as scum.Efekannn02
I swear I had this posted in the other thread, what the hell

Damus_Graves
February 22nd, 2019, 02:32 AM
@Auckmid (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=2514) what happens if the scum get lynched in one reality prior to the convergence?

I... I don’t...really know what you are trying to accomplish here...
But it looks like this is faking ignorance ...for town points..

Damus_Graves
February 22nd, 2019, 02:34 AM
Yeah, I Might Have A Lead.. DG Is Prob Witch Id Like To See Some Extra Pressure There..
O...oh wow... I don’t really know what I’d do so that much power..

Whats this, another game where Damus is scum?!? WHAT A TWIST!!

I uh... I’m sorry... I don’t see where...

Where have you been this game... bahkieh... you aren’t present at all

Yayap
February 22nd, 2019, 03:01 AM
Seems like an easy question to answer without having to ask Auckmid, one that I expect you already knew the answer to - so now you look like you are trying to dig yourself out of a hole you dug in your previous posts but are just going deeper.

I... I don’t...really know what you are trying to accomplish here...
But it looks like this is faking ignorance ...for town points..

<Yayap glares at Damus>

Damus_Graves
February 22nd, 2019, 03:04 AM
<sorry>

Yayap
February 22nd, 2019, 03:09 AM
I see that taunt... time to pressure you into revealing that secret.

Yayap
February 22nd, 2019, 03:09 AM
Damus_Graves

Damus_Graves
February 22nd, 2019, 03:30 AM
It...it says... sorry

Eclipse
February 22nd, 2019, 05:00 AM
someone pls tell me how to vote

I forgot :|

Kenny

Eclipse
February 22nd, 2019, 05:01 AM
Kenny

?

Eclipse
February 22nd, 2019, 05:01 AM
okay I think that's it

I got this

Light_Yagami
February 22nd, 2019, 07:32 AM

Why Would I Fight A War That Is Already Won?

Efekannn02
February 22nd, 2019, 07:42 AM
Why Would I Fight A War That Is Already Won?

Because I Won This Not You

Just Look At How Many People Are Cheering For Me Im Gonna Need Just 3 More Votes To Become A Uhm EMPEROR

Efekannn02
February 22nd, 2019, 07:47 AM
Because I Won This Not You

Just Look At How Many People Are Cheering For Me Im Gonna Need Just 3 More Votes To Become A Uhm EMPEROR

Unrevealed Efekannn02: You Have Been Banned From Breaking Out Of Character Efekannn02's Rules, YOU CAN ONLY TALK IF YOU USE A : NOW BYE

Out Of Character But Still Character Efekannn02 Number Three: Hello Everyone I Want To Apologize For The Other Efekannn02's Mistake So Im Gonna Replace Him And Uhm As A Replacement Efekannn02 Everything I Have Said Before Is Uncredited Soooooo Uhm Time To Go Back To The Newspaper Business I Actually Miss My News Center Business AND MY DOCTOR TITLE GIMME BACK MY DOCTOR TITLE!
Anyway I Demand Respect For Light Yagami He Is Gonna Be My Buddy For This Game Due To The Way He Talks Like This Like I Do
And Since Everyone Is Lazy To Read Everything I Say They Are Gonna Miss Out Important Info... Maybe Im Just Making Too Difficult Codes In The Cyphers
Anyway I Demand Ganelon To Shut Up And Kenny And Stealth To Keep Troll Me

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 07:52 AM
Efekannn02
I don't want a deadweight to make it to d2

Light_Yagami
February 22nd, 2019, 08:04 AM
Unrevealed Efekannn02: You Have Been Banned From Breaking Out Of Character Efekannn02's Rules, YOU CAN ONLY TALK IF YOU USE A : NOW BYE

Out Of Character But Still Character Efekannn02 Number Three: Hello Everyone I Want To Apologize For The Other Efekannn02's Mistake So Im Gonna Replace Him And Uhm As A Replacement Efekannn02 Everything I Have Said Before Is Uncredited Soooooo Uhm Time To Go Back To The Newspaper Business I Actually Miss My News Center Business AND MY DOCTOR TITLE GIMME BACK MY DOCTOR TITLE!
Anyway I Demand Respect For Light Yagami He Is Gonna Be My Buddy For This Game Due To The Way He Talks Like This Like I Do
And Since Everyone Is Lazy To Read Everything I Say They Are Gonna Miss Out Important Info... Maybe Im Just Making Too Difficult Codes In The Cyphers
Anyway I Demand Ganelon To Shut Up And Kenny And Stealth To Keep Troll Me

Maybe If You Give Us The Cipher Ur Using To Make The Code It Would Help..

The Lawyer
February 22nd, 2019, 08:46 AM

So you are claiming former vampire and witch hunter?

O.o

Light_Yagami
February 22nd, 2019, 08:49 AM
So you are claiming former vampire and witch hunter?

O.o

That Was In The Old Days..

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 09:03 AM
Mike I feel that you should take Damus into your chat. You dig? Dont remember if you claimed Architect in this reality or in the other, but take him into your chat if ypu claimed it here

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 09:06 AM
also Damus_Graves how would you feel about voting Yayap in this reality Yayap

Yayap
February 22nd, 2019, 09:18 AM
hmmm... I was expecting a torrent of posts to read when I woke up. Guess not.

Anyways, I'll just sit here what watch for Damus' reply to Ganelon and take note.

Work later today, should be back on late night.

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 09:22 AM
I am hardclaiming Citizen .
Thus by this logic you will be forced to focus and evaluate me to determine if I am citizen or if I am protecting someone whose RP I may or may not have information on
I assume this means you are not a Witness-esque role? Gimme a wink if you are

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 09:28 AM
I think we should talk about rolecards for a bit, does anyone have any potentially useful information? of course TPRs don't have to reveal/etc

Light_Yagami
February 22nd, 2019, 09:33 AM
Ive Been Giving My Info Here And There..

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 09:36 AM
as for my info, my rolecard implies that there is some bizarre killing role out there. possibly some sort of cross-dimensional killer?? unless Damus is trolling there does seem to be a temporal paradox linking the two realities. his RP implies that he killed his own son SOMEHOW and now, years later, greatly regrets it and hates the freedom fighters. he sounds like a town role, and it would also explain why he said that the RP implied that "the scum team has an insider".

Damus_Graves
February 22nd, 2019, 09:39 AM
also Damus_Graves how would you feel about voting Yayap in this reality Yayap

Not in this reality.

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 09:40 AM
Not in this reality.
interesting. how about the other reality

Damus_Graves
February 22nd, 2019, 09:41 AM
I... don’t think I ...

Oh well no I don’t think I want to ... here. Yayap hasn’t.. shown his cards yet. I think he has cards..

Yayap
:)
oh Damus, you poor man. I feel for ya.. hehehe

Damus_Graves
interesting. how about the other reality

I...could be persuaded... I am thinking .. pressure in the other reality is preferred

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 10:52 AM
Kenny
Yes please do so

I didn't say there were less scum. I prefer the other reality because of my role.

"a reality with no scum easily trumps one with scum" is what you said. What did you mean by that?

Yes, but town won't know that we lynched scum because hidden graveyard. Keep digging.

Don't forget, including yourself, we also already had like 3 or 4 tpr claims in that other reality.

I'm honestly having trouble to decide who's scummier between Damus and Ganelon at this point, wtf

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 10:53 AM
I'm honestly having trouble to decide who's scummier between Damus and Ganelon at this point, wtfThis is meant for the other thread, I swear I posted there and this forum put it here somehow. 2nd time this happened already.

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 10:55 AM
This is meant for the other thread, I swear I posted there and this forum put it here somehow. 2nd time this happened already.
thats what happens when you copy paste into the wrong thread from your scumchat.

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 10:58 AM
thats what happens when you copy paste into the wrong thread from your scumchat.Lol, tell me who's coaching me then. If you scumpaint do it properly please.

Damus_Graves
February 22nd, 2019, 10:59 AM
I...I don’t see how I am being scummy ...

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 11:00 AM
I...I don’t see how I am being scummy ...In the other thread. Here you're acting like you want to sacrifice this.

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 11:01 AM
Lol, tell me who's coaching me then. If you scumpaint do it properly please.
...that quote was a joke... for the most part.

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 11:02 AM
...that quote was a joke... for the most part.Thanks, sensei. I did not know that.

Damus_Graves
February 22nd, 2019, 11:04 AM
...no I kinda like this reality...

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 11:15 AM
ded chat? :(

Yayap
February 22nd, 2019, 11:27 AM
Auckmid
How does the convergence work, specifically, will there be a discussion thread with the voting or simple votes no talking? will we be able to see who voted what while the poll is still open or only after its closed? can people change their votes? How do you decide when to close the voting, is it first to majority?

Mike
February 22nd, 2019, 12:11 PM
I have only heard for gal on who to take to night chat.

only 1 2 3 people not good because that can be scum team. I want to hear form everyone who they think is the best person to take to night chat and why.

Mike
February 22nd, 2019, 12:11 PM

only 1 2 3 people not good because that can be scum team. I want to hear form everyone who they think is the best person to take to night chat and why.

@everyone

Marshmallow Marshall
February 22nd, 2019, 12:17 PM
Efekannn02
I don't want a deadweight to make it to d2

Do you scumread Efekannn in a reality?

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 12:20 PM

me or Damus. or Efekannn if you want to have a headache

Damus_Graves
February 22nd, 2019, 12:33 PM
I could be ...
Interested in a night chat... it’d be a first for me ... in a while. ..
You don’t have too... i can manage without night chats ...

Kenny
February 22nd, 2019, 12:46 PM

only 1 2 3 people not good because that can be scum team. I want to hear form everyone who they think is the best person to take to night chat and why.I would take either Banshis, Bahkieh or Light_Yagami if I were in your situation. Those are slots with which I believe a private discussion could be interesting.

Eclipse
February 22nd, 2019, 12:47 PM
Damus

you didn't answer mine and Ganelon's question: why do you roleplay? If it's something that you can't talk about, fair enough

but it's very unusual to see it

Also I forgot my thought regarding this person

Eclipse
February 22nd, 2019, 12:49 PM
if Mikey wants to take me to a chat N1, I'm all for it

all for proving him town

because I seriously doubt one player has scum chat and also the ability to create a different chat. I haven't heard of it.

Mikey's story proves me to his loyalty to town

Marshmallow Marshall
February 22nd, 2019, 12:53 PM

We don't and won't know anyone's roles before Convergence. It would probably be useful to take an unclaimed guy in the nightchat who would want to claim aka not me to go in. Just an idea tho, if you can find something that's more optimal, go for it.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 22nd, 2019, 12:54 PM
me or Damus. or Efekannn if you want to have a headache

I advise against getting Ganelon in. Efe would nearly be a better choice XD

He's scummy to me right now. He usually explains his stuff more than that, as town. Theorizes more on the setup. Thinks about stuff. Uses logic. I don't see much of that here. I think he's scum in this present reality.

Ganelon
February 22nd, 2019, 01:00 PM

He's scummy to me right now. He usually explains his stuff more than that, as town. Theorizes more on the setup. Thinks about stuff. Uses logic. I don't see much of that here. I think he's scum in this present reality.
Lolwat. Not using logic? Not theorizing on the setup? I literally did all of that. Are you scum with Kenny

Efekannn02
February 22nd, 2019, 02:08 PM

Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: Hey I Only Do That When You Trolls Kidnap Me And Ruin Most Of My Playstyle By Forcing Me To Surrender And Explainative

Efekannn02
February 22nd, 2019, 02:09 PM
Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: I Double Dare A Reality Consistency Sheriff To Check Me And Waste His Time

Im Literally The Greatest Here

Light_Yagami
February 22nd, 2019, 02:51 PM

Umm Me Because, I Am Town And We Might Have Plenty To Talk About..

Yayap
February 22nd, 2019, 02:54 PM
Mike
If you really want my opinion on who to take. Don't take eclipse, ganelon or damus. I'll have an easier time trusting those who aren't buddy buddy with you and Gan if your goal is to claim architect and make me think it's just scum chat peers.

Efekannn02
February 22nd, 2019, 03:06 PM
Umm Me Because, I Am Town And We Might Have Plenty To Talk About..

Out Of Character But In Character Efekannn02 Number Three: He Is Gonna Ask For Lotsa Tea I Can Guarrantee That

Marshmallow Marshall
February 22nd, 2019, 08:19 PM
Mike, what do you have to say about Ganelon claiming to live by a mill, while you claimed that you weren't that miller, in fact?

Marshmallow Marshall
February 22nd, 2019, 10:06 PM
.......... Lovely activity, heh! Get your asses here tomorrow, and post. I expect having spam to read, and not Efekann/Yagami style (although I expect that one, too...).

I have also thought about something. Since town should base their reality preference on their reads, why wouldn't everyone share their reasons for their preferences with the rest of the class? :)

Good night, lurkers

Yayap
February 22nd, 2019, 11:59 PM
I have also thought about something. Since town should base their reality preference on their reads, why wouldn't everyone share their reasons for their preferences with the rest of the class? :)

Good night, lurkers

Town shouldn't be expressing any preference until the convergence. The reason I say this is scum have better tools to chose which convergence becomes canon. If they don't want a certain reality to be canon, they can target those who prefer that reality to eliminate votes. Just a heads up warning to the risks involved in telling others which reality you prefer too soon.

As for present day reality. Mike, I'm going to give you a pass until day 3, that should give you 2 nights to have people provide evidence on your role - as I said earlier, even if they die in one reality, they can talk about it in the other so the evidence shouldn't be lost. However, with this, I also have in mind a few names that if I see you took into your night chat, I will just assume that you are a scum team with them and not an architect at all. Namely those who claim you are town 100% with no real evidence to back it up. Doesn't that bother you that they read you town for no reason? Sounds like TMI to me, but you seem to be caught up with them as they are following your lead, basing rp on yours and not you following them. Also, I think it's likely that some investigative roles will be checking on you and me soon enough so we'll see where that leads when the time comes.

That being said - in this reality, I'm willing to vote either Damus or Ganelon. Both who want me dead in the past, ganelon wants me dead in both - I suspect that they have a night kill up their sleeve to kill me here. Now I don't want all the protective roles to jump in for me as I don't want to direct your actions, specifically - I don't want any bus drivers on me since I am also a high priority for investigative roles and I don't want you messing that up. If you are a bodyguard, don't go on me either - my roles isn't important enough to sacrifice yourself for. Keep yourself alive to protect the investigatives and other healers.

Vs Damus:
Damus has been roleplaying a speech impediment all day - which is distracting more than fun to read. I was waiting for him to show a bit more where his loyalties lie earlier in the day, and he proved to hard side with Ganelon when he decided to vote me 20 years ago. Both of them do not want me around at convergence. Now that I've confirmed with Auckmid that convergence has a "day" thread, they are afraid that I'll be able to identify how weak they are in the present and push the vote to the present reality, thus why they want to eliminate my votes as well as silence me before I can tie them all together and gift wrap a town victory day 3.
Of all players in this game, Damus should know that reading me alignment wise is almost a waste of time because I do have the skills to pull off very towny looking plays when I'm scum - that being said, I'm willing to be investigated to show which side I'm on. He doesn't want that since once I'm proven town/town, I'm that much harder to kill - they have to try and take a shot at me today if they want town support while there is no information to defend myself. A town Damus would have let the investigatives take care of me to not lose a town Yayap.
Then we have his RP - which suggests that he killed his own son 20 years ago, if we go deeper - a part I'm guessing he is most likely omiting to tell us is that he was under the influence of witches when he killed his son - thus he has motive to be against witches in present day due to old grudges... Now Auckmid did say that solving with RP wasn't recommended and that safeguards were in place - but if damus gave his own RP of his own free will then he ignored those safeguards. I'm assuming the safeguards are like RP don't prove any alignments of other players despite being mentioned (example, Ganelon has a mill in his RP and so does Mike, safeguard would be that just because they both have a mill doesn't mean they are both town)
I also find it hard to believe that Damus can't understand my math about people being town/town are minority. I never said town were minority in each reality but as a whole a scum team from reality present working with scum team reality past to kill a common threat (a t/t player) have more voting power than the collection of t/t players.
Sumary is
(s/t + t/s + s/s) > t/t in both realities. It's not hard to understand. You can see my math at post 201 20 years ago.

All in all, my initial vote on damus was more of a joke because of a certain forum mechanic that allows him to write in real invisible ink, doesn't even highlight and can only be seen when you quote him. I want to know how he does it. But now, after recent game developments, I'm much more confident in leaving my vote on him seriously now.

Alright Damus, I've shown my cards - now lets see yours.

Mike, I'd like your thoughts on this as well.

Just a reminder, I won't be on for most of tomorrow due to work in the afternoon/evening, might be on a bit during my 15 mins breaks and lunch hour but won't be on at eod. So if you have any questions for me, get them in early or I may not have a chance to respond.

Damus_Graves
February 23rd, 2019, 01:25 AM
Kk. Let me properly reply.
Gonna take a while cause work times and it’s busy.