PDA

View Full Version : Asperger's Syndrome

Efekannn02
October 20th, 2018, 10:41 AM
It's Kinda Difficuilt For Me To Talk About It But Lets Talk About It

blinkskater
October 20th, 2018, 12:51 PM
It's Kinda Difficuilt For Me To Talk About It But Lets Talk About It

How would you describe yourself if you were looking down on yourself in a room with say 3 pretty girls and 3 or 4 friends?

blinkskater
October 20th, 2018, 12:52 PM
Lets say this room is like the basement of a friends house where everyone gathered to play some video games.

yzb25
October 20th, 2018, 01:09 PM
How would you describe yourself if you were looking down on yourself in a room with say 3 pretty girls and 3 or 4 friends?

They may be pretty but the desperation cancels out if there's multiple tbh so I'd probably act pretty normal

blinkskater
October 20th, 2018, 01:44 PM
They may be pretty but the desperation cancels out if there's multiple tbh so I'd probably act pretty normal

Personally i would probably go after the least prettiest one, A to piss off her friends and B to give her a superb boost in her confidence, for i find all woman a delicacy in their own way =P

yzb25
October 20th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Personally i would probably go after the least prettiest one, A to piss off her friends and B to give her a superb boost in her confidence, for i find all woman a delicacy in their own way =P

Awwwh... :3

Dammit Blink this was supposed to be an autism thread... you didn't have to go and get all sweet on us D:

tho maybe u should just talk to them and pursue the one u connect with best idk XD

Efekannn02
October 20th, 2018, 02:18 PM
ffs you ruined this thread with a question that should be answered in a private space

not here!!

yzb25
October 20th, 2018, 02:22 PM
ffs you ruined this thread with a question that should be answered in a private space

not here!!

Oh, don't be such a prude Efe. Come now, what would you do in the given scenario?

blinkskater
October 20th, 2018, 02:23 PM
=O dammit i always ruin everything. Yzb does have a point =P connection is key.

Efekannn02
October 20th, 2018, 02:32 PM
Oh, don't be such a prude Efe. Come now, what would you do in the given scenario?

sorry i really dont wanna answer it here

how about in private pms?

Ganelon
October 21st, 2018, 02:21 AM
What if she had a beard tho, would you still do it?

Efekannn02
October 21st, 2018, 04:20 AM
What if she had a beard tho, would you still do it?

a girl with a beard? dont be silly

and btw this thread is about asperger's syndrome ffs

Ganelon
October 21st, 2018, 05:13 AM
a girl with a beard? dont be silly

and btw this thread is about asperger's syndrome ffs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearded_lady

Efekannn02
October 21st, 2018, 07:00 AM
wtf

Marshmallow Marshall
October 22nd, 2018, 02:10 AM
I think everyone here has Asperger's syndrome because they all are talking about random unrelated stuff when Efe is talking about something that he cares about, which show an inability to understand the correct context to make sex jokes D=

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 09:15 AM
I think everyone here has Asperger's syndrome because they all are talking about random unrelated stuff when Efe is talking about something that he cares about, which show an inability to understand the correct context to make sex jokes D=

so youre saying you like women?

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 10:16 AM
so youre saying you like women?

I like women too!! :)

DJarJar
October 22nd, 2018, 10:17 AM

I thought you “liked” cats

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 10:20 AM
I thought you “liked” cats

That too!! Why between " tho? I don't like your subtle suggestions

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 10:25 AM

this is the lie of the century

you are ruining this thread too

DJarJar
October 22nd, 2018, 11:34 AM
That too!! Why between " tho? I don't like your subtle suggestions

“A” “r” “e” “y” “o” “u” “s” “u” “r” “e” “a” “b” “o” “u” “t” “t” “h” “a” “t” “?”

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 11:46 AM
I'll ignore that cancer post and ask Efe how is it to live with Asperger.

Ganelon
October 22nd, 2018, 11:48 AM
Well living with Asperger's > living with low-functioning autism. I can 100% guarantee that.

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 12:04 PM
I'll ignore that cancer post and ask Efe how is it to live with Asperger.

ask right away

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 12:14 PM
ask right away

Suppose you found yourself in a room with say 3 pretty girls and 3 or 4 friends. How would autism affect how you handle that situation?

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 12:15 PM
Let's say this room is like the basement of a friend's house where everyone has gathered to play some video games.

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 12:18 PM
We need more information about these girls. If they are random girls or are friends as well.

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 12:23 PM
We need more information about these girls. If they are random girls or are friends as well.

Let's say that they're friends of friends basically who are interested in the same games.

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 12:27 PM
Let's say that they're friends of friends basically who are interested in the same games.

To be more precise, there's three girls - Molly, Sarah and Rachel (or other names corresponding to your favourite race)

Molly is in completely different classes to you. This is the first time you've heard about her. You've only heard anecdotes about her from your friends. But apparently she's got a really outgoing, querky personality.

Sarah is your friend's sister. You actually went to the same primary school with her and, though you were never super close, she's been in your life for a long time and you feel pretty comfortable around her. She's a bit sensitive but she's got a kind heart.

Rachel is in a few of your classes. You've talked a little but not much. She's a bit of a quiet character and difficult to get a read on. However, she'll make eye contact with you in corridors and smile casually and wave.

So, what do you do?

Ganelon
October 22nd, 2018, 12:31 PM
To be more precise, there's three girls - Molly, Sarah and Rachel (or other names corresponding to your favourite race)

Molly is in completely different classes to you. This is the first time you've heard about her. You've only heard anecdotes about her from your friends. But apparently she's got a really outgoing, querky personality.

Sarah is your friend's sister. You actually went to the same primary school with her and, though you were never super close, she's been in your life for a long time and you feel pretty comfortable around her. She's a bit sensitive but she's got a kind heart.

Rachel is in a few of your classes. You've talked a little but not much. She's a bit of a quiet character and difficult to get a read on. However, she'll make eye contact with you in corridors and smile casually and wave.

So, what do you do?
You hastily avoid eye contact with Rachel, and, slowly, as desperation takes over, you start pondering on the deep questions of life...

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 12:34 PM
You hastily avoid eye contact with Rachel, and, slowly, as desperation takes over, you start pondering on the deep questions of life...

You fail to get any closer to any of the girls and life continues like nothing ever happened.

Game Over!

Magoroth has been eliminated!

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 12:43 PM

So, what do you do?

I proclaim my homosexuality and automatically become close friends with them.

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 12:55 PM
How About Try All 3 Of Them?

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 12:56 PM
I proclaim my homosexuality and automatically become close friends with them.

Molly: 'Woah, woah... err... HEEEEEEEEEEEEH?'

Rachel looks at you like you're crazy.

Molly's jaw hangs in shock, but she doesn't seem creeped out. In fact, she seems oddly intrigued.

Gyrlander: 'Yeah, that's right! I'm gay. And I'm not ashamed of it!'

Sarah: 'Well, I think it's nice to be so forthright with who you really are. You're really inspiring!'

Molly: 'Siiiiiiiiick!'

Sarah: 'M-Molly! Don't be rude! His sexuality is not "sick" - it's simply who he is!'

Sarah lowers her head and glances at the floor 'I'm just surprised you never told me...'

Rachel continues to look at you like you're crazy.

Well, looks like that broke the ice... In fact, that shattered it.

What do you do?

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 12:58 PM
How About Try All 3 Of Them?

Sorry, the console requires more specific commands to progress. Please enter another command.

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 12:59 PM
Rachel sounds like a Yuri i hate her

Sarah sounds cute and Molly sounds cool

i cant pick between them 2

Anecdotes though? Molly aint a legend IM BETTER THAN HER!!!!
ok i love this shit

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 01:00 PM
Sorry, the console requires more specific commands to progress. Please enter another command.

Ok First Command

>tell Molly that i am better than her

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 01:02 PM
Rachel sounds like a Yuri i hate her

Sarah sounds cute and Molly sounds cool

i cant pick between them 2

Anecdotes though? Molly aint a legend IM BETTER THAN HER!!!!
ok i love this shit

Thankyou for your feedback!

The scriptwriter's pay rises by 50p.

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 01:05 PM
Ok First Command

>tell Molly that i am better than her

Molly's eyes flare with passion.

Looks like you just awoke something in her.

Molly: "Nay, child. I am the chosen warrior goddess. I have no better... In fact, I have no equal."

Sarah facepalms.

Molly: "Come, child! I challenge you to a DUEL! What game do you prefer! I shall slay you at it with ease."

Games your friend has:

Smash Bros
Mariokart
Wii Tennis

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 01:08 PM
Molly: 'Woah, woah... err... HEEEEEEEEEEEEH?'

Rachel looks at you like you're crazy.

Molly's jaw hangs in shock, but she doesn't seem creeped out. In fact, she seems oddly intrigued.

Gyrlander: 'Yeah, that's right! I'm gay. And I'm not ashamed of it!'

Sarah: 'Well, I think it's nice to be so forthright with who you really are. You're really inspiring!'

Molly: 'Siiiiiiiiick!'

Sarah: 'M-Molly! Don't be rude! His sexuality is not "sick" - it's simply who he is!'

Sarah lowers her head and glances at the floor 'I'm just surprised you never told me...'

Rachel continues to look at you like you're crazy.

Well, looks like that broke the ice... In fact, that shattered it.

What do you do?

Proclaim my love for furries. And if they dare to call me weird I immediately beat them to death with the console controller :)

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 01:08 PM
Molly's eyes flare with passion.

Looks like you just awoke something in her.

Molly: "Nay, child. I am the chosen warrior goddess. I have no better... In fact, I have no equal."

Sarah facepalms.

Molly: "Come, child! I challenge you to a DUEL! What game do you prefer! I shall slay you at it with ease."

Games your friend has:

Smash Bros
Mariokart
Wii Tennis

ewww nintendo... i prefer playstation but fine i trained myself for any game console

what smash bros game is it? Brawl? if its brawl then brawl i want to win with meta knight
i cant play Wii Tennis im way too terrible at moving (im not obese i still look thin af)
if its not SMB Brawl then i pick Mario Kart i can play everything

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 01:40 PM
ewww nintendo... i prefer playstation but fine i trained myself for any game console

what smash bros game is it? Brawl? if its brawl then brawl i want to win with meta knight
i cant play Wii Tennis im way too terrible at moving (im not obese i still look thin af)
if its not SMB Brawl then i pick Mario Kart i can play everything

You agree to SMB Brawl.

Molly: 'fufufufufu'

Molly smiles confidently... It seems things are going exactly as she planned. You feel a degree of unease.

But, as the game begins, she asks Rachel for a reminder of the controls.

Err actually maybe this isn't as she planned.

As the game progresses, you tear into her with ease. You're struggling to gain satisfaction from winning, because you frankly feel like anyone with hands could demolish her.

Molly: 'GYAAAAAH... I SHALL WIN THROUGH ANY MEANS! I SWEAR IT!'

Sarah is still facepalming, but you realize she's smiling through her facepalm. She gives Molly's shoulder a little squeeze and murmurs a few words of encouragement.

Her percent is 80. Your percent is 0.

What do you do?

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 01:40 PM
Proclaim my love for furries. And if they dare to call me weird I immediately beat them to death with the console controller :)

o.o

I think ur playing the wrong game

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 02:01 PM
o.o

I think ur playing the wrong game

Er... okay. Omit the "killing them with a controller" part.

Marshmallow Marshall
October 22nd, 2018, 02:09 PM
What... what did I just read lol

GO SIGN FOR FMS INSTEAD OF POLLUTING THE WORLD BY USING DATACENTER ROOM THAT NEEDS TO BE REFRESHED WITH WATER TO AVOID AN EXPLOSION!!!!!! :mad:

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 02:14 PM
Er... okay. Omit the "killing them with a controller" part.

Molly starts giggling. Rachel's face reddens and she stares at the floor.

Sarah: '...Furry? What's a Furry?'

Molly leans in and whispers something into Sarah's ear.

Sarah pales a little. She looks a little traumatized.

Sarah: 'I... I'm still not sure I understand'

Molly: 'Maybe if I show you some pi-'

Sarah: 'NO IT'S FINE I'LL FIGURE IT OUT DON'T WORRY :D'

As Sarah starts murmuring to herself quickly, you notice Rachel isn't just staring at the floor... She's grinning... Hard...

An odd reaction for someone who was acting all judgy earlier. What's up with her?

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 02:15 PM

GO SIGN FOR FMS INSTEAD OF POLLUTING THE WORLD BY USING DATACENTER ROOM THAT NEEDS TO BE REFRESHED WITH WATER TO AVOID AN EXPLOSION!!!!!! :mad:

lol sorry I don't have the time to sign for FMs

I have the time for this tho :3

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 02:19 PM
lol sorry I don't have the time to sign for FMs

I have the time for this tho :3

And thematically speaking this feels perfect for an autism thread tbh

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 02:25 PM
And thematically speaking this feels perfect for an autism thread tbh

thanks man <3

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 02:26 PM

if you call my shit a shitpost i'll call your shit a shitpost now gtfo

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 02:27 PM
Molly starts giggling. Rachel's face reddens and she stares at the floor.

Sarah: '...Furry? What's a Furry?'

Molly leans in and whispers something into Sarah's ear.

Sarah pales a little. She looks a little traumatized.

Sarah: 'I... I'm still not sure I understand'

Molly: 'Maybe if I show you some pi-'

Sarah: 'NO IT'S FINE I'LL FIGURE IT OUT DON'T WORRY :D'

As Sarah starts murmuring to herself quickly, you notice Rachel isn't just staring at the floor... She's grinning... Hard...

An odd reaction for someone who was acting all judgy earlier. What's up with her?

I tell Sarah that, one day, she will understand, and hug her. I also look at Rachel, wondering if she likes furries too.

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 02:28 PM
You agree to SMB Brawl.

Molly: 'fufufufufu'

Molly smiles confidently... It seems things are going exactly as she planned. You feel a degree of unease.

But, as the game begins, she asks Rachel for a reminder of the controls.

Err actually maybe this isn't as she planned.

As the game progresses, you tear into her with ease. You're struggling to gain satisfaction from winning, because you frankly feel like anyone with hands could demolish her.

Molly: 'GYAAAAAH... I SHALL WIN THROUGH ANY MEANS! I SWEAR IT!'

Sarah is still facepalming, but you realize she's smiling through her facepalm. She gives Molly's shoulder a little squeeze and murmurs a few words of encouragement.

Her percent is 80. Your percent is 0.

What do you do?

end her and tell her that i was lucky because im actually terrible at that game and compliment her ego and give her one more chance to prove herself as a good gamer and also smile at Sarah seductively

yep im going for it wish me luck on this

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 02:29 PM
end her and tell her that i was lucky because im actually terrible at that game and compliment her ego and give her one more chance to prove herself as a good gamer and also smile at Sarah seductively

with ending her i mean win the game flawlessly

DJarJar
October 22nd, 2018, 02:33 PM
Yzb can u make this a legit thing? Like make a signup thread for Forum RPG and then you tell a story and have us all make decisions on what to do next? You’re a really great storyteller!

Or do you only do dating sims? Then I guess that would just be an orgy....

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 02:35 PM
Yzb can u make this a legit thing? Like make a signup thread for Forum RPG and then you tell a story and have us all make decisions on what to do next? You’re a really great storyteller!

thanks for giving that man that wonderful idea aamirus

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 02:42 PM
why not make these ourselves? no need to make that poor man write all day to satisfy our needs

Marshmallow Marshall
October 22nd, 2018, 02:43 PM
if you call my shit a shitpost i'll call your shit a shitpost now gtfo

Good because it is what it is XD

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 02:45 PM
Good because it is what it is XD

you know im still mad at you right?

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 02:48 PM
I tell Sarah that, one day, she will understand, and hug her. I also look at Rachel, wondering if she likes furries too.

You hug Sarah.

Sarah: 'G-Gyrlander... Maybe I can't fully appreciate all of your experiences and dimensions. But I'll try my best to respect them :)'

Then, you turn to Rachel, looking at her.

Rachel notices your suspicious look. It appears she wants to defend herself.

Rachel: 'Ahem... Uh... I... Uh...'

So, she clears her throat, and finally speaks for the first time.

Rachel: 'A-Ahem. Ahem... Uh'

As I said, she finally speaks for the first time.

Rachel: 'A-a...aaaaaaaaah'

AS I SAID, SHE FINALLY SPEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Rachel: 'A-ahem! Err, yes. No. Furries are not my thing. Actually. Just in case anyone was wondering. Yeah. That's all.'

Molly: '...'

Sarah: '...'

Rachel: '...'

Mark: '...'

Sarah: '... Y'yeah! You tell 'em Rachel! It's great to see you speak your mind! :D'

What do you do?

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 02:55 PM
You hug Sarah.

Sarah: 'G-Gyrlander... Maybe I can't fully appreciate all of your experiences and dimensions. But I'll try my best to respect them :)'

Then, you turn to Rachel, looking at her.

Rachel notices your suspicious look. It appears she wants to defend herself.

Rachel: 'Ahem... Uh... I... Uh...'

So, she clears her throat, and finally speaks for the first time.

Rachel: 'A-Ahem. Ahem... Uh'

As I said, she finally speaks for the first time.

Rachel: 'A-a...aaaaaaaaah'

AS I SAID, SHE FINALLY SPEAKS FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Rachel: 'A-ahem! Err, yes. No. Furries are not my thing. Actually. Just in case anyone was wondering. Yeah. That's all.'

Molly: '...'

Sarah: '...'

Rachel: '...'

Mark: '...'

Sarah: '... Y'yeah! You tell 'em Rachel! It's great to see you speak your mind! :D'

What do you do?

I go to a nearby room and put on my animal pyjamas. After that, I go to the main room and point a finger at Rachel... AND DEMAND HER TO SAY THE TRUTH, OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 02:57 PM
I go to a nearby room and put on my animal pyjamas. After that, I go to the main room and point a finger at Rachel... AND DEMAND HER TO SAY THE TRUTH, OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

do you have aspergers?

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 03:07 PM

Then, you return your full attention to the game... and administer your finishing combo...

But she dodges it!

Incredible! The timing of that dodge was impeccable! No newbie should have been able to manage that.

You glance at her, and she's grinning with determination, chuckling.

Molly: 'Now child, prepare to witness my ULTIMATE COMEBACK! Watch this!'

She gets in close and delivers a hit. 1% damage.

You do your finishing combo. She dies.

Molly: '...Oh...nvm...'

You humbly insist your victory was due to luck and compliment her completely intentional dodge and her earth-shattering 1% hit.

She takes it well and agrees to another game with enthusiasm.

Meanwhile, you take a moment to give Sarah your best seductive smile. She seems oblivious to its full meaning, but she nevertheless smiles back brightly.

The next game begins. What do you do?

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 03:09 PM
Then, you return your full attention to the game... and administer your finishing combo...

But she dodges it!

Incredible! The timing of that dodge was impeccable! No newbie should have been able to manage that.

You glance at her, and she's grinning with determination, chuckling.

Molly: 'Now child, prepare to witness my ULTIMATE COMEBACK! Watch this!'

She gets in close and delivers a hit. 1% damage.

You do your finishing combo. She dies.

Molly: '...Oh...nvm...'

You humbly insist your victory was due to luck and compliment her completely intentional dodge and her earth-shattering 1% hit.

She takes it well and agrees to another game with enthusiasm.

Meanwhile, you take a moment to give Sarah your best seductive smile. She seems oblivious to its full meaning, but she nevertheless smiles back brightly.

The next game begins. What do you do?

go easy on molly on the next game and look at sarah every now and then :D

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 03:15 PM

Thankyou, but I'm not sure if I have the commitment required to do that sorta thing well heheh ^^

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 03:21 PM
do you have aspergers?

no answer huh? i'll take that as a yes i feel pretty much sorry for you... in every way possible sorry gyr...

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 03:21 PM
good night everyone

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 03:22 PM

Rachel looks like she's on the verge of caving in. She grows tenser, tenser, tenser...

Then suddenly, her shoulds sag, and she relaxes.

Rachel: 'your fur is so... lustrous... and soft... I could just run my fingers through it'

Sarah: 'R-Rachel?!'

Molly: 'Woo! You go girl!'

Ruh roh, looks like you just unleashed 17 years of sexual repression all in one go.

What do you do now?

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 03:24 PM
Rachel looks like she's on the verge of caving in. She grows tenser, tenser, tenser...

Then suddenly, her shoulds sag, and she relaxes.

Rachel: 'your fur is so... lustrous... and soft... I could just run my fingers through it'

Sarah: 'R-Rachel?!'

Molly: 'Woo! You go girl!'

Ruh roh, looks like you just unleashed 17 years of sexual repression all in one go.

What do you do now?

I need some context on the men that are in the room with me. Or are they 100% irrelevant.

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 03:27 PM
go easy on molly on the next game and look at sarah every now and then :D

You go easy on Molly, and take a closer win.

Sarah seems to have grown aware of all your glances. She seems... restless...

After the game ends, she walks over to you and whispers so noone else can hear.

Sarah: 'Efe... There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time'

She gives your hand a little tug, and leads you out into the hall. The others look a little confused but are too distracted by Molly's antics to pay you two much attention.

There in the hall, she holds your hands and looks deep into your eyes.

Sarah: 'Efe... The truth is... I lo-'

THANKYOU FOR PLAYING THIS FREE TRIAL.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THE FULL VERSION, IT CAN BE PURCHASED FOR THE CHEAP PRICE OF $999.

Credits

Scriptwriting: yzb25

Story: yzb25

Editing: yzb25

Typos: yzb25

Molly: yzb25

Rachel: yzb25

Sarah: yzb25

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 03:29 PM
I need some context on the men that are in the room with me. Or are they 100% irrelevant.

Oh yeah them? Sorry another scriptwriter is handling the filler characters.

Meh, they went to get ice cream or something. Irrelevant.

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 03:42 PM
Oh yeah them? Sorry another scriptwriter is handling the filler characters.

Meh, they went to get ice cream or something. Irrelevant.

I tell Rachel that if she wants to have sex with furries she will have to dominate lucid dreaming. I lend her a book about Lucid Dreaming and then go back to talk with Sarah, who seems to be the nicest girl here.

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 04:03 PM
I tell Rachel that if she wants to have sex with furries she will have to dominate lucid dreaming. I lend her a book about Lucid Dreaming and then go back to talk with Sarah, who seems to be the nicest girl here.

Rachel pauses for a moment... then feebly nods to your words of wisdom. She gratefully accepts your book and totters off to read it in a corner.

After that, you enjoy an earnest conversation with Sarah. Now that she fully sees you for what you are, you're able to connect to her on a level you never did before.

Meanwhile, Molly immerses herself in becoming the greatest SMB Brawl player the world has ever seen.

After talking to her for a while, Sarah walks over to you and whispers so noone else can hear.

Sarah: 'Efe... I mean Gyr... There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time'

She gives your hand a little tug, and leads you out into the hall.

In the hall, you notice an outline in her trousers you never noticed before.

Sarah: 'Gyr... The truth is... I'm a gu-'

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY THE FULL VERSION, IT CAN BE PURCHASED FOR THE CHEAP PRICE OF $999.

Credits

Excessive sexual tension: Gyrlander

yzb25
October 22nd, 2018, 04:06 PM
GG.

Gyrlander
October 22nd, 2018, 04:11 PM
Rachel pauses for a moment... then feebly nods to your words of wisdom. She gratefully accepts your book and totters off to read it in a corner.

After that, you enjoy an earnest conversation with Sarah. Now that she fully sees you for what you are, you're able to connect to her on a level you never did before.

Meanwhile, Molly immerses herself in becoming the greatest SMB Brawl player the world has ever seen.

After talking to her for a while, Sarah walks over to you and whispers so noone else can hear.

Sarah: 'Efe... I mean Gyr... There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time'

She gives your hand a little tug, and leads you out into the hall.

In the hall, you notice an outline in her trousers you never noticed before.

Sarah: 'Gyr... The truth is... I'm a gu-'

Credits

Excessive sexual tension: Gyrlander

The only way this could end.

DJarJar
October 22nd, 2018, 06:13 PM
GG.

Please no, this is amazing

Efekannn02
October 22nd, 2018, 10:04 PM
wtf dude

Arsonist
October 23rd, 2018, 09:05 AM
beako Wtf is this thread

Efekannn02
October 24th, 2018, 09:38 AM
You go easy on Molly, and take a closer win.

Sarah seems to have grown aware of all your glances. She seems... restless...

After the game ends, she walks over to you and whispers so noone else can hear.

Sarah: 'Efe... There's something I've wanted to tell you for a long time'

She gives your hand a little tug, and leads you out into the hall. The others look a little confused but are too distracted by Molly's antics to pay you two much attention.

There in the hall, she holds your hands and looks deep into your eyes.

Sarah: 'Efe... The truth is... I lo-'

Credits

f it where do i pay the 999$?

MartinGG99
July 8th, 2020, 06:51 AM
So I was lurking the website, looking at random old stuff or accounts, and I came across this:

Well living with Asperger's > living with low-functioning autism. I can 100% guarantee that.

I would like to make a point related to this. If I recall correctly, since Autism (of which Asperger's is either considered very similar or the same but just high-functioning) is a developmental disorder, generally the earlier the treatments for it, the better the outcome.

Since Autism is a spectrum -- with a wide range of severity -- it may seem that those with more severe symptoms may be certainly less well-off than those with less severe symptoms. You would be somewhat right, but its not as clear cut for a few reasons.

When it comes to detecting or diagnosing someone, generally symptoms have to be present or severe enough for it to be detected. Without it being detected or known, you can't treat it. Therefore, its reasonable that those with severe symptoms would be diagnosed sooner than those who have less severe symptoms.

What this ends up meaning is that you (I don't have the exact stats here) might find that those with low-functioning autism be diagnosed and begin treatment by the time they're 5, while those with high-functioning Autism might not be diagnosed until they're in or around their teens in some cases. That's a lot of years where high-functioning individuals could have received treatment for their developmental disorder, if they had been detected/diagnosed as soon as people with low-functioning autism were.

At this point, they may have gone through the entirety of elementary school (at least in the U.S. As far as I know; I don't know about other countries educational systems) having your social life aspects and classroom challenges being unmitigated. You may have not received an "Individual Education Plan" (IEP) that may have allowed you a quieter (or less distracting for your senses, given hyper-sensitivity issues) environment for you to learn in. You may have not learned how to make friends or approach situations appropriately (Granted though, that last statement is asking a bit much of a child). Worse, if your symptoms are light, some may even reject that you have a disorder even if you were diagnosed by a professional as having it. (I am hoping this happens rarely, I have no idea how often this happens for individuals with high-functioning autism)

Given that the timing of treatment can determine its effectiveness on an individual, there is an argument to be made that, at least to some degree, those with High-Functioning Autism or Asperger's Syndrome could have the same level difficulties in life than those with more severe symptoms. Obviously, treatment currently cannot solve everything, and in some cases symptoms for Autism can be so severe as to render most of the treatment ineffective (Ex: being very non-verbal / not communicating). And there are certain other symptoms we have no real treatment at all for (that I am aware of), such as "Unusual Sensory Experiences", "Hypo-sensitivities", "Hyper-sensitivities", "sensory over-responsitivity", etc. (There's a lot of different words thrown around to refer to the sensory experiences or whatchamacallits in various studies related to Autism)

So my point is: You're right about individuals with high-functioning autism having it better than persons with low-functioning autism, but the difference can be small or even minimal in some cases presuming the individual with High-Functioning Autism receives treatment later than the person with low-functioning autism. Which normally happens due to the nature of having lesser symptoms rather than high severity symptoms. So i wouldn't agree where you suggest something along the lines of "having high-functioning autism is 100% better than having low-functioning autism". I don't believe in that 100%. Its just not absolute.

MartinGG99
July 8th, 2020, 06:53 AM
Mentioning Ganelon

In case you wanted to read my above response.