PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Bantarific 1-S2-1-548770, whyteah 1-S2-1-3031159

chiefs18
January 11th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Account Name: Bantarific
Account ID: 1-S2-1-548770
Crimes Committed: Cheating

Account Name: whyteah
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3031159

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing, Cheating

In-Game Name: Hobo, derptheherp
Summary: Player whyteah (derptheherp) was in the mafia and was feeding info to a player in the town, Bantarific (Hobo) as to who we were, then started blaming the game throwing on the other mafia member.

I will state, I am friends with the other player in the mafia. We play using themed names, etc, but we don't tell each other roles and other info. we don't game throw. that was just absurd though. the guy all but admits to it at the end of the game saying "It's all ones and zeroes, man"

Capitalier
January 11th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Both of them are guilty of cheating, and Bantarific clearly had malicious intent (and even admitted to it). Since this is a case of party cheating, I suggest WL for both of them. Whyteah is additionally guilty of gamethrowing.
However, could you please reformat the report for Rev? It makes bookkeeping easier.
Approved.

chiefs18
January 12th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Yeah, be happy to. This is the first time I've done this, what format do you need?

Capitalier
January 12th, 2012, 12:50 AM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=6

Step 3 has the appropriate format. :)

I'll just reformat it for you, and pass it along.

chiefs18
January 12th, 2012, 12:28 PM
ah I missed that part of the format in my rage lol. Thank you for the reformat and for passing it along!