PDA

View Full Version : Fragos's S-FM - The Maniac, the Witch, and the Dealer

Fragos
January 13th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Ok, guys, here is my second attempt to create a small, but still entertaining game of Mini-FM:

Godfather
Drug Dealer
Framer

Electro Maniac
Witch

Sheriff
Doctor
Vigilante (2 shots)
Detective
Citizen/Lookout
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Here is the reason why I chose to include those roles in the game. As you may remember, Electro Maniac can charge people at night, and two charged people will kill themselves if one visit another.

To make things more interesting, I have decided to add Drug Dealer and Witch in this setup. Witch can control two charged people to kill themselves, so as long as she is alive, people will be afraid of saying openly that they are charged. Drug Dealer can drug people, making then to believe they they were charged, witched, or attacked and healed, which can cause confusion to the victim.

However, I also balanced some things out, and made Witch being detectable by Sheriff (it will appear as Witch to him). Even so, revealing yourself as Sheriff after finding a Witch won't be always a good choice - Mafia and especially Electro Maniac will probably refuse to vote against her, and getting majority will be difficult. One good option for Sheriff is to frame Witch as Electro Maniac, giving him votes of Mafia to lynch her.

While Godfather is immune to detection, he is not immune to night attacks - both Vigilante and Electro Maniac can kill him. I don't plan to give immunities to any roles here. The Detective is important too because he can seek out Drug Dealer, Witch and Electro Maniac by tracking then (however this also requires some confirmation from their victim).

Luna
January 13th, 2012, 04:07 AM
This is a very good setup, concisely explained with explicit reasons on why roles are included. No hidden roles could make this an interesting game, since people will be reluctant to role claim with a Framer/Witch/EM and 4 citizens in the setup.

Approved

I look forward to it :)

Nick
January 13th, 2012, 04:44 AM
/reserve

Luna
January 13th, 2012, 04:50 AM
Not the sign-up thread, Nick

Nick
January 13th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Aww...