PDA

View Full Version : Investigators...

Doc
June 4th, 2011, 03:57 AM
This post will explain why investigator is far worse than single mason.
I'm sick of investigators lynching doctors because they think they are SK's. I think something should be implemented to prevent random lynchings, such as only making the maf and neutrals be able to get lynched. This would fix investigators and make town win more. Like 40% of the time maf wins and the other wins are either witch, arso or SK. Town should win more, because, we're the GOOD GUYS. WHAt type of game is this if the evil guys win? This isn't moral. It's fun to play as Mafia, but IMO mafia should lose more than town. It says so in the bible:
Mathew 5:12-19
Maybe the bible won't convince most of you but I'm very devout and believe that, the bible texts apply to all parts of life, including this game.
What do you think?

Clawtrocity
June 4th, 2011, 04:20 AM
Is this Plato again?

Styx
June 4th, 2011, 04:26 AM
0/10.

Way too obvious.

Dark.Revenant
June 4th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Is this Plato again?

No, this guy isn't trolling as well as Plato could manage. This is someone else.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 4th, 2011, 04:34 AM
It's SoulEye

oops_ur_dead
June 4th, 2011, 09:43 AM
You are very right! I, as a Baptist Evangelican Fundamentalist, fully agree with your views!

However, you seem to have forgotten some of the most important passages in the Bible: Those about punishment and retribution. For instance, see Psalm 137:9:

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Or Deuteronomy 21:18-21:

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. ... And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

I propose that, at the end of the game, all the sinning children are to be sent to the middle of the city, and all players are to throw their stones at the children, until each and every one of them dies. All the while, the players will be laughing (as instructed in Psalm 137:9). And, of course, if you refuse to throw stones at the children you will be killed by a sword, as instructed in Ephesians 5:6:

Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

And Isaiah 1:20:

But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.