PDA

View Full Version : A dead cultist ain't know anything

Grakylan
November 18th, 2018, 03:34 PM
So I was cultist, right? And I die to vet n2.

Then I noticed that I can't see the cult list or cult chat when I'm dead, which is weird.
Especially considering that as mafia/triad, you still see the triad/mafia chat/list at night.

Shouldn't that be fixed?

Marshmallow Marshall
November 18th, 2018, 09:39 PM
So I was cultist, right? And I die to vet n2.

Then I noticed that I can't see the cult list or cult chat when I'm dead, which is weird.
Especially considering that as mafia/triad, you still see the triad/mafia chat/list at night.

Shouldn't that be fixed?

I don't think so. You don't know who's converted after your death; it keeps a suspense. It also prevents HERETICS from throwing by lag gamethrowing or stuff like that.

Also I don't think you can see your mafia buds or chat when you're dead either... am I right?

Exeter350
November 18th, 2018, 11:15 PM
You can't see the Mafia or Triad chat or teammates when you're dead, yeah.

In the words of my good friend God Howards: "It's not a bug, it's a feature."

Light_Yagami
November 19th, 2018, 06:06 AM
I don't think so. You don't know who's converted after your death; it keeps a suspense. It also prevents HERETICS from throwing by lag gamethrowing or stuff like that.

Also I don't think you can see your mafia buds or chat when you're dead either... am I right?

You Are Correct Once You Die As A Player As Mafia Triad Or Cult You Can No Longer See The Chat Or The Team Mates You Had..

Marshmallow Marshall
November 19th, 2018, 01:12 PM
You can't see the Mafia or Triad chat or teammates when you're dead, yeah.

In the words of my good friend God Howards: "It's not a bug, it's a feature."

Yay I'm not crazy! :P

But yea it makes more sense like this.