PDA

View Full Version : Question about point restoration

heon0000
September 30th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Hi, I got back into mafia a few months ago, but I used to play way back in Wings of Liberty. I noticed that all my points were gone, but I just rolled with it until I just found out that I could get my points restored. So is it possible to get my old points added back to the points I have now? Thanks!

AIVION
September 30th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Hello heon0000

Yes it is. If you have a replay or know someone with a replay of you before you lost your points, you could get your points restored. Submit your SC2 ID, estimated points, and your replay here in this thread and we will get back to you ASAP! :)

heon0000
September 30th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Okay, thank you! But how would I access a replay of a game from years ago? I think blizzard match history only goes back so far.

AIVION
September 30th, 2018, 11:08 PM
Okay, thank you! But how would I access a replay of a game from years ago? I think blizzard match history only goes back so far.

If you still have replays they would be in your replay folder under your SC2c ID.

As for replaying them.. There's methods that I honestly cannot say here. I can try to assist you if you can aquire a replay. How many points did you have btw?

heon0000
September 30th, 2018, 11:16 PM
If you still have replays they would be in your replay folder under your SC2c ID.

As for replaying them.. There's methods that I honestly cannot say here. I can try to assist you if you can aquire a replay. How many points did you have btw?

Okay I did some research, and I think there is a few problems... I changed my computer since I played WoL, so the only thing that stayed the same is my blizzard account and I don't think I can access replays from back then. Do you think you can find me in your database? And as for how many points I had, I don't remember, it was so long ago haha. I did play quite a bit of mafia though.

AIVION
September 30th, 2018, 11:17 PM
Okay I did some research, and I think there is a few problems... I changed my computer since I played WoL, so the only thing that stayed the same is my blizzard account and I don't think I can access replays from back then. Do you think you can find me in your database? And as for how many points I had, I don't remember, it was so long ago haha. I did play quite a bit of mafia though.

Sure, I can attempt to! What's your SC2 ID?

heon0000
September 30th, 2018, 11:22 PM
Sure, I can attempt to! What's your SC2 ID?

Thanks a bunch. My SC2 ID is heon, my battle net ID is HK0000#1376.

AIVION
September 30th, 2018, 11:35 PM
Thanks a bunch. My SC2 ID is heon, my battle net ID is HK0000#1376.

Uh. Your ID should be formattted differently... It should look something like: 1-S2-1-XXXXXXX with X= a set of numbers. Sometimes the S2 is S1. You see this number everytime you go to your ID folder and in every game you are in.

heon0000
September 30th, 2018, 11:47 PM
Uh. Your ID should be formattted differently... It should look something like: 1-S2-1-XXXXXXX with X= a set of numbers. Sometimes the S2 is S1. You see this number everytime you go to your ID folder and in every game you are in.

OH sorry I'm an idiot. Here is the real ID: 1-S2-1-2491098

AIVION
September 30th, 2018, 11:57 PM
OH sorry I'm an idiot. Here is the real ID: 1-S2-1-2491098

Hmmm.. I can't seem to find your ID ever listed... However. You may be in a old replay in our report section. Can you think of the very last time you played mafia with your old points? As specifc as possible would be ideal... Our report section is rather vast, lol.

heon0000
October 1st, 2018, 12:06 AM
Hmmm.. I can't seem to find your ID ever listed... However. You may be in a old replay in our report section. Can you think of the very last time you played mafia with your old points? As specifc as possible would be ideal... Our report section is rather vast, lol.

I don't really know the specifics but maybe try like early 2014? Around April or May perhaps.

AIVION
October 1st, 2018, 12:23 AM
I don't really know the specifics but maybe try like early 2014? Around April or May perhaps.

Dang... Well, I can certainly try. I can't promise it will be anytime soon, but I wil try!

heon0000
October 1st, 2018, 12:27 AM
Dang... Well, I can certainly try. I can't promise it will be anytime soon, but I wil try!

Thank you! What's the process like? Is it going through every single replay to see if I'm in the game?

AIVION
October 1st, 2018, 12:55 AM
Thank you! What's the process like? Is it going through every single replay to see if I'm in the game?

No problen! Well, at least most of the replays from the info you provided yea.

heon0000
October 1st, 2018, 01:03 AM
No problen! Well, at least most of the replays from the info you provided yea.

Thanks again.

Arrow
December 27th, 2018, 01:57 AM
Is this still active?