Wraith (Consort)
Inferno BoneDevil (Serial Killer)

Investigative Results:
Skeleton Knight/Hellhound
Quasit/Wraith
Cerberus/Inferno BoneDevil
Pitfiend

Description:
Inferno BoneDevil: A rather complicated variant of the serial killer. The Inferno BoneDevil also has a renewable 1-time use passive vest just like the wraith. When the Inferno BoneDevil is attacked, his attack that night would be switched to his assailant. (ie a Hellound attacks the Inferno BoneDevil, the Inferno Bonedevil would survive and kill the Hellhound. If the Cerberus attacks the BoneDevil on the same night, then the Hellhound and Cerberus would survive and the Inferno BoneDevil would be killed before he has a chance to counter attack.)

On an important note, NO HELLHOUND OR CERBERUS CAN ATTACK ON NIGHT 1.
One more thing, feel free to rep message. I'm too lazy to check for that :3

Theme: A D&D themed S-FM. Most of the stuff is taken directly from the Monster Manual. This S-FM should be a little more complicated than a regular game.

Qualifications: M-FMII, M-FMIII, FM VII, M-FMIV (in progress), TF2.

I think it would be pretty balanced but I'm worried about either a Hellhound or the Cerberus roleclaiming and saying who the target is and get a doctor to heal. Because then they'll just pwn everyone... Maybe something I can do to balance that part out?

I'm planning to start this After BorkBot's FM and McPwnage's.

Day Length: 1 day
Night Length: 1 day

Goremancer
January 12th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Alright the Wraith no longer has regenerative passive vest. No longer part gf. Just consort.

Luna
January 12th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Approved

Especially since the Bonedevil is just an SK with a kill attackers option rather than kill roleblockers.