PDA

View Full Version : {Watch List} Stinkum 1-S2-1-3195007; HotPants 1-S2-1-2988678

Lupo
January 11th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Account Name: Stinkum
Account ID: 1-S2-1-3195007
Crimes Committed: Cheating/Game Throwing*

Summary: Admitted to skype cheating in dead chat right after he died.

Account Name: HotPants
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2988678
Crimes Committed: Cheating

Summary: Admitted to having a "corrupt" sheriff in mafia night chat.

Ambient
January 11th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Review in-progress.

Ambient
January 11th, 2012, 06:40 PM
This one is easy

Well the sheriff (Stinkum) checked the godfather night 1. Of course the response was not suspicious and he continued to call him out as Godfather. This placed the consig (HotPants) in control of the mafia. Then Stinkumthen claimed that HotPants was a doctor and had healed him from a mafia attack. They then dismantle the town lynch by lynch. Stinkum eventually dies due to jester suicide.

After he dies he laughs that he was working with mafia (see screenshot). Stinkum then claims that it is orange and purple that are cheating and nothing can be done (screen shot 2). Game ends with Mafia victory.

Guilty on all counts.

Lupo
January 11th, 2012, 08:32 PM
its off topic but how do you do the screenshots? I couldn't seem to figure it out.

Ambient
January 11th, 2012, 08:42 PM
You can take screen shots with print screen and paint. Or use a program like steam.

Dark.Revenant
January 11th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Double-length wl for severity.

SPazZTiK
January 12th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Account Name: HotPants
Account Name: Stinkum

Crimes Committed:Cheating

In-Game Name: mydickishard, asuspciousblackman
Summary: Ended up in another game with the same guys that were reported last night. They were cheating (again) by communicating outside of the game.

The Details
Both of them entered the game together, and used the same exact names they did last night in my previous report.
HotPants was arsonist and Stinkum was jailor.
Jailor was killing everyone regardless of role or defense
Arson douses and jailor targets were very clearly coordinated, as evidenced by the fact that neither targeted one of the others targets (or each other) the entire game
Their voting record in skips and lynches were completely synced with each other, always voting the same way every instance even when they should very obviously be voting otherwise.
Their coordinated efforts allowed both of them to survive until the end of the game, when the arsonist burned everyone but the jailor (the jailor was coincidentally killed off by the mafia, ending the game.)
They both very obviously knew each others roles based on their statements in the game. IE: A player tells Stinkum "You should have jailed Arson" and he responds with "hes on my team so HELL NAW"

I believe the information provided here in addition to the other two reports for the same exact crime warrants additional punishment. Sorry for not having screenshots this time, but I think it's pretty clear since we're on report #3 that these guys are repeat offenders. (Also, for some reason they were downgraded to watch list from kick vote after only one day. Not sure if that was a mistake or what.)

Thanks for your attention to the matter.

GriM-DeMoN
January 12th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Account name: Hotpants
Account name: Stinkum

Crimes committed: Cheating,trolling
In-Game Name: mydickishard, asuspciousblackman
Summary: LMFAO in another game With these trolls.They were cheating,Trolling

u got alot of info from him dont really need anymore.

I would like him to get Kickvote or maybe even banned

Ambient
January 12th, 2012, 02:09 AM
erm.. thats the wrong replay.

SPazZTiK
January 15th, 2012, 03:35 AM
So it was...And unfortunately, since my thread was moved to a hidden forum I couldn't see your reply in order to fix it. And now, three days later, the replay is no longer saved.

Oh well.

I would like to point out that these guys were already on the kick vote list, and them being moved to the watch list is actually a downgrade in severity of punishment. I'm not sure DR realized that these guys were repeat offenders and already on kick vote when he added them to watch list. (Reference: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4352-HotPants-ID-1-S2-1-2988678 )

JackAceJack
January 26th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Ive done a report that i cannot see anymore on Stinkum, where is it ?

He griefed like hell and didnt play his role...

mjohns87
January 26th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Why you so mad, it's just a game bro

Raptorblaze
January 27th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Why you so mad, it's just a game bro
A game is only a game if you play by the rules :)

mjohns87
January 27th, 2012, 04:54 PM
A game is only a game if you play by the rules :)

Maybe the game should post all the rules in the start up before you play and make people read them. Most people are not aware of any rules, I know I wasnt untill I got my first warning.

Also its still just a game rules or w/o people take this shit to seriously and get way to mad

JackAceJack
January 27th, 2012, 11:52 PM
It sucks to play with cheaters....or any other kind of behaviors when the other 14 ppl wanna play it nice...

Flawm
February 1st, 2012, 08:39 PM
I made a report on Stinkum and supplied screenshots and a replay, he spammed and gamethrew once again. What I failed to do, was notice there was already a report on Stinkum. Anyways, I don't feel like remaking the entire post, just go check my posts, and open the failed/ignored player reports.

Ambient
February 1st, 2012, 08:54 PM
These were posted to the wrong area... but had no replays..

I won't delete them, but only can be used as reference.

Note: accidentally merged into the wrong forum. already fixed it.